Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

   
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 133)

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 6653

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nili-

Yaar which post of Ni are you guys talking about? The one of nandini with a jar of fireflies? That one toh one of her biggest mommie made :P she just reposted it :P usme Pa ka kya connection?
Gursheen, ikr. It was definitely kaju ben he was talking about lol. I just couldn't stop laughing when he said "a bathrobe on valentines day, a red one" ROFL I'm laughing since afternoon ROFLROFL 
Also, when asked about first time, he said first time for what? Be specific. I just can't ROFLROFL 
Oh and he wants to play musician, doctor and plumber coz he wants to help people LOL

LOL yes but think about it he posted a video he took himself of KY2 and then a week or so later she posts a video of her from KY2 someone made for her, it has Pa in it by the wayLOL. Now she couldn't just post a video she made herself of KY2, that would have been so obvious, so the easier route was reposting a video by someone. LOL He made a lot of fans happy and by her doing that she did the same. But yes if she had posted a MaNan scene then the fandom would have exploded, let's see when that happensLOL

People joked that Niti posted a video that was from their first meeting and he posted it a video from their first kiss and first break up time. LOL These two and their firsts. 

LOL of course @bold. LOL

I know a bathrobe lol, but like I said above it must have been a silky one lol otherwise if it was a normal bathrobe she would be right to dump him.LOL But even then a robe lol, he may have given other stuff that he conveniently left out lol. 

First Time LMAO, his face killed me. The boy was so shocked when he was asked about that and didn't know how to react or look lol. He changed the question to something about a crush lol he was so shy about telling his first time. ROFL  "Be specific" ROFL ROFL ROFL  He wanted them to say it so he doesn't make a fool out of himself. LOL

LOL that role play question LMAO, he went so off tangent there, ahahahahahaha. Imagine him role playing with his gf as a plumber. ROFL ROFL 

Anyone see his fame dance videos, they made him dance to disco deewane. LOL Where is Niti. Kahan ho tum?ROFL 
He has improved so much but can the dude just focus on acting lol, why is he so obsessed with dancing?Confused

How kameene are fame people with the way they posted Ni's video on their insta and then they posted Parth's video the day after. Hai these two always together. LOL


Edited by noor321 - 31 May 2016 at 12:28pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnyac2000Sonalmananshindesweetyshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 6653

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by -Nili-

Yaar which post of Ni are you guys talking about? The one of nandini with a jar of fireflies? That one toh one of her biggest mommie made :P she just reposted it :P usme Pa ka kya connection?
Gursheen, ikr. It was definitely kaju ben he was talking about lol. I just couldn't stop laughing when he said "a bathrobe on valentines day, a red one" ROFL I'm laughing since afternoon ROFLROFL 
Also, when asked about first time, he said first time for what? Be specific. I just can't ROFLROFL 
Oh and he wants to play musician, doctor and plumber coz he wants to help people LOL
Tumne saare posts nhi pade? Connection miljayengeTongue


Btw this-
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjxeWsmUgAAQHBA.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjxeXO7UUAAgcYa.jpg

^^NoorROFLROFL
Parth deleted 2 of his old posts(wonder which ones) So his 100th post is now 98. And the result you can see aboveROFL Coincidence? Silly


ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL  Shibz I can't take it anymore! Matlab these two are so freaking weird! LOLLOL

LOL I'm sure his ardent followers know which ones he deleted. LOL

I saw an insta post how Niti had posted a pic of some khusse and then deleted it because it was her 1100th post and then so she posted the vid and then reposted those shoes lool. LOLLOL 



Some PaNi lulz I came across: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4239868 ROFL


Edited by noor321 - 31 May 2016 at 12:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shindesweetyshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009
Posts: 25854

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321



LMAO yes I saw that he did it for 200K and she did it randomly for 470K, why 470K though, why???Wink
Did she do it for 460K and 450K, or like even 420K ahahaha
I literally couldn't stop laughing at seeing the posts and then the hashtags. Matlab hadd hai yaar. LOLLOL 
Parth's followers are going up really fast.



Haha ikr? Post banane walon ko banane ka bahana chahiye(read it with tune)LOL

450K is a milestone. And she did make but 460, 420.. I don't rememberLOL
Sach mein hadh hai! Ek ko dekhke dusre ko yaad aajaata hai banane ka post. Niti like you said, suddenly remembers Nandini MurthyLOL

Yeah even I noticed it's 201k already.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ac2000shindesweetynoor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 6653

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by noor321



LMAO yes I saw that he did it for 200K and she did it randomly for 470K, why 470K though, why???Wink
Did she do it for 460K and 450K, or like even 420K ahahaha
I literally couldn't stop laughing at seeing the posts and then the hashtags. Matlab hadd hai yaar. LOLLOL 
Parth's followers are going up really fast.



Haha ikr? Post banane walon ko banane ka bahana chahiye(read it with tune)LOL

450K is a milestone. And she did make but 460, 420.. I don't rememberLOL
Sach mein hadh hai! Ek ko dekhke dusre ko yaad aajaata hai banane ka post. Niti like you said, suddenly remembers Nandini MurthyLOL

Yeah even I noticed it's 201k already.


