Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 114)

ac2000 Senior Member
ac2000
ac2000

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Manik looked liked he had 440 volts ka jhatka ROFL. Ek to uske apne feelings were making him restless, aur Harshad ke to the point comments  didn't let him bluster his way out this time LOLLOL. Nandini ke mote mote aansu made him weak still he was upset coz he thought Nandini complained to Dhruv. Couldn't  tolerate his buddy being closer to Nandini than him LOL, jealous Baba ROFL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321shibz

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Nili n Noor.. the memesLOL
A quick recap-

https://www.instagram.com/p/1QeHyFRzzy/ -Noor was this bit there in our analysis?LOL

https://www.instagram.com/p/1YCCTZxzwg/ -This is so cuteLOL Horror movie = Nyonika thereLOL

https://www.instagram.com/p/17iiagRz3g/ -All of them are doing it right except the soul sistersLOL

https://www.instagram.com/p/174B5qRzzw/ , https://www.instagram.com/p/3eDstwRzzI/ -W*F ROFL these 2 pics of Parth.. specially the second one.. looks like a wig. Rest of his pics are cute actuallyBig smile

https://www.instagram.com/p/2L_U4KRz6C/ -Is the DramaKing tag edited or real?Shocked If yes I love this jodiEmbarrassed
Parth's teenage pix makes meROFL he had a few of them in his old ig a/c aswell. but he deleted them,maybe he thought his fangirls will decrease if they saw those pixROFL there was another one where he was eating something with his eyes closedLOL also, you guys need to see his acting school k videos, once he played a barberROFL i just can't ROFL he played a cop and various other chacaters too. some of them are damn funnyLOL

shibz the drama king and queen thing is one genuine pheelz which i had got when i had seen the pic for the first timeLOL and me getting pheelz is a rare thing so this has to be specialLOLTongue also because it's not edited lol. Niti's was from her b'day in 2014 i guess and Parth's at some partyEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnynoor321shibz

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priyachand2008

And u were also right in your comment abt how people change. And in our show, most of the change is not for better. Thankfully Parth seem to have changed for better. May be all issues, fans' support, his movie experience - all these have made him a better person and more mature too.

in contrast Niti comes out very immature and silly. as noor said, i too liked niti becos of her friendly and bubbly attitude. she infact looked more level headed than others in the show. she had better poise while dealing with media in comparison to camera shy parth! (his lack of eye contact used to bug me) After posting so many pics of 'uncle' bt get pissed if fans ask about him and play victim card has become irritating. if she is dating him, why make such a hue and cry about it. why cant she just enjoy her time. she keeps posting lot of pics but does not like to give answers. it looks like a desperate attempt to seek attention only. how come that guy is still here? isnt he an hotshot cinematographer? May be Bhaghi was a failure, no wonder he is jobless. 

Niti's show is not going that great na? she must be missing all the high that comes with acting in a successful show. but how come she is not getting chances from other channels? or is it becos these actors are from V or MTV, that they are ignored by popular channels? no wonder she is trying to create buzz! 
Agree.. And @Bold- May be she really isn't dating him? Yes to me it doesn't look like anything more than attention seeking. But that guy seriously.. you stole words from my mouth. Despite all the drama he's still here. I thought he was a busy man traveling and all due to his work.. but nai aake chipak hi gaya hai fans k sir peDead And lagta hai fans unhe couple banake hi chodengeLOL

I don't support Niti in her childishness. She has no sense of introspection at all(just like her "true fans"). She's annoying as hell with her "I'm a bechari abla nari, this world is full of haters" wali comments/posts she makes. But trying to decode her from whatever I've observed about her and trying to use a little logic, if she's really dating uncle, then it would be out some or the other day.. why would she go out of her way defending herself, only to make herself look bad later? She got really touchy when that fan asked if she was engaged(going by the comments here since I haven't seen the fan's comment). There could be a possibility that she has a BF and so doesn't like the link up? Or uncle has a gf and so is scared that fans' comments could actually lead to uncle ending his friendship with her(bad experiences of the past)? A possibility no? Why can't we give her the benefit of doubt here when she has been continuously declining the speculations irrespective of what "PDA" she does? The biggest issue here is that this "bff" of hers is a male. And we find certain things unusual from our own perception but when you see it from hers it isn't that hard to understand
. She will never accept her mistake of giving fodder and instigating fans time n again. But the girl is also dumb. And bas.. she's aise hi. I don't see anything romantic b/w uncle n her.. nothing from the pics.

