Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

   
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 113)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009
Posts: 25854

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

Shibz the fan literally just said are you engaged? I don't know about the other comments that fans made in retaliation to her reply but the girl that actually said the initial comment didn't even reply. 

I agree with you, like I said above people should stop with the daddy beti comments, it's not nice. They could be dating, they may just be friends, he could be seeing someone else or anything. But lol yeah he seems quite free to keep hanging out with her. 
So the fan didn't mention the ringLOL But she went on to explain the engagement ring is not worn on the right handLOL

I myself call him uncle most of the timesLOL(coz I don't like him.. bas) though I don't comment on her updates but no matter now many ppl stop there will always be a few trolls. So if she really doesn't want to read such comments, she should stop posting stuff that encourages fans to say things like that. Coz she obviously cannot ignore.. unless she does it on purpose.

Another thing- she herself doesn't disclose her real age(not that it would make any difference to fans). And is happy when fans call her baby, doll n all that. Toh wo baby hui toh uncle toh baba nai dikhte na?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnynoor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009
Posts: 25854

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321


There is another video where they have them dancing in separate groups but parth turns his head towards her group they say he looked at her. LOLLOL

Can you share?Embarrassed



Originally posted by noor321


Was she his GF since BFF?


Did she visit the BFF sets too?Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 6666

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by noor321

Shibz the fan literally just said are you engaged? I don't know about the other comments that fans made in retaliation to her reply but the girl that actually said the initial comment didn't even reply. 

I agree with you, like I said above people should stop with the daddy beti comments, it's not nice. They could be dating, they may just be friends, he could be seeing someone else or anything. But lol yeah he seems quite free to keep hanging out with her. 
So the fan didn't mention the ringLOL But she went on to explain the engagement ring is not worn on the right handLOL

I myself call him uncle most of the timesLOL(coz I don't like him.. bas) though I don't comment on her updates but no matter now many ppl stop there will always be a few trolls. So if she really doesn't want to read such comments, she should stop posting stuff that encourages fans to say things like that. Coz she obviously cannot ignore.. unless she does it on purpose.

Another thing- she herself doesn't disclose her real age(not that it would make any difference to fans). And is happy when fans call her baby, doll n all that. Toh wo baby hui toh uncle toh baba nai dikhte na?LOL


LOL no. Okay yeah the girl should have realised that the ring was on her right hand but lol her going out of her way to explain it was silly, it's giving attention unnecessarily. Why not reply to the sweet comments?

LOL see it's one thing to say it here and another thing to say it on her insta and sort of be abusive lol. 
And she really doesn't help it herself, her hashtag was drooling over dimples, now there is only one person with the dimples in that picture lol.Ouch

I honestly think she does it on purpose to get a buzz because you can't go from being normal like in S1 to this unless she has had a personality change lol.

@bold lol I love this. Haha that is true, calling her baby and he is easily much older than her. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009
Posts: 25854

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Nili n Noor.. the memesLOL
A quick recap-

https://www.instagram.com/p/1QeHyFRzzy/ -Noor was this bit there in our analysis?LOL

https://www.instagram.com/p/1YCCTZxzwg/ -This is so cuteLOL Horror movie = Nyonika thereLOL

https://www.instagram.com/p/17iiagRz3g/ -All of them are doing it right except the soul sistersLOL

https://www.instagram.com/p/174B5qRzzw/ , https://www.instagram.com/p/3eDstwRzzI/ -W*F ROFL these 2 pics of Parth.. specially the second one.. looks like a wig. Rest of his pics are cute actuallyBig smile

https://www.instagram.com/p/2L_U4KRz6C/ -Is the DramaKing tag edited or real?Shocked If yes I love this jodiEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nili-noor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009
Posts: 25854

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321


LOL no. Okay yeah the girl should have realised that the ring was on her right hand but lol her going out of her way to explain it was silly, it's giving attention unnecessarily. Why not reply to the sweet comments?

LOL see it's one thing to say it here and another thing to say it on her insta and sort of be abusive lol. 
And she really doesn't help it herself, her hashtag was drooling over dimples, now there is only one person with the dimples in that picture lol.Ouch

I honestly think she does it on purpose to get a buzz because you can't go from being normal like in S1 to this unless she has had a personality change lol.


Of course she's sillyLOL All girls drooling over dimples was the hashtag I guessSilly It's like she herself makes her favourite bff the scapegoatLOL It is uncle who should stop her, unless he isn't bothered lol. Fans can't do anything coz she is aadat se majboor.


Edited by shibz - 20 May 2016 at 2:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 6666

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by noor321


There is another video where they have them dancing in separate groups but parth turns his head towards her group they say he looked at her. LOLLOL

Can you share?Embarrassed



Originally posted by noor321


Was she his GF since BFF?


Did she visit the BFF sets too?Ermm


THis is the video: https://www.instagram.com/p/_ZiZZihdCN/?tagged=parthnitiLOL

https://www.instagram.com/p/_UWutXnPLS/?taken-by=kaiseyehyaariaan this is another angle of the first link I shared. 

LOL this video is really funny, Niti and the girls are taking a selfie and Parth is mast in his own world lol. https://www.instagram.com/p/_XACe0HPGS/?taken-by=kaiseyehyaariaan He moves out the way as soon as Niti starts to take the selfie

I shared this the other and no said anything to this video lol, https://www.instagram.com/p/_ZJhpyhdHg/ ROFLROFLROFLROFL I've never seen anything truer lol. 