Haha I did. LOL. 

Wohi tou 450K is a milestone but lol since when is 470K ahaha, unless she has done it for others then I'll give her that but otherwise this is giving me feelz. LOLLOL

Exactly, suddenly Nandini Murthy ki yaad aayi lol. We all know why, that is why again she posted a pic of Nandini for the "milestone"LOL. Plus they have both realised that by remembering KY2 the fans seems to ignore everything else and are happy lol. But the way these two coordinate with posts is just too funny lol. These two are forever in sync despite being so many miles apart. These two are the definition of Rab Ne Bane Di Jodi!LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnyac2000Sonalmananshindesweetyshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009
Posts: 25854

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321



ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL  Shibz I can't take it anymore! Matlab these two are so freaking weird! LOLLOL

LOL I'm sure his ardent followers know which ones he deleted. LOL

I saw an insta post how Niti had posted a pic of some khusse and then deleted it because it was her 1100th post and then so she posted the vid and then reposted those shoes lool. LOLLOL 



Some PaNi lulz I came across: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4239868 ROFL
Like Gursheen said in another thread- Even destiny ships themLOL

Oh I'm curious to know which ones. I checked the PaNi n MaNan related stuff. Thankfully it's all thereLOL

Really? Lolsss. Good job NitiClapLOL

Haha Rafz n her hashtagsLOL Yaadein taaza hogayiLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnySonalmananshindesweetynoor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 6653

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Destiny really ships them ahaha so true. 
LOL I think I just had an awesome theory as to why Manik *cough Parth cough* was so into Niti erm Nandini in the episodes after "the birthday special". He said in the IV how a girl in a punjabi suit with open long hair, with bangles is a turn ON. ROFL  Boy was fully into method acting those days. ROFLROFLROFL It was all Parth. Nandini/Niti in that white suit and open hair must have turned him on. Wink

They seriously nailed the in love teenage couple, in those episodes they seriously couldn't look more in love and were just WOW. LOL


Edited by noor321 - 31 May 2016 at 1:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnyac2000SonalmananSidhaarthishindesweetyshibz

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Joined: 01 February 2015
Posts: 4364

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

Destiny really ships them ahaha so true. 
LOL I think I just had an awesome theory as to why Manik *cough Parth cough* was so into Niti erm Nandini in the episodes after "the birthday special". He said in the IV how a girl in a punjabi suit with open long hair, with bangles is a turn ON. ROFL  Boy was fully into method acting those days. ROFLROFLROFL It was all Parth. Nandini/Niti in that white suit and open hair must have turned him on. Wink

They seriously nailed the in love teenage couple, in those episodes they seriously couldn't look more in love and were just WOW. LOL
vo Nandini ke suit/ tent pahenne se pahle bhi turned on thaSleepy Hence your theory has been rejectedTongue

Edited by -Chandramukhi.. - 31 May 2016 at 1:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnyshindesweety

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009
Posts: 25854

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321


Anyone see his fame dance videos, they made him dance to disco deewane. LOL Where is Niti. Kahan ho tum?ROFL 
He has improved so much but can the dude just focus on acting lol, why is he so obsessed with dancing?Confused

How kameene are fame people with the way they posted Ni's video on their insta and then they posted Parth's video the day after. Hai these two always together. LOL
I haven't seen it yet. Apparently wahan bhi kuch same same tha from Niti's segmentLOL same step, movie/songLOL

Haha a while ago it was singing for himLOL Now dancing. Break time hai na?LOL

Fame should try n get these 2 together instead. Maza aayega. Wo Niti's so called friends are anyway annoyingStern Smile sab ek se badkar ek namune. Earlier it was Parth, now Niti surrounded by Censored


Oh this I remembered- You might have seen Niti's telly bytes video where she "opens up" on her controversy with Parth. And we were discussing how suddenly she is talking "positivity" after all that drama that followed with her note. And then within no time Parth posts this- https://www.instagram.com/p/BB4hSTGKBOT/?taken-by=the_parthsamthaan&hl=en
LOLLOL Ye toh pakka.. no coincidenceClown


Divu tu ja padhai kar. Yahan tp kyun karrahi hai?Censored
Noor, I too remembered thatLOL


Edited by shibz - 31 May 2016 at 2:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SidhaarthishindesweetySonalmanannoor321

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
#2Manan ff-YAARIAAN(Continue ff of ky2) chap 56-page 113 updtd

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115

Author: nirvisha   Replies: 914   Views: 138463

nirvisha 914 138463 14 June 2017 at 12:41pm by alisha17
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 30

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Athene   Replies: 1191   Views: 93292

Athene 1191 93292 07 August 2016 at 9:21am by priyachand2008
Yaariaan of SPACE-part 34 updated 03 May

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33

Author: minnu26   Replies: 262   Views: 44209

minnu26 262 44209 25 June 2016 at 9:53am by thamannamanan1
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 28

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Athene   Replies: 1197   Views: 46783

Athene 1197 46783 17 April 2016 at 2:05pm by shibz
Discussion of Parth Leaving KYY (All Discussion Here)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: Athene   Replies: 94   Views: 17525

Athene 94 17525 01 September 2015 at 2:16am by ..oishu..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index