@Last para- I guess she did get offers but did not like them? Also, she'd said that she will do youth shows only for now since she's very young for saas-bahu. But again agree about the buzz part.

@Sonal- I wanted to see the fan's comment.

shibz, if she has a bf or he has a gf, then toh their respective bfs/gfs should get an award lol coz they tag each other in such mushy posts lol. "will you marry me" , "15 annoying things boyfriends do" . i have few guy best friends but would never tag them in such posts, i would only tag my bf in it Tongue
also there's so much more inside stuff coming to light that i ll definitely not give her the benefit of doubt. Not this time lol.

she's declining coz her PDA with him has not been accepted by fans, not even by her own fans who baby her. and she ofcourse doesn't want to loose so many fans. her lashing out at a few fans doesn't make her loose too many fans like this thing would do. Had the fans accepted her PDA, she would have never tried to hide coz she's a very bindas girl anyway. also the fact that after the mehendi thing she is deliberately trying to prove him as a BFF to fans,hence the fame day with her other friends and him. But, she should know all this isn't helping. fans are way more shatirLOL 

Also, in TV it's easy to hide a relationship if the parthner is not directly linked to the industry so she could have kept it private but she just can't lol. IG pe friendzonig kar rhi hai but FB pe their lovey dovey stuff is going on in full swing. i don't know why she behaves so dumb,if she wants to do PDA on fb then she should monitor her friendlist first as there are a few fans who're still there on her list and leaking out info.
did you know jotwani had a gf during ky2? it was a long distance relationship. but not many knew? why? coz he kept it private. but they broke up anyway and now i guess he's dating someone and made it public.

@pink- no, shibz you got it wrong. why would it be an issue if her BFF is a male. people living in the 21st century deffo know to differenciate between a BFF and a BF. a lot of other actors have male/female BFFS and fans accept them as their BFF coz it shows. calling anuti friends would be an insult to friendshipLOL i mean the kind of PDA she's been doing offlate, i could never do that with my male BFF.Stern Smile

and how come you don't see any romantic stuff in the pics? what was that eye lock pic?Stern Smile do you think they'll post a pic of them kissing?Stern SmileTongue

Lastly, i would say i won't try to make you see what i am seeing coz we made a deal on twitter that we won'tLOL was just stating some facts.Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RedrosssunnymunnySonalmananSidhaarthinoor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Originally posted by noor321

Hey Genie!!!!
You didn't come back after you posted the other day. CryLOL
Aww..I got work ..but making up for it now.EmbarrassedLOL

But I love what you have written and I really agree with it. Exactly even I said that the side characters really did have good/interesting stories and roles to play, they weren't just brought in whenever needed and neither were they reduced to statues like most shows. I was still very much interested in some of the characters and they could have turned them around if they tried but oh well. The execution killed it for some and the acting for others. 
See, the show never seemed to have wanted to go with MaNan route because of how Nandu was shaped up. They would have created some tragedy for her to gain some pity card . Story was set for feb5 more as you could see almost all their arc were taken from their intial sketch. The show struggled with execution and also chose MaNan over feb5 which was the BEST THING EVER. TongueLOL

Yeah you are right they had all of Fab 5 tracks laid out but the show did start with nandu and didn't Parth and niti go through a chemistry test before the show began. But I guess they thought the love story would be secondary and just another part because it was meant to be an ensemble cast show. Oh thank goodness they went with MaNan, man did they do justice but I do wonder at times what they had planned. But I remember reading Richa's IV and she told when MaNan got attracted and all. 

