Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 115)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nili-

Originally posted by shibz

Agree.. And @Bold- May be she really isn't dating him? Yes to me it doesn't look like anything more than attention seeking. But that guy seriously.. you stole words from my mouth. Despite all the drama he's still here. I thought he was a busy man traveling and all due to his work.. but nai aake chipak hi gaya hai fans k sir peDead And lagta hai fans unhe couple banake hi chodengeLOL

I don't support Niti in her childishness. She has no sense of introspection at all(just like her "true fans"). She's annoying as hell with her "I'm a bechari abla nari, this world is full of haters" wali comments/posts she makes. But trying to decode her from whatever I've observed about her and trying to use a little logic, if she's really dating uncle, then it would be out some or the other day.. why would she go out of her way defending herself, only to make herself look bad later? She got really touchy when that fan asked if she was engaged(going by the comments here since I haven't seen the fan's comment). There could be a possibility that she has a BF and so doesn't like the link up? Or uncle has a gf and so is scared that fans' comments could actually lead to uncle ending his friendship with her(bad experiences of the past)? A possibility no? Why can't we give her the benefit of doubt here when she has been continuously declining the speculations irrespective of what "PDA" she does? The biggest issue here is that this "bff" of hers is a male. And we find certain things unusual from our own perception but when you see it from hers it isn't that hard to understand
. She will never accept her mistake of giving fodder and instigating fans time n again. But the girl is also dumb. And bas.. she's aise hi. I don't see anything romantic b/w uncle n her.. nothing from the pics.

@Last para- I guess she did get offers but did not like them? Also, she'd said that she will do youth shows only for now since she's very young for saas-bahu. But again agree about the buzz part.

@Sonal- I wanted to see the fan's comment.

shibz, if she has a bf or he has a gf, then toh their respective bfs/gfs should get an award lol coz they tag each other in such mushy posts lol. "will you marry me" , "15 annoying things boyfriends do" . i have few guy best friends but would never tag them in such posts, i would only tag my bf in it Tongue
also there's so much more inside stuff coming to light that i ll definitely not give her the benefit of doubt. Not this time lol.

she's declining coz her PDA with him has not been accepted by fans, not even by her own fans who baby her. and she ofcourse doesn't want to loose so many fans. her lashing out at a few fans doesn't make her loose too many fans like this thing would do. Had the fans accepted her PDA, she would have never tried to hide coz she's a very bindas girl anyway. also the fact that after the mehendi thing she is deliberately trying to prove him as a BFF to fans,hence the fame day with her other friends and him. But, she should know all this isn't helping. fans are way more shatirLOL 

Also, in TV it's easy to hide a relationship if the parthner is not directly linked to the industry so she could have kept it private but she just can't lol. IG pe friendzonig kar rhi hai but FB pe their lovey dovey stuff is going on in full swing. i don't know why she behaves so dumb,if she wants to do PDA on fb then she should monitor her friendlist first as there are a few fans who're still there on her list and leaking out info.
did you know jotwani had a gf during ky2? it was a long distance relationship. but not many knew? why? coz he kept it private. but they broke up anyway and now i guess he's dating someone and made it public.

@pink- no, shibz you got it wrong. why would it be an issue if her BFF is a male. people living in the 21st century deffo know to differenciate between a BFF and a BF. a lot of other actors have male/female BFFS and fans accept them as their BFF coz it shows. calling anuti friends would be an insult to friendshipLOL i mean the kind of PDA she's been doing offlate, i could never do that with my male BFF.Stern Smile

and how come you don't see any romantic stuff in the pics? what was that eye lock pic?Stern Smile do you think they'll post a pic of them kissing?Stern SmileTongue

Lastly, i would say i won't try to make you see what i am seeing coz we made a deal on twitter that we won'tLOL was just stating some facts.Tongue

Facts? Where?LOL You're only stating your opinion just like I was giving mineTongue

Actually yeah. If they post a cheek kiss(coz I don't expect more than that) pic I will believe they're a couple. Eye-lock toh Parth n Charlie also shared in the dilwale dubsmashTongue Moreover he's a cinematographer, she's an actor.. n the theme of the party bhi aise hi tha.. toh they must've posed ainveyi. Possibility?LOL

By male BFF I meant that if she did the same nautanki with a female bff, it wouldn't have become such a big thing.

Jotwani ka gf who cares?LOL I toh didn'tTongue

Inside stuff or outside.. I am not going to believe till there's a confirmed newsTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Nili-

Agree.. And @Bold- May be she really isn't dating him? Yes to me it doesn't look like anything more than attention seeking. But that guy seriously.. you stole words from my mouth. Despite all the drama he's still here. I thought he was a busy man traveling and all due to his work.. but nai aake chipak hi gaya hai fans k sir peDead And lagta hai fans unhe couple banake hi chodengeLOL

I don't support Niti in her childishness. She has no sense of introspection at all(just like her "true fans"). She's annoying as hell with her "I'm a bechari abla nari, this world is full of haters" wali comments/posts she makes. But trying to decode her from whatever I've observed about her and trying to use a little logic, if she's really dating uncle, then it would be out some or the other day.. why would she go out of her way defending herself, only to make herself look bad later? She got really touchy when that fan asked if she was engaged(going by the comments here since I haven't seen the fan's comment). There could be a possibility that she has a BF and so doesn't like the link up? Or uncle has a gf and so is scared that fans' comments could actually lead to uncle ending his friendship with her(bad experiences of the past)? A possibility no? Why can't we give her the benefit of doubt here when she has been continuously declining the speculations irrespective of what "PDA" she does? The biggest issue here is that this "bff" of hers is a male. And we find certain things unusual from our own perception but when you see it from hers it isn't that hard to understand
. She will never accept her mistake of giving fodder and instigating fans time n again. But the girl is also dumb. And bas.. she's aise hi. I don't see anything romantic b/w uncle n her.. nothing from the pics.