Dunno. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 6666

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Nili n Noor.. the memesLOL
A quick recap-

https://www.instagram.com/p/1QeHyFRzzy/ -Noor was this bit there in our analysis?LOL

https://www.instagram.com/p/1YCCTZxzwg/ -This is so cuteLOL Horror movie = Nyonika thereLOL

https://www.instagram.com/p/17iiagRz3g/ -All of them are doing it right except the soul sistersLOL

https://www.instagram.com/p/174B5qRzzw/ , https://www.instagram.com/p/3eDstwRzzI/ -W*F ROFL these 2 pics of Parth.. specially the second one.. looks like a wig. Rest of his pics are cute actuallyBig smile

https://www.instagram.com/p/2L_U4KRz6C/ -Is the DramaKing tag edited or real?Shocked If yes I love this jodiEmbarrassed

LMAO I totally missed that in the analysis. I just went back and watched it because it was the first parth(LOL just realised I wrote parth instead of partLOLLOL) before niti changed positions. At 2.12 and I didn't note down 2.12 in the analysis. LOLLOL Who knows how many more there could be in each IV LOL on the ones I have doneLOL

Yeah his younger ones are sweet/typical boy apart from the ones above but I've seen some other pretty bad ones lol. 

LOL the drama king is real. ROFLROFLROFL



Edited by noor321 - 21 May 2016 at 5:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 6666

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
LOL again I had started this and it got deleted. Cry

Episode 35 - Or is it the damsel you can't see in distress?

Manik saves Nandini as expected. They have their moment while hanging off the cliff. 

What I don't understand is that Harshad was meant to be right there after he grabbed the guitar he could have helped the two up but he disappears and appears once she the have had their moment. 

Aww Nandu makes your heart melt. Aww poor baba wanted to hug her to calm down but was hesitant and tapped her shoulders lol. but when he was going in for the hug he smiled a little. LOL The Manik Malhotra hesitant to do something lol. 

*ISHQ BULAAVA*

Everyone is here. "yeh hero tha na usse bachane ke liye"
"tu tou bachapan se villain banne chata tha, tou achank hero banne ka shouk kahaan se aagaye. As far as I know you, you can never risk yourself to save the damsel in distress, or is it the damsel you can't see in distress" - okay I LOVE this part in bold especially the latter part. Love this line!!!!

"Nandini ka hero banna chata hai kya?"

Raghav was an interesting character as a teacher, wish they kept an interesting throughout the show. 

LOL at the way he says "shut up" to navya and her food demands. LOL

"You'll are such cutie pies" - Rose That was so cute lol. 

Harshad realises he needs to keep the good guy act going on. OuchDead

"harshad I wanted to ask you tumhare aur manik ke beech mein hain kya?" I'll answer that Nandini and that is true LOU!!!!!LOL ManShad is the endgame. LOL

At least Nandini's brain starts working to ask what Harshad has against them all because the other three had a reason for not liking Fab 5. 

Band of brothers!!

LOL I can't stop laughing at the way they show Manik sitting with the rest of Fab5. His hand is own his head and is all confused and looks like someone just gave him some dhuka. LOL

Manik is still thinking about saving Nandini and whatever Harshad said. She is on his mind 24/7LOL.

Cabir and Raghav scene going on, the first hint to there being something else between them. 

Manik is unable to understand why his hormones are going through the roof, he keeps thinking about his moments with her, the storeroom moments. Embarrassed Baba is so confused and frustrated. 

DhruNi moment lol he just grabs Nandini. LOL

Nandini and her mota mota aansoo with Dhruv lol. 

"Humesha Manik hota hain mere saath"LOL Yeh because you too be destined to be together. 

Dhruv just went through her bag to get a tissue, lol W*F? Does he not know it's rude to go through a girl's bag or anyone's for that matter. Confused

Manik still frustrated. ROFL

"I mean how could I, how could I?"LOL

"I'll show you what you need" - Dhruv to Manik. Hahahahah he is right Manik always needs Nandini whenever he needs to be calmed down. 

"Haven't you noticed these days I'm not even troubling her"LOLLOL

"Seriously tumne mere complaint ki Dhruv se"

Feelings horahi hain, he notices her hands on his chest. EmbarrassedWinkLOL

The boy is still recalling the storeroom and saving her moments lol. He is obsessed with her and can't get her out of his head. LOL




The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ac2000Sonalmanan_Surbhi_Star_shibz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
#2Manan ff-YAARIAAN(Continue ff of ky2) chap 56-page 113 updtd

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115

Author: nirvisha   Replies: 914   Views: 139154

nirvisha 914 139154 14 June 2017 at 12:41pm by alisha17
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 30

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Athene   Replies: 1191   Views: 94378

Athene 1191 94378 07 August 2016 at 9:21am by priyachand2008
Yaariaan of SPACE-part 34 updated 03 May

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33

Author: minnu26   Replies: 262   Views: 44339

minnu26 262 44339 25 June 2016 at 9:53am by thamannamanan1
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 28

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Athene   Replies: 1197   Views: 47522

Athene 1197 47522 17 April 2016 at 2:05pm by shibz
Discussion of Parth Leaving KYY (All Discussion Here)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: Athene   Replies: 94   Views: 17639

Athene 94 17639 01 September 2015 at 2:16am by ..oishu..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index