They tied in a lot of plots even if some big ones were left they really tried to connect stuff together. The thing about this show is has an amazing repeat watch value, which you certainly don't see often, especially not with Indian TV shows. It wasn't a perfect show, it had it's flaws but still they did a good job. I liked how they kept all characters' reactions in character, well at least most of the time. 
It's so fresh every single time , I watch it. Embarrassed

True that it really is fresh every time I watch it as well and you notice so many new things at times you may not have noticed. 

Manik was infatuated by Nandini around Musicana and his hormones were going all over the placeLOL but when he found out about Dhruv, despite every single person wanting to hit him with chappals he reacted in character. LOL Just like how he got angry with finding out it was Raghav and shouting at Nandu and then realising what she said, same thing happened when she told him let's be friends he reacted without thinking and until she didn't explain to him what she really meant he didn't understand. Same thing when Cabir wanted to get a job. He always reacted without thinking but he understood once she explained. He was always great at scheming but to understand situations and read between the lines took him time. When he finally admitted to Cabir that he learnt he needs to think before he acts, I couldn't help but love the writers. Even though he did some of the stuff I said after he said this line it was still understandable because it takes time to actually act on lessons. Holi time any mention of Nyo and it would put him a bad mood and he would close of Nandu, but in Mangalore when Nandu ended up blurting out something about Nyo, it did hurt a little but not as much as it did before and he was able to speak about it to her. 
Manik is a well-written character because he was so evolved and yet his whole conflict is there in the first 5 episodes. That seals it, what Nandu or MaNan ensured was they chose to work on Manik rather than give him plot based conflicts around feb5 or momma-daddy drama which most love stories do. You will see Mommy, daddy, gf,jealousy tracks..all coming in. They rather chose to take Manik and Nandu's traits and weave arcs around them.
Anger, trust for both Manik. Face value , sacrifice resulting in her fear of separation for Nandu. That made sure with each conflict both thee characters evolved and never could go back. 
Ah..Nyo..that for another post. Thing is , I believed Manik was a victim of emotional abuse by his Mother..the scars were deep..he tried addressing it..with Nandu..she kept on asking, and sometimes he had to answer to evolve and save his relationship with her about his mom. Yes it did hurt, but it also made him overcome it to some extent..by the end of it..he wasn't that pained by his mother, or she had any influence over him. That belief in himself and his decisions came from Nandu forcing him to address it. 

Yes @ red. Completely agree thank goodness they didn't go the plot driven way it would have ruined the show and that is something most shows do but they truly worked on MaNan and evolved them which each passing conflict. @pink that is what made Manik amazing it was written so well, the fear inside of him due to the emotional scars from his parents really made the character and I absolutely loved it. Most shows leads seem to flip flop back and forth between traits and never do progress more than the two traits for anger for the boys and then comedy after the so called "love" and for the FL leads it's sacrifice/plotting to comedy again.Ouch 

I liked how they made Alya realise that she made a show of her first relationship so that's why she wanted to keep things between them.

Cabir is probably one character after MaNan they did the most justice to, his story was shown well though there was a break between Raghav going and coming but still they managed to save it. I liked that they didn't end with Raghav and him, Raghav was too afraid of everything and left him so easily. He never trusted Cabir at times, he easily left him. It also wouldn't have been right to show a teacher/student relationship. That was one thing that was beautiful about Manik he wanted trust in a relationship and again it was the reason for leaving Alya and also Nandini at one point but he also understood yes trust is important but you need to understand why the person did it and that he was easily able to leave Alya but not Nandini. The love, which was not yet expressed at that point was evident and he couldn't just leave her he wanted her. The writers kept it consistent but also showed how his viewpoints did change as things in his life changed - isn't that what real life is as well, your experiences end up shaping the way you see/react to things.
If you start this show, you will notice Cabir , though funny, was also the meanest..video taping , his snarks..yet they backed it well because his arc was not a pity card but an evolution of himself..when he accepted who he was and became comfy with it..you see a sense of wisdom in him. He had lived and lost. That made him grow. 
Trust is very abstract..you would have noticed, i have always said..there is no such thing as bling trust..it grows, changes and evolves ..both Nandu and Manik had different ideas. Manik's need for trust was because of insecurities coz of his mom too. He trusted Nandu, knew she was right (terrace scene) but he couldn't trust what they had because of what his Mom did to it..that is so different with Alya because the latter made an independent decision, she made Manik look like a monster, a criminal..it wasn't just about the trust..there was no going back , if it was real . 
Manik learnt the value of two people working together even through mistakes..thats what Nandu believed..and she learnt to accept and trust Manik in every sense ( intimacy, relationship facets ). 

I think Cabir was another character written really well, yes he was mean like you said it was truly was karma when the video of him surfaced. Again the mean act stemmed from the fact that he had such a secret and his sexuality would make him look weak in front of others and that is the last thing he ever wanted. So him being mean and ruthless was a front so that people wouldn't dare to say anything against him. But yes as he was able to remove the facade and able to live with his truth openly the need for being mean started to disappear. He really did grow as a person like you said. As much as it hurt seeing him outed like that he deserved every bit of it because of the way he treated others and made videos of them, what they did to poor Shahid was so wrong. 

Oh yes no such thing as blind trust, you need to take into account the circumstances and the context. At Alya's time he believed the blind trust exists because he was so hurt when even his friends thought the same of him. Yeah he never thought Alya would make him look like a low life creep. 

@green yes completely agree and I can't believe the writers actually succeeded in showing that.. Clap Just like she made him understand that just because he held her too tightly and left marks on her that doesn't mean she would to the same to him, because he wouldn't learn that if you've done wrong you can't ask the person to do wrong to you and get even. Learn from your mistakes and never do it again. 

After Cabir, I was really rooting for Alya's story because they had done a good job most of the time, sometimes it would be forgotten but still her growth was shown very well and Kriss as actor really improved and that is why you wanted to see her story. I may be the only one because I know most didn't like the part where in the ball hitting scene when manik came out of hospital she took manik's name when she said about her heartbreaking. It may have not been the most appropriate thing to say but at the end of the day she is 19, they are her closest friends and it wasn't that she was trying to show Manik down or something but she wanted them to understand how much Dhruv hurt her, someone who she was with for 7 years but was able to get over much more easily but was struggling with Dhruv. But all they could do was baby dhruv, someone needed to get through to him. But then they all lost the plot when near the end of the show they had Dhrulya saying manik wasn't there for them. Ouch Yes she had herself wanted to keep things private but the moment dhruv exploded the first time in front of everyone and told him to have Alya, he got them all involved. I'm not saying they should have dictated them on how to conduct their relationship but they should have confronted Dhruv on what he said, what he said to Manik was wrong as well. 
Yaar..I had championed Alya alot , so much so ..Box mocked me a lot. Trust me , I have written essays on her..but sigh..now that I think of..he was the one who hit the lowest of low levels..with the whole goon thing and thats when you see..she never addressed or apologized Nandu for it. It was her trait, character sketch..self-centered character who was prone to pity cards. This is repeated in the incident with Dhruv-Manik..she chose to blame others but never herself..Sigh.
Kriss was good , she did well..honestly..she made alya a bit more realistic..or maybe it's the soft touches , the passive tone. We think of 7 saal ka heartbreak..when honestly we tend to zone out just how this character never owned her actions. Almost everyone did..pathetic Navya and Mukti too..at some pt..half-baked hi sahi.LOL

