Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 141)

priyachand2008 Senior Member
priyachand2008
priyachand2008

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Noor.. Are you mazak udaaying of my "innocent" comment?Embarrassed Innocent ka matlab ye nhi ki koi action nhi hotaLOL But like you said, they have this inherent innocence that whatever they do together doesn't look badEmbarrassed

Oh Btw the Himachal thingLOL He said he was going to Chandigarh but ended up in Himachal! Seriously How?LOL

@PaNi hope thing - The recording showed how much she affected him. Her note showed how much he affected her. So in a way a few revelations were good. Adds spice to their story n makes it more interestingWink
(as long as there's a happy endingTongue) I go with your last line. Jab Salman-SRK can patch up toh ye dono kya cheez haiLOL

Have they ever asked shippers to stop shipping? Heck Parth even acknowledged PANI this Holi after all that happenedLOL Who would have expected?LOL Ab itne bhi gadhe nhi hai. Specially Parth.

@bold
very truly said! it is inevitable S1 would have created some kind of attraction which would have made them feel awkward. with P's gf, LB's intrusion, co-actors' teasing, fans crazy - all would have made it very difficult for them. And all the quitting drama and may be lot more! Tensions, fights all must have happend later n continued in S2. but as u said, both have worked together in such close scenes (very close indeed), so naturally would be affected by each other. Like fans they also seemed to unable to let go. Note or quote, they keep referring to the show and indirectly each other.

N's PDA with uncle also is like her desperate attempt to prove that she has admirers. she looked too despo to make this point! i mean if u seriously like or love a person, i dont think u need to highlight it this much in social media. that too when u are a celebrity! 

but all this drama makes me want to grab a popcorn and watch it! 

i have seen P's videos with krissan, vibha n charlie. he is sooo normal with them. only with Niti, he is so self conscious. may be now with his new found maturity he might have behaved more professionally. who knows! 

if there was nothing between them, this many back n forth posts will not happen. And there is no such thing as coincidence and that too not this obvious. 

Being a manan fan, i would be happy if these two could end up together! As u said, nothing is impossible! Hope will win!!! nandini style!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnyac2000Sonalmananjesse93noor321shibz

priyachand2008
priyachand2008

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

We are so lost in PaNi world that no one noticed the antagonist's attempts to fit in the angleLOL

Zara
Lost Boy Janab k tweets bhi padloLOL He also needs attention. Parthu Himachal toh ye Greece. Parthu Paragliding toh ye skydivingLOL

that LostBoy is sooo creepy. i just saw one epi of Bad company, in which parth came. may be i was biased against him becos of parth, but i felt repulsed by that man. 

The questions he asked and his attitude was creepy only. And i think he is the kind who would exploit young actors who come with filmi dreams! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnyac2000SonalmananSidhaarthinoor321shibz

sunnymunny Senior Member
sunnymunny
sunnymunny

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#666666">Gursheen.. ans pata hota toh karte na? I already said, time will tellBig smile
</font>

Yaa right   Smile
Only time will tell

N do you know what
Somebody DMed subhash the producer about his take on working with both parth and niti in future with a pani edit
He replied he would definitely work with her b in fact offered her a role but she declined Shocked
N it was a recent one ...

But they working together is next to impossible I suppose Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonalmanannoor321shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
@Priya - I second you again on the PDA thingLOL Did you read all the old discussions that you missed btw?Embarrassed Hope @Nandini style. YoCool
LB is creepy Period. I didn't realize before the whole KY2 fiasco started(during s1) thoughLOL

@Gursheen- Niti did say in her recent twitter chat that she's not interested in BW. So refuse kiya hoga. Makes sense. But the producer. I doubt even Parth would work with him againErmm
Working together.. again I say time will tellLOL

Edited by shibz - 03 June 2016 at 1:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnypriyachand2008ac2000noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Noor.. Are you mazak udaaying of my "innocent" comment?Embarrassed Innocent ka matlab ye nhi ki koi action nhi hotaLOL But like you said, they have this inherent innocence that whatever they do together doesn't look badEmbarrassed

Oh Btw the Himachal thingLOL He said he was going to Chandigarh but ended up in Himachal! Seriously How?LOL

@PaNi hope thing - The recording showed how much she affected him. Her note showed how much he affected her. So in a way a few revelations were good. Adds spice to their story n makes it more interestingWink
(as long as there's a happy endingTongue) I go with your last line. Jab Salman-SRK can patch up toh ye dono kya cheez haiLOL

Have they ever asked shippers to stop shipping? Heck Parth even acknowledged PANI this Holi after all that happenedLOL Who would have expected?LOL Ab itne bhi gadhe nhi hai. Specially Parth.

Hahaha no, I completely forgot about that. I was saying it to the pic that Sweety said that they looked so innocent. LOL

Exactly, I thought he was going to Chandigarh and then all of a sudden there are himachal pics, so weird. I thought they were old pics at first from a trip before but then no chandigarh pics at all and then the girl he tagged posted pics from the same location made me realise that he was there. Spontaneous plan bhi dekho, woh location choose kiya that Niti and Sid discussed. LOL

I thought he was going to Chandigarh for his film shoot but that doesn't seem to be happening. I wish he got some better producer and film, the guy deserves much better, these people look like they are just fooling around.OuchAngry And how credible can a producer be that he pretty much goes around liking every pic and dm that people send himConfused, he is just cashing in on Parth's popularity. Ouch

@bold ahaha true that, and people thought they couldn't care less but damn they really affect each other, even his post about the positive thing, seriously itna affect of one IV lol. Itna tou dusra backstabbers and other co-actors ka comments bure nahi lage isko he put them all under one post about Karma ahaha. Niti got a special post.LOL

LOL the gadha started acknowledging PaNi and MaNan way too late, I mean seriously how stupid do you have to be to not milk it lol. Uska bas chalte tou he would have had people not even shipping MaNan LMAO. Imagine if this guy didn't get pulled into KY2 and was stuck in Fanaah he would have been forgotten by now even if he did good acting because it was a crap show. KY2 made him but at least he realises that now. 

But you are right the fact that he was able to mention PaNi in his holi post means something. LOL THe first video with jotwani was before the whole mess but this one was after the notes and all lol. So maybe, unless it was just teasing. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnyac2000Sonalmananshindesweetyshibz

priyachand2008
priyachand2008

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

@Priya - I second you again on the PDA thingLOL Did you read all the old discussions that you missed btw?Embarrassed Hope @Nandini style. YoCool
LB is creepy Period. I didn't realize before the whole KY2 fiasco started(during s1) thoughLOL

@Gursheen- Niti did say in her recent twitter chat that she's not interested in BW. So refuse kiya hoga. Makes sense. But the producer. I doubt even Parth would work with him againErmm
Working together.. again I say time will tellLOL

shibu,

u think i would miss all ur discussions? no way!!! i was reading from my mobile but cdnt post anything due to some log in problm in my mobile. (dont know why so!!)

i cdnt see instagram links thru my mobile. that i ended up seeing today. being late in manan land i had missed out a lot. so reading all ur discussions giving me great info abt manan, pani n KYY land! (which i am loving!)

Niti said she is not interested in BW? i doubt it. most of the actors dream abt it. she did act in a telugu movie (which i didnt evn peep as i have heard bad comments abt it). but may be that experience soured her towards movies. or may be the offer was not that interesting. 

at times N is level headed! infact S1 initial interviews, i alwys felt she was more level headed of the two. now i wonder abt that. 

sunnymunnySonalmananshindesweetynoor321shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand2008

We are so lost in PaNi world that no one noticed the antagonist's attempts to fit in the angleLOL

Zara
Lost Boy Janab k tweets bhi padloLOL He also needs attention. Parthu Himachal toh ye Greece. Parthu Paragliding toh ye skydivingLOL

that LostBoy is sooo creepy. i just saw one epi of Bad company, in which parth came. may be i was biased against him becos of parth, but i felt repulsed by that man. 

The questions he asked and his attitude was creepy only. And i think he is the kind who would exploit young actors who come with filmi dreams! 

He really creeps me out as well, I remember reading earlier ATs where the people wanted to give him hickeysDead because they thought he was the one making the creative decisions and the producer but months later Ayaz cleared the air and people realised that LB wasn't the one. I was actually repulsed when I read those parts in the ATs, I was like no please ewww, and was like uff their reaction in the later ATs will be a sight to see lol. I was like oh god these people have no idea ahahah. 

@bold +100000000000
Him of all people releasing pics of him and Parth when you take one look at his insta, he has a pic of like 5 guys in bed and he is taking the pic. Dead

Zara 
Lost Boy Janab k tweets bhi padloLOL He also needs attention. Parthu Himachal toh ye Greece. Parthu Paragliding toh ye skydivingLOL

Hahaha!
I came across idiot boy's instagram on my newsfeed AngryDead. Saw he was in greece lol. #wanderlust LOLLOL
PaNi love story had way too many evil villains man. LOLLOL

sunnymunnypriyachand2008Sonalmananshindesweetyshibz

priyachand2008
priyachand2008

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
i was randomly watching some episodes and ended up watching icecream scene. i used to love that scene, the way manik  changes his expression as he watches nandini eat icecream was really great (or rather Parth was great!). initially pissed off and later with a slight smile and that licking scene!!! 
but after reading all ur comments abt Parth's love for food, now i wonder all that look was for nandini or parth's for icecream. like how could she eat all that ice cream without giving me!!! 

look how d discussions have changed the perspective of the scene itself!!! LOL

but the die-hard romantic in me strongly feels it was Manik looking at Nandini only!!!! 

sunnymunnySonalmananshindesweetynoor321shibz

Go to top