Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 14)

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Stealing from Shwetu's dabba..coz Noor keeps mentioning about this sceneHeart

Also, in a hurry yesterday I forgot to give credit to the gifs.. Cr to SaamyaEmbarrassed
i just love this scene. Day DreamingHeart
Both of them were smiling their biggest smile. That's love which brings real joyHeart

Edited by -Chandramukhi.. - 22 April 2016 at 11:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nili-shindesweetynoor321shibz

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged

You pplStern SmileROFLErmm

Nili.. PROOF.. I need proofROFL
Meri tabiyat theek nhi thi.. toh emoji daalne ka time n mood nhi tha toh post serious laga hoga. It wasn'tTongue I know the nanad thing was a joke ..toh isliye bola na.. bas kar with your AnuTi jokesTongue But on second thoughts, not your fault.. Niti posts hi aise karti hai for reasons best known to her.

Shippers k assumptions toh tere pass kaunse proofs hain?LOL Shippers ke pass bhi reasons honge. You never know. And as if mommies aren't deluded themselves. They think they love their favourite and hate the other for what they are when in actual they love/hate what they see or believe about the ppl concerned. Nobody knows these celebs personally.. do they?
One thing I've learnt in my KY2 journey is to not judge someone/something based on my own prejudicesEmbarrassed

And Nothing is transparent and obvious Nili, NoorROFL If it was toh ab tak PaNi mystery 100% solve kardeteLOL Also heartbreak ki baat hai toh uncle k bhi koi gf hogi.. still you guys are so confident about AnuTi shipROFL

@Divu - *sticking our mutual favourite expression to you*
Btw when I say bacche hain, I mean they are immature brats! Not dudh peete baccheStern Smile As if their family and ppl on the sets don't baby them enough, we have virtual mommies who do the same with these 24, 26 year old kidsSleepy And yeah I'm hoping they grow up someday.

@Noor - 'Walking on the right Parth' That wasn't the only time she typed thatROFL. Funny how her autocorrect(if any) changes Path to Parth or Parth must be coming spontaneously to her while typingLOL

@ac2000 - I can't wait for years.. No patience like thatLOL
Shibzy i told Noor that we don't use mommies names here on IF. I thought it was banned and u just used itErmm.
Cone here Shibzykali soon to be turned in to a flowerHug. Hope your headache is gone nowBig smile
*Divvu inserts mutual favourite expression for her fingermate*
And maine aur mishu ne last time bhi kaha tha they are stupid ppl, no nadaan bachhasStern Smile

Edited by -Chandramukhi.. - 22 April 2016 at 11:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321shibz

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nili-

Originally posted by -Chandramukhi..

Originally posted by -Nili-

divvu Pa se koi purani dushmani hai? LOL 
well, i called both MaNan/PaNi babies.Tongue
Dushmani goes back to April 2015. I had my AIPMT on May 3. I was so much into the show that time and then he throws a bomb - He wants to grow so he wants to quit. I was already under a lot of pressure, don't know why but i was frustrated with him and sad because i couldn't see anyone else playing Manik. Though today i know that LB had a large hand in quitting drama of his, still due to his quitting show before giving S1 a proper end and the first quitting drama and him all being arrogant and not acknowledging MaNan and us FANS earlier don't actually make me like him. So... U see?
tell me about it. i remember i was having exams and i coudn't concetrate at all. every minute i was checking for updates and on top of that this guy was not making any official announcement.Angry i scolded him on twitter for spoiling my studies.Angry
i knowAngry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nili-

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged

You pplStern SmileROFLErmm

Nili.. PROOF.. I need proofROFL
Meri tabiyat theek nhi thi.. toh emoji daalne ka time n mood nhi tha toh post serious laga hoga. It wasn'tTongue I know the nanad thing was a joke ..toh isliye bola na.. bas kar with your AnuTi jokesTongue But on second thoughts, not your fault.. Niti posts hi aise karti hai for reasons best known to her.

Shippers k assumptions toh tere pass kaunse proofs hain?LOL Shippers ke pass bhi reasons honge. You never know. And as if mommies aren't deluded themselves. They think they love their favourite and hate the other for what they are when in actual they love/hate what they see or believe about the ppl concerned. Nobody knows these celebs personally.. do they?
One thing I've learnt in my KY2 journey is to not judge someone/something based on my own prejudicesEmbarrassed

And Nothing is transparent and obvious Nili, NoorROFL If it was toh ab tak PaNi mystery 100% solve kardeteLOL Also heartbreak ki baat hai toh uncle k bhi koi gf hogi.. still you guys are so confident about AnuTi shipROFL

@Divu - *sticking our mutual favourite expression to you*
Btw when I say bacche hain, I mean they are immature brats! Not dudh peete baccheStern Smile As if their family and ppl on the sets don't baby them enough, we have virtual mommies who do the same with these 24, 26 year old kidsSleepy And yeah I'm hoping they grow up someday.