Haha I saw you loving AlyaLOL. Yeah you are right she never did apologise but the writers really missed out on that, they had a good character and there was a lot of possibilities but having her always falling for guys. But then at least she had more growth than Mukti. Yeah you are right she never owned up to her mistakes. They could have had a scene where Fab 5 minus Alya and tell Dhruv what he did was wrong then having a convo between Dhruv and Alya discussing their problems and that's it. Her not going back to him but remaining friends is how they should have tackled it. Somewhere in the Managlore track she should have said sorry to Nandini

Sad thing was that I felt nothing absolutely nothing for Mukti in that track. The whole issue made no sense they went from her sleeping with random men to randomly having men calling her characterless because of her clothes.ConfusedConfused They should have focussed on making her realise that she can't go through her life sleeping around, it's not the solution. The moment she had to phone Cabir to pick her up and after should have been her breakthrough moment and realising her faults and all. The way she was always mean to others, to Shahid especially. 

I agree though I did love Nandini in the pre-musicana phase but yes her character really only started to develop post Musicana. Nandini didn't really have major conflicts to overcome it was the rest of the characters that had to. Yes totally agree her character wasn't plot driven at all, they simply showed growth because of the experiences she had. I love that they gave her a voice and didn't have her forgiving Manik straightaway. They gave her a voice that was very relatable and it made sense. She was right in not getting back with Manik straightaway, any normal person would do the same. She was right to question whether she would ever be able to make a place in his heart that would allow him to choose her over Fab5. Her getting nervous about things going way too fast from the NY night and so wanting to be friends was perfect, it was a reaction that I expected, I was so pleased that the writers made Nandini into a relatable girl. She was right to stop him on NY, things were still not clear about their relationship, they didn't know enough about each other and still understanding where to begin. But once their relationship progressed the inhibitions and hesitancy started to disappear. The CVs really did do a wonderful job showing their love story and both were equal, they both grew, which like you said isn't seen. They made both characters important for the relationship they made sure there were flaws in both and how they fixed those or at least acknowledged them.

@Bold- +10000000000000000
Contrary to some of Niti's fans..Nandu was far greater feminist. 
See, they sorted her music-science thing in 2 episodes in the intial 10 episodes..random phone call with Amms. Had no musical instrument for 100 odd episodes..that just shows her sketch..but yup she matured into a very sensitive character who made her own choices, decisions and was in-tune with her feelings..rare hai..coz usually..none of the Fls care for themselves..but solve zillion problems or hero ki problems..Nandu never did that..she did guide him , discussed it as a friend..but nope..never interfered in Dhrulya, feb5 ..yada yada.

That's the thing I have never loved a couple and their love story this much, I have loved lead couples before but with MaNan there is so much satisfaction despite some goof ups we got more than we ever expected. Yes despite the whole last episode and then not having Manik and the memory loss thing which I have chosen to forget myself lol their story has been beyond perfect. 

Remember the scene before the second hug when Manik phones her all heartbroken and she is so happy after the kiss, I remember her saying to Manik it's such an important day for you, you need to rest and all. Even she had a performance but music was never important for her. 

Yes thank goodness she never interfered in Fab 5 matters, like you said advised but it was all Manik. That's the way it should be not like normal leads who tang laara in every freaking person's matter and then get verbally abused. Like even trying to set up Dhruv and Alya again she even told Manik it would not be good if he did that, plus was he sure Alya even wants that. 

She was from a conservative background where she may not be able to say things to her amms/chachi openly, never had a boyfriend, only now experiencing a first love situation, she may have only gone to first base but was still comfortable enough to talk about sex in college. I can't help but relate to her here, seriously I truly identified with Nandini here. People may not be able to talk so openly with their family, may not have done a lot of stuff sexually or have much experience but that doesn't mean they can't talk about something that affects everyone and something that people need to be educated about. I have my own opinion about premarital sex which is influenced by my religion and because we live in a world where there is freedom of speech I'd like to believe no one should have a problem with that but yes at the same time I'm not one to judge a person on their choices. Neither do I ignore the fact that it happens. It's up to them completely. Whether we approve of it or not, the fact is pre-martial sex happens so it's our duty to educate people about the right way of going about things. Parents need to educate their kids!!
I could hug you for this. FOE. Nandu was conservative..yet she was very aware of intimacy, comfort , touches and what not . You see her perspective and growth in thinking too. She flinched at his touches-bad touch , to her complete surrender. LOL
Right on your choices . Nobody should  question what and why is your belief as long as you are aware of it. Respect all. 
sex education is necessary.
Actually, it's the best arc of MaNan and Manik-Nandu , watch the scene from Nandu sharing her relationship thing with Navya in the night. To Manik's reaction about the poll. Abhimanyu at one point asked about her views about it -check Nandu's reactions..She fought for the right to express and for education. Nice. 

