Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 112)

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnymunny

Hey chandramukhi Di...
Okay first of all tell is this your actual name or it has been inspired from chandramukhi chautala
I find your username really cool
N coz of your posts and those spoofs which u used to write I find your sense of humor so good .
N yes u asked me if I'm from Punjab ...no I'm not from Punjab ...from Delhi though from a Sikh family
Hi GursheenBig smile
Don't call me Di please, i am not even 19 yetOuch
My name is Divya, you can call me Divvu if you want toTongueLOL
Thanks, but i don't know what spoofs you're talking about, mommy Poo writes Spoofs not meConfused
I live in Delhi too btwTongue

Edited by -Chandramukhi.. - 20 May 2016 at 11:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunny

sunnymunny Senior Member
sunnymunny
sunnymunny

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi..

Originally posted by sunnymunny

Hey chandramukhi Di...
Okay first of all tell is this your actual name or it has been inspired from chandramukhi chautala
I find your username really cool
N coz of your posts and those spoofs which u used to write I find your sense of humor so good .
N yes u asked me if I'm from Punjab ...no I'm not from Punjab ...from Delhi though from a Sikh family

Hi GursheenBig smile
Don't call me Di please, i am not even 19 yetOuch
My name is Divya, you can call me Divvu if you want toTongueLOL
Thanks, but i don't know what spoofs you're talking about, mommy Poo writes Spoofs not meConