Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 142)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

I thought he was going to Chandigarh for his film shoot but that doesn't seem to be happening. I wish he got some better producer and film, the guy deserves much better, these people look like they are just fooling around.OuchAngry And how credible can a producer be that he pretty much goes around liking every pic and dm that people send himConfused, he is just cashing in on Parth's popularity. Ouch

@bold ahaha true that, and people thought they couldn't care less but damn they really affect each other, even his post about the positive thing, seriously itna affect of one IV lol. Itna tou dusra backstabbers and other co-actors ka comments bure nahi lage isko he put them all under one post about Karma ahaha. Niti got a special post.LOL

LOL the gadha started acknowledging PaNi and MaNan way too late, I mean seriously how stupid do you have to be to not milk it lol. Uska bas chalte tou he would have had people not even shipping MaNan LMAO. Imagine if this guy didn't get pulled into KY2 and was stuck in Fanaah he would have been forgotten by now even if he did good acting because it was a crap show. KY2 made him but at least he realises that now. 

But you are right the fact that he was able to mention PaNi in his holi post means something. LOL THe first video with jotwani was before the whole mess but this one was after the notes and all lol. So maybe, unless it was just teasing. LOL
Now what will he do with Parth's popularity without the film?Confused Apart from the fandom nobody really knows who this Subhash Singh isLOL Let's see. For now.. Parth looks free.

@Bold/Red- Spot onROFLROFL I can't stop laughing thinking about that postROFLROFL Wahan se shuru hua iska.. n Holi tak he was chill.. and teasing hua toh aur bhi accha. He was all cool about pani when on the other hand Niti was always in Angry moodSilly So it was funLOL

Noor are you forgetting the Parth shooting daggers at Nitkarsh pic in that segment?LOL Banda was always a MaNan fan.. warna feels itni aasaani se n so naturally nhi aate. Bas dikhana nhi tha. Now when it's gone.. thoda pani, manan karraha haiLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008ac2000Sonalmanannoor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand2008

u think i would miss all ur discussions? no way!!! i was reading from my mobile but cdnt post anything due to some log in problm in my mobile. (dont know why so!!)

i cdnt see instagram links thru my mobile. that i ended up seeing today. being late in manan land i had missed out a lot. so reading all ur discussions giving me great info abt manan, pani n KYY land! (which i am loving!)

Niti said she is not interested in BW? i doubt it. most of the actors dream abt it. she did act in a telugu movie (which i didnt evn peep as i have heard bad comments abt it). but may be that experience soured her towards movies. or may be the offer was not that interesting. 

at times N is level headed! infact S1 initial interviews, i alwys felt she was more level headed of the two. now i wonder abt that. 
Haha alrightEmbarrassed

Here- Niti Taylor" @niti_taylor May 4

@vinod_baadshah no movies for me

Niti Taylor" @niti_taylor May 4

@vinod_baadshah I'm really happy with what I am doing !!b

Her first Telugu movie was a big hit n she earned a lot of appreciation for that. But after that she took up 2 random movies and they flopped.

Even I was surprised reading her reply. I mean would she refuse if some nice offer comes her way? But then she doesn't think much. So yeah. That's her reply.

Yup S1 ke time she was everyone's favourite.

Edited by shibz - 03 June 2016 at 2:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008Sonalmanannoor321

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
HiEmbarrassed
I am listening to MaNan playlist, it's Jeena Jeena playing nowEmbarrassed

priyachand2008shindesweetynoor321shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by noor321

I thought he was going to Chandigarh for his film shoot but that doesn't seem to be happening. I wish he got some better producer and film, the guy deserves much better, these people look like they are just fooling around.OuchAngry And how credible can a producer be that he pretty much goes around liking every pic and dm that people send himConfused, he is just cashing in on Parth's popularity. Ouch

@bold ahaha true that, and people thought they couldn't care less but damn they really affect each other, even his post about the positive thing, seriously itna affect of one IV lol. Itna tou dusra backstabbers and other co-actors ka comments bure nahi lage isko he put them all under one post about Karma ahaha. Niti got a special post.LOL

LOL the gadha started acknowledging PaNi and MaNan way too late, I mean seriously how stupid do you have to be to not milk it lol. Uska bas chalte tou he would have had people not even shipping MaNan LMAO. Imagine if this guy didn't get pulled into KY2 and was stuck in Fanaah he would have been forgotten by now even if he did good acting because it was a crap show. KY2 made him but at least he realises that now. 