Hug EmbarrassedYes exactly she understood the difference between bad touch and intimacy and only shied away from things she wasn't comfortable with. I hate it how in other shows when even a hero is manhandling the girl they have romantic music playing and that's how they are "falling in love"OuchOuchDead I agree it's one of their best phases and it was done so beautifully, they had their difference of opinions but the way they stood by each other was amazing. CVs did a really good job with sex topic. 

@purple lol you couldn't resist could you?!?!?LOL I still can't believe he used the word surrender lol, but that's probably the most truthful he has ever been about their "method" LMAO.

All bold stuff I agree with +100000!!!

LOL I could probably say a lot more on the little things about the characters and their growth but I'd have to think and I'm tired lol. Sorry for another essay. Embarrassed
Box loves your essays..your gushing is love. And she thinks you beat me to essay writing..I feel ya.LOL

Hahaha thanks, thank you Box!!!! Tell her to come here and comment and discuss stuff lol

Genie did you see Parth's post?ROFLROFLROFL They never stop do they. 
Never Ever.
ROFL

In blue.

Edited by noor321 - 21 May 2016 at 7:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonalmananshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ac2000

I tell you guys ,we are all suffering from stockholm syndrome LOLLOL.  PaNi have held us captive and will never let us escape from their clutchesLOLLOL, even if we have exams, deadlines, presentations, jobs and a host of real life problems to deal with Cry Silly. And they play good captor, bad captor to perfection ROFL. If she is rude and breaking hearts, he posts something to send us all to Manan/ PaNi land Wink.

ROFL
True that!!!!

We are so unlucky we never got this kind of unprofessionalism from them: http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/32059-i-consider-this-person-as-a-hater-pearl-v-puri.htm

LMAO fans tou khushi ke mare maar jaate if they got to hear thes type of rumours lol. LOLLOLLOL

But the guy said this which is something Niti needs to understand: "If you try to malign someone's name, it shows your personality. There are followers and there are haters. This person is a hater. I will consider this issue as a comment on some social media post and ignore it. You can not go and offer clarification to each and everyone."

Especially bold, oh why couldn't this cast be half as mature as these people and it's amazing this guy has only been in the industry for a short time, shorter than most of the actors in KY2 and look.  

Edited by noor321 - 21 May 2016 at 5:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ac2000Sonalmananshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shindesweety

shibbzzy are their were rumors 
ki that paper which has been uploaded its not true.edited by some fan' also some saying that 
this isnt allowes to post such paper on sns n blah blah 
isilie i dont beleiveOuch
It looked like a draft. Coz there were mistakes. Like I said, I may not believe everything but some things do make sense.

Originally posted by -Nili-

i don't know about her show but yea as Noor said, she's just hosting so there's hardly any scope anyway. she wants to do a GEC show, let's see how it goes for her. But, when Parth was hosting PTKY it used to have pretty good viewership. VG and Parth had even posted it being the no 1 show then. Actually, the way Niti is behaving these days, it isn't helping. I have seen many of her fans getting annoyed with her behaviour and her true fans who are pointing it out are getting bashed by some of her other fans who always justify her actions.
And that list had a blooperLOL VG forgot which season of Gumrah was on-air at that time toh fake report mein gadbad hogayiSilly Which of course many would've not noticedStern Smile
But seems this season doesn't even get as many numbers as last seasons got. Or may be VG doesn't have anymore money to cut fake cakes.