@Noor - 'Walking on the right Parth' That wasn't the only time she typed thatROFL. Funny how her autocorrect(if any) changes Path to Parth or Parth must be coming spontaneously to her while typingLOL

@ac2000 - I can't wait for years.. No patience like thatLOL

Gotta agree her posts at time make no sense at all lol. Okay let's see what happens, you could be right and this could all be for BW opportunity. But some photos say otherwise and the fact she played host for him. LOL. 

Yup, BW is one murky place nothing is clean there. 

PaNi is anything but transparent, oh the irony!!!!! LOLLOLLOL They are a beautiful case of suppressed attraction, clearly demonstrated by someone's "standing ovation".WinkWink.

But yeah you can never say anything for sure, that's why I said let's see what happens. 

OMG when did she write that again, please show. That was brilliant though, I mean could things get any better than this. They avoid each other so much that the universe keeps conspiring against them so that they keep bumping into each other lol. Poor girl though, that must have been the fastest edit in history for her lol. I agree with the theory that she must have been using his name a lot because it's a proper noun and it was capitalised so the iphone learnt the word from her contacts. 

Edited by noor321 - 22 April 2016 at 11:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nili-shindesweetyshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Divu. Oops! I thought I read the same words here.. editing.. tu bhi edit karle. Haan headache's gone nowHug Of course they are stupid and immature and they are weird! Khud toh paagal hai hi.. n sabko kardete hain Stern Smile
noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Stealing from Shwetu's dabba..coz Noor keeps mentioning about this sceneHeart

Also, in a hurry yesterday I forgot to give credit to the gifs.. Cr to SaamyaEmbarrassed
i just love this scene. Day DreamingHeart
Both of them were smiling their biggest smile. That's love which brings real joyHeart

Hahaha thanks Shibz. 

I just don't know but I just love the scene, it was so natural, simple and genuine. Heart

I guess because in other shows showing normal affection just doesn't happen, if they touch it involves a 10 minute long eye-lock and shock that he touched me there. Confused They only touch when it's an accident or when they have to be "intimate" and have their "consummation scenes" or as they call it SMP. OuchOuch

The way he goes "Yaay Yaay" and moves his head towards her it's just too cute and her smile is so big. Ahhh MaNan were amazing. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonalmananshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Episode 19 - It's over spot...you're free!

Geez, i liked the recap.Embarrassed
MaNan drank PaNi from the same glassTongueLOL

So i don't like Alya's way of solving the problem in their relationship with Manik. Matlab why did sje ecen drag Fab5 and made it Fab5 vs Nandini, when the problem between her and Manik and it was about her damn insecurities. Though Manik choosing Fab5 in the end was obvious but it wasn't a way to sort out differences. Anyway Mainu kiTongue

So yeah! He chose Fab5 and made Nandini free of her spot duties. NiceSmile
Thinking about how MaNan have grown, now if he was given an option then he would have chosen Nandini.

Dhruv should never open his mouth to sing/ lip-syncStern Smile.

Navya and her buffaloLOL
Harshad ji was smitten Day Dreaming *GHANTA*Stern Smile

The writers are amazing I love how they incorporated that into the show later because she told Dhruv that she doesn't want to tell everyone yet because last time she made it into a show, everyone knew everything and she had to justify everything to them. See smart writers. StarStar

Though subconsciously she knew her relationship with Manik didn't have that emotional intimacy and connect in most normal relationships it was a childhood sweetheart scenario, they just stuck together because it worked. So they required interference from Fab 5 because it was a relationship for them all whereas MaNan was a relationship that just involved them two and they didn't need any external force to sort out the differences.ClapStarStar Ahh Goals!!!!!!! Brilliant writing, I can't thank them enough they really connected everything. ClapClap

Only Manik/Parth should be allowed to lip-sync, I could see his Alvida and Mann Mera performance over and over again. When he looks up in the Alvida performance or when he nods his head towards her in Mann mera. Just wow. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SHYPNpriyachand2008shindesweety-Nili-DivyaMukhishibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:38am | IP Logged
DivuROFLROFL I changed it to the respective fangroup namesROFL

Noor, I wasn't thinking of BW though. It's true that they have been childhood friends.. known each other for 10 years but beyond that nah I don't believe. Niti is like that. OTT. He had also hosted her bday party btw.. She returned the same. It wasn't any surprise.

The walking on the right Parth she wrote it again in another chat session as far as I rememberLOL Don't have ss. SorryEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321

Go to top