Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 134)

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Divvu: 
Hahahahahaha true Parth was turned from the get go not denying thatTongue.  But that white punjabi suit must have turned him on even more lol. She had long hair and bangles ahahahahahahahaha. Oh boy how does he manage to always do this. 
Though remember when everyone thought Manik was blind thinking that suit was nice lol when everyone could see how ugly it was, must have been parth with the "it hurts, tum. Aapne aap koi dekha hai, plan kya hai? 18th birthday hai, aur tumne, you want to kill me?"LOL

LOL his answer to the last time he visited an adult site. LOL

Edited by noor321 - 01 June 2016 at 12:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ac2000shindesweetyshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by noor321

Anyone see his fame dance videos, they made him dance to disco deewane. LOL Where is Niti. Kahan ho tum?ROFL 
He has improved so much but can the dude just focus on acting lol, why is he so obsessed with dancing?Confused

How kameene are fame people with the way they posted Ni's video on their insta and then they posted Parth's video the day after. Hai these two always together. LOL
I haven't seen it yet. Apparently wahan bhi kuch same same tha from Niti's segmentLOL same step, movie/songLOL

Haha a while ago it was singing for himLOL Now dancing. Break time hai na?LOL

Fame should try n get these 2 together instead. Maza aayega. Wo Niti's so called friends are anyway annoyingStern Smile sab ek se badkar ek namune. Earlier it was Parth, now Niti surrounded by Censored

Oh this I remembered- You might have seen Niti's telly bytes video where she "opens up" on her controversy with Parth. And we were discussing how suddenly she is talking "positivity" after all that drama that followed with her note. And then within no time Parth posts this- https://www.instagram.com/p/BB4hSTGKBOT/?taken-by=the_parthsamthaan&hl=en
LOLLOL Ye toh pakka.. no coincidenceClown

Divu tu ja padhai kar. Yahan tp kyun karrahi hai?Censored
Noor, I too remembered thatLOL

Oh ahaha they got Niti to do that song as well, lol. 

@bold exactly LOL. When is he going to start the shoot because I thought he went back to Chandigarh for that but that doesn't seem to be happening. Honestly why did he end up with such crap producers lol they are so random. 

His singing isn't that bad but not that great either so yeh he should just lipsync lol, wasn't his song meant to come out? LOL. I remember wanting Manik to sing Kaise bataoon tuhje but that didn't happen but Parth sang it on his Insta that made me happy lol. 

I've been meaning to ask this but did people not like the o yaara song he sang because I remember reading stuff and most people didn't like it. I thought the part about nandini and him was so cute, I loved it with the Manan tune, "kaise mile ta, kuch jaagro main tujhse jura tha main, phir nazare theri mere naazro se mile, pyar tera mere har khushi bani..." With the flashback of the egg scene and their first proper intimate moment. I thought that was adorable. The song overall was sweet because it made me sad about Fab 5, despite them annoying me it made me realise how much they destroyed that friendship by the end of the show when they could have done a better job. Cry

Haha exactly they should get these two together, that would literally produce fireworks.LOL I know exactly the same thing is happening with Niti, her always with her "friends", the other actress really annoys me I've seen her before but she somehow annoys me. If these two just did more IVs with each other and did appearances with each other because of their show no one would have cared about their personal lives as much, because I get it, they shouldn't have to be the best of friends because fans want them to but their stupidity at handling this all immaturely has resulted in all this chaos. Would it have killed them to post some selfies together because clearly these two were able to do much more than their job requirement at times in scenes I mean we all could see that onscreen. ConfusedLOL

Yes I remember seeing that TB video but at the time I had no idea what was happening, I only knew a bit about it but now going back and watching it makes sense now. LOL

Firstly they accused her of replacing Parth, LOL does that even make sense? The show always had new hosts and the last host was Karan. Confused How is that her fault?LOL
OMG that Insta post of his is definitely in relation to that, no doubt about that at all. LOL Gotta agree because she clearly wrote that note to gain points in her professional career not because it hurt or anything because we all heard that recording and it's nothing more than a joke. And instead of her gaining some sympathy she just turned people against her by writing that note, stupid move. The sympathy went to Parth instead. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnySonalmananshindesweetyshibz

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks a ton Noor321 and shibz. I will definitely check the link provided by u. As far as episodes discussion is concern that i can do at anytime on any episode, just let me know in present which epi discussion is going on. I have rattofied every scene if manan from every episode, and will love discussing with u ppl Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnySonalmananshindesweetynoor321shibz

shindesweety Goldie
shindesweety
shindesweety

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 3:41am | IP Logged

shibzzy n noor..Embarrassedu both..and your pani talks...LOL

LMAOOOROFL
tera 100th post toh mera 1100th
tere 200k followers toh mere 470k

wahh wahhhROFL

@mint2