LMAO!!!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

They tried too hard for this season but didn't work, plus she doesn't have much star power unlike Parth. Especially when you try and make another jori seem better by putting down a jori that gave you everything and was huge things don't usually work out. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Redrossac2000SidhaarthiSonalmananshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 11:33am | IP Logged

THis is the video: https://www.instagram.com/p/_ZiZZihdCN/?tagged=parthnitiLOL

https://www.instagram.com/p/_UWutXnPLS/?taken-by=kaiseyehyaariaan this is another angle of the first link I shared. 

LOL this video is really funny, Niti and the girls are taking a selfie and Parth is mast in his own world lol. https://www.instagram.com/p/_XACe0HPGS/?taken-by=kaiseyehyaariaan He moves out the way as soon as Niti starts to take the selfie

I shared this the other and no said anything to this video lol, https://www.instagram.com/p/_ZJhpyhdHg/ ROFL I've never seen anything truer lol. 

Dunno. 
LOlz... that vid where Parth is dancing alone- again there.. you cannot really make out where he's looking coz of the vid qualityEvil Smile

That Bhoolbhulayya vid on pani is totally PaNiROFLROFLROFL

@Star power for PTKK- I doubt anybody other than Parth fans watched the show for Parth. If the show is entertaining it will get audience. Parth wasn't even appreciated for his hosting unlike Karan Kundra for Gumrah Coz Parth was that bad. It's all VG exaggerating stuff. Just that this season seems to have the lowest numbers so even VG couldn't do anything. Next season will be hosted by Prince and that guy is really popular owing to BB. So there are chances that next season would do better.

Edited by shibz - 21 May 2016 at 11:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged

THis is the video: https://www.instagram.com/p/_ZiZZihdCN/?tagged=parthnitiLOL

https://www.instagram.com/p/_UWutXnPLS/?taken-by=kaiseyehyaariaan this is another angle of the first link I shared. 

LOL this video is really funny, Niti and the girls are taking a selfie and Parth is mast in his own world lol. https://www.instagram.com/p/_XACe0HPGS/?taken-by=kaiseyehyaariaan He moves out the way as soon as Niti starts to take the selfie

I shared this the other and no said anything to this video lol, https://www.instagram.com/p/_ZJhpyhdHg/ ROFL I've never seen anything truer lol. 

Dunno. 
LOlz... that vid where Parth is dancing alone- again there.. you cannot really make out where he's looking coz of the vid qualityEvil Smile

That Bhoolbhulayya vid on pani is totally PaNiROFLROFLROFL

@Star power for PTKK- I doubt anybody other than Parth fans watched the show for Parth. If the show is entertaining it will get audience. Parth wasn't even appreciated for his hosting unlike Karan Kundra for Gumrah Coz Parth was that bad. It's all VG exaggerating stuff. Just that this season seems to have the lowest numbers so even VG couldn't do anything. Next season will be hosted by Prince and that guy is really popular owing to BB. So there are chances that next season would do better.

Haha that is true and she is moving forward as well. The more I see of them I get even more baffled at the way they reacted to each other and avoided each other. lol

I seriously feel like tagging Niti and Parth in that bhoolbulaiya vid along with Karan, plus you know if karan saw that he would give an epic reaction to it lol.ROFL

Exactly I had said that in one of my posts earlier that after the initial excitement for your fav's hosting the buzz dies down unless there is good content because unless the episodes are good it doesn't matter who the hosts are. The thing with Parth is though his fans will watch anything and everything of his but that doesn't seem to be the case with Niti hence the star power thing. But yeah unless the episodes are actually good it's not going to make a difference. LOL the guy is to awkward to be a good host. The real test like I said before will be when they actually do a proper show and how people react to that. 

Edited by noor321 - 21 May 2016 at 12:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Go to top