@Last para- I guess she did get offers but did not like them? Also, she'd said that she will do youth shows only for now since she's very young for saas-bahu. But again agree about the buzz part.

@Sonal- I wanted to see the fan's comment.

shibz, if she has a bf or he has a gf, then toh their respective bfs/gfs should get an award lol coz they tag each other in such mushy posts lol. "will you marry me" , "15 annoying things boyfriends do" . i have few guy best friends but would never tag them in such posts, i would only tag my bf in it Tongue
also there's so much more inside stuff coming to light that i ll definitely not give her the benefit of doubt. Not this time lol.

she's declining coz her PDA with him has not been accepted by fans, not even by her own fans who baby her. and she ofcourse doesn't want to loose so many fans. her lashing out at a few fans doesn't make her loose too many fans like this thing would do. Had the fans accepted her PDA, she would have never tried to hide coz she's a very bindas girl anyway. also the fact that after the mehendi thing she is deliberately trying to prove him as a BFF to fans,hence the fame day with her other friends and him. But, she should know all this isn't helping. fans are way more shatirLOL 

Also, in TV it's easy to hide a relationship if the parthner is not directly linked to the industry so she could have kept it private but she just can't lol. IG pe friendzonig kar rhi hai but FB pe their lovey dovey stuff is going on in full swing. i don't know why she behaves so dumb,if she wants to do PDA on fb then she should monitor her friendlist first as there are a few fans who're still there on her list and leaking out info.
did you know jotwani had a gf during ky2? it was a long distance relationship. but not many knew? why? coz he kept it private. but they broke up anyway and now i guess he's dating someone and made it public.

@pink- no, shibz you got it wrong. why would it be an issue if her BFF is a male. people living in the 21st century deffo know to differenciate between a BFF and a BF. a lot of other actors have male/female BFFS and fans accept them as their BFF coz it shows. calling anuti friends would be an insult to friendshipLOL i mean the kind of PDA she's been doing offlate, i could never do that with my male BFF.Stern Smile

and how come you don't see any romantic stuff in the pics? what was that eye lock pic?Stern Smile do you think they'll post a pic of them kissing?Stern SmileTongue

Lastly, i would say i won't try to make you see what i am seeing coz we made a deal on twitter that we won'tLOL was just stating some facts.Tongue

Facts? Where?LOL You're only stating your opinion just like I was giving mineTongue

Actually yeah. If they post a cheek kiss(coz I don't expect more than that) pic I will believe they're a couple. Eye-lock toh Parth n Charlie also shared in the dilwale dubsmashTongue Moreover he's a cinematographer, she's an actor.. n the theme of the party bhi aise hi tha.. toh they must've posed ainveyi. Possibility?LOL

By male BFF I meant that if she did the same nautanki with a female bff, it wouldn't have become such a big thing.

Jotwani ka gf who cares?LOL I toh didn'tTongue

Inside stuff or outside.. I am not going to believe till there's a confirmed newsTongue

LOL I love the Anuti Convos between you two. LOLLOL

Why is the EDT so quiet

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnyac2000shibz

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Shibzy those are facts only anyway remember last time you wanted proof toh the mehendi thing came out, initially even you were like yeah this is some proof but then your looouuu for Ni again made you give her the BODTongue abhi phr se you want some strong proof, iss baar kahin sach mein kissing pics na aa jaaeROFL coz whenever you're wanting proof, something is coming up rofl I'm scaredROFL
now you'll also talk like those shippers? Stern Smile Bringing Pa-charlie, Pa-leena to justify anuti? Stern Smile Theme of the party matlab kuch bhiStern Smile 

By jotwani ka example I meant one can keep it private if they want to.

Noor, this EdT has become gossip session of us gossip auntiesROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnyac2000Sidhaarthinoor321shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 7:43am | IP Logged
^^Those are your reasonsTongue Haha yeah.. more like my confidence in the girl's out of the world talent to create unnecessary dramaLOL Why should you be scared? You should be happy your Anuti gave proof if it does happenLOL
Na nah.. you presented the eyelock as a romantic picture toh I reminded you Parth-Charlie eyelock. Friends also share eyelock going by the dilwale videoLOL Theme of the party toh tha.. 'Lights, camera, action'. Isn't it?LOL

@Jotwani- Depends on who is interested to know about his life. I do remember ppl saying that he has a gf(during ky2). Plus recently uska bhi PDA dekha hai maine. Didn't give much attention to who's the girl n all.

@Last line.. true thatLOL We better go back to our epi discussions.

Oh btw that DramaQueen Tag on Ni on her bday I remember but Parth's I don't. Is it an old picture? I guess he looks younger in it.

Edited by shibz - 22 May 2016 at 7:44am

noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Yup the drama king seems quite old before KY2 I think. Gosh how similar these two are?
To think there was a time like this:CryLOL
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFqnP5HDwq5/?taken-by=crispy_tisha

shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 7:53am | IP Logged
^^Hey... that's the day when Manik gets Nandu expelled n later comes to her house to take back Dhruv's filesLOL

P.S-Wo Kaju ben hai na?

noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged

^^Hey... that's the day when Manik gets Nandu expelled n later comes to her house to take back Dhruv's filesLOL

P.S-Wo Kaju ben hai na?

Haha yeah.
LMAO I didn't even notice her. LOL

shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 8:03am | IP Logged
LOL another one from the egg scene:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFqHo9kHZSt/?tagged=nititaylor