Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 13)

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I have been reading MaNan AT's all day today. Can't stop gushing over babies.Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nili-

Originally posted by noor321

She is definitely not 1994 born lol, she's been in this industry way too long and looked pretty much the same for majority of the time that I find it hard to believe. She must be 92 born I think. He most likely turned 25 last year and not this year, so is born in 90 that makes it a 2 year game between me and him lol. Thank goodness he is older lol. Gosh the heroes nowadays are so close to our age lol, in a couple of years they'll be younger than us and it'll be so weird fan-girling over them ahaha. 

Yeah he really was overwhelmed by all the girls drooling over him, so cute. I remember that interview when some girl wrote I love you, he was so shocked and shyly said I love you too back. LOLLOL

Yup he has started appreciating his fans a lot more, and that's the way it should be. He survived all of that because of them, and that includes even the sane fans lol. He seriously dodged a bullet due to them. The least he could be is thankful, but it's good he realised it now rather than continuing on his high horse. 

Oh I saw a bit of that but sort of FF it because I always cringe at these segments lol. Awww that's really adorable that he kissed the stuff and appreciated the letters and gifts sincerely. 

Very good sign lol and he has opened up a lot more but still awkward. I guess it's better than being so OTT, which is a very big turnoff. A video of him from the animal exhibition with his new costar and he goes hamara bacha lol as if he would ever say that in MaNan segments lol. Despite opening up he still has this little bubble around him and that makes him always a little distant rather than over friendly. 
neither is Niti a 1994 born ,nor is Parth a 1991 born. Lol. 
ikr. watching gift segments is so time consuming. i have not even watched Parth's last year's b'day segments till now.LOL i randomly watch a few sometimes that's how i came across these. he has changed for good.LOL but, yea overacting with his new co-star sometimes.Stern Smile

And the funniest thing is that he gave it away himself that he isn't 91 born loool. Chalo at least he only lied by a year. 

I've seen some of them the ones with PaNi and group are a bit better to watch because they are usually short and also awkwardness cuts the cringe moments lol. 

Though one of my fav PaNi segments is this one, the promo is hilarious and the rest of the segment wasn't bad either. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nclbfQT5vWA

If they behaved like this most of the time no one would have said anything lol. Their SBS compatibility one is good as well. 

-Nili-

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by noor321

LMAO this just killed me: 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4275363

This was beyond epic. LOOOL

Let me just add a bit of maNan so we stay safe. 

LOL

Aww these two were such cuties. 
hahah we have trolled Ni a lot for this reply.LOL 
some shippers had said , Ni must be using Pa's name a lot in her chats that's why even the autocorrect suggested Parth.TongueLOL this was actually a good point.LOL

I know I loved reading the comments in that thread, I mean that has to best type ever for any PaNi lovers and trollers lol. 

It actually is a good point, because Parth isn't a name recognised otherwise my the iphone and the fact that it was capitalised as well. She was definitely typing his name a lot lol.WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nili-Sonalmanan

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:15am | IP Logged

I have been reading MaNan AT's all day today. Can't stop gushing over babies.Heart

I know I love reading them, plus some of them are so hilarious especially the ones that everyone goes so tharki in. Divvu and I were discussing the "standing ovation" earlier LMAO. I read that thread yesterday, I couldn't believe my eyes. LOL

-Nili-

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
You pplStern SmileROFLErmm

Nili.. PROOF.. I need proofROFL
Meri tabiyat theek nhi thi.. toh emoji daalne ka time n mood nhi tha toh post serious laga hoga. It wasn'tTongue I know the nanad thing was a joke ..toh isliye bola na.. bas kar with your AnuTi jokesTongue But on second thoughts, not your fault.. Niti posts hi aise karti hai for reasons best known to her.

Shippers k assumptions toh tere pass kaunse proofs hain?LOL Shippers ke pass bhi reasons honge. You never know. And as if Nitians-Parthians aren't deluded themselves. They think they love their favourite and hate the other for what they are when in actual they love/hate what they see or believe about the ppl concerned. Nobody knows these celebs personally.. do they?
One thing I've learnt in my KY2 journey is to not judge someone/something based on my own prejudicesEmbarrassed

And Nothing is transparent and obvious Nili, NoorROFL If it was toh ab tak PaNi mystery 100% solve kardeteLOL Also heartbreak ki baat hai toh uncle k bhi koi gf hogi.. still you guys are so confident about AnuTi shipROFL

@Divu - *sticking our mutual favourite expression to you*
Btw when I say bacche hain, I mean they are immature brats! Not dudh peete baccheStern Smile As if their family and ppl on the sets don't baby them enough, we have virtual mommies who do the same with these 24, 26 year old kidsSleepy And yeah I'm hoping they grow up someday.

@Noor - 'Walking on the right Parth' That wasn't the only time she typed thatROFL. Funny how her autocorrect(if any) changes Path to Parth or Parth must be coming spontaneously to her while typingLOL

@ac2000 - I can't wait for years.. No patience like thatLOL

Edited by shibz - 22 April 2016 at 11:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nili-DivyaMukhinoor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEVILSDESIRE

Reaction GIF: eye roll, Lena Headey, Game of Thrones
My reaction when I see some repetitive sns drama or notesLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SonalmananLiveLaughLove..DivyaMukhinoor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Stealing from Shwetu's dabba..coz Noor keeps mentioning about this sceneHeart

Also, in a hurry yesterday I forgot to give credit to the gifs.. Cr to SaamyaEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nili-LiveLaughLove..DivyaMukhinoor321

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Episode 19 - It's over spot...you're free!

Geez, i liked the recap.Embarrassed
MaNan drank PaNi from the same glassTongueLOL

So i don't like Alya's way of solving the problem in their relationship with Manik. Matlab why did sje ecen drag Fab5 and made it Fab5 vs Nandini, when the problem between her and Manik and it was about her damn insecurities. Though Manik choosing Fab5 in the end was obvious but it wasn't a way to sort out differences. Anyway Mainu kiTongue

So yeah! He chose Fab5 and made Nandini free of her spot duties. NiceSmile
Thinking about how MaNan have grown, now if he was given an option then he would have chosen Nandini.

Dhruv should never open his mouth to sing/ lip-syncStern Smile.

Navya and her buffaloLOL
Harshad ji was smitten Day Dreaming *GHANTA*Stern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nili-shindesweetySonalmanannoor321shibz

Go to top