But you are right the fact that he was able to mention PaNi in his holi post means something. LOL THe first video with jotwani was before the whole mess but this one was after the notes and all lol. So maybe, unless it was just teasing. LOL
Now what will he do with Parth's popularity without the film?Confused Apart from the fandom nobody really knows who this Subhash Singh isLOL Let's see. For now.. Parth looks free.

@Bold/Red- Spot onROFLROFL I can't stop laughing thinking about that postROFLROFL Wahan se shuru hua iska.. n Holi tak he was chill.. and teasing hua toh aur bhi accha. He was all cool about pani when on the other hand Niti was always in Angry moodSilly So it was funLOL

Noor
are you forgetting the Parth shooting daggers at Nitkarsh pic in that segment?LOL Banda was always a MaNan fan.. warna feels itni aasaani se n so naturally nhi aate. Bas dikhana nhi tha. Now when it's gone.. thoda pani, manan karraha haiLOL

hahaha, apparently he was Katrina Kaif's makeup artist. Confused

@bold: Baba cooled down perhaps had a cold pani shower. LOLROFLROFL

Hahahahah I nearly choked on my food when I read the red line. LOLLOL
True that, he really wasn't looking good in that IV anyway he was having a bad makeup day and then add to that bande ka mood kharab hogaye lol. Hilarious how the girl sent a Nitkarsh pic and not Manan ahahahaahaha, and they happened to open it when they all were there. LOLLOL

He was a secret Manan lover but on the outside he was like love the other characters, watch them. Mujhse nahi poocho, Niti se poocho. 

@blue: LMAO so true

Edited by noor321 - 03 June 2016 at 2:19pm

ac2000priyachand2008Sonalmananshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand2008

i was randomly watching some episodes and ended up watching icecream scene. i used to love that scene, the way manik  changes his expression as he watches nandini eat icecream was really great (or rather Parth was great!). initially pissed off and later with a slight smile and that licking scene!!! 
but after reading all ur comments abt Parth's love for food, now i wonder all that look was for nandini or parth's for icecream. like how could she eat all that ice cream without giving me!!! 

look how d discussions have changed the perspective of the scene itself!!! LOL

but the die-hard romantic in me strongly feels it was Manik looking at Nandini only!!!! 
That was Manik! LOLCoz Parth is more than INTO the character in front of the camera. But while licking her fingers there might be some love for the food tooLOL Seeing how lovingly he had the ice-cream while staring at herLOL Thankfully he didn't bite her fingersLOL Rest there were so many dabbas of the BR ice-creams. Shot khatam hote hi he might have grabbed oneLOL

priyachand2008Sonalmananshindesweetynoor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi..

HiEmbarrassed
Okay.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321

priyachand2008 Senior Member
priyachand2008
priyachand2008

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi..

HiEmbarrassed

this is the first time a hindi show made me get addicted to listening to songs. i do like but i am not the kind who will listen constantly!! but KYY or rather as u rightly said, Manan playlist plays in a loop for me. now when i hear jeena jeena song i can only picturize Manik lovingly singing for Nandini. wish tehy showed more such scenes than immediatly going off to Mangalore. 

i think lot of offscreen drama affected d story line too.

btw is anyone watching utkarsh's show? i started out of curiousity but lost interest. i saw once one of Manan song picturised on the leads, i was scandalized. then again 'yaara' song, which put me off!!! 

though the guy looks better, still he cdnt hold my attention. i think after seeing parth playing manik, i am not impressed by other tv heroes. 

shindesweetySonalmanannoor321shibz

priyachand2008 Senior Member
priyachand2008
priyachand2008

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
That was Manik! LOLCoz Parth is more than INTO the character in front of the camera. But while licking her fingers there might be some love for the food tooLOL Seeing how lovingly he had the ice-cream while staring at herLOL Thankfully he didn't bite her fingersLOL Rest there were so many dabbas of the BR ice-creams. Shot khatam hote hi he might have grabbed oneLOL
[/QUOTE]
thank god evn u all feel the same!! it is only Mani with his love towards Nandini!! Not Parth and his love for food!

Both Parth n Niti seemed to get more INTO each other than characters!!!! LOL

ac2000Sonalmanannoor321shibz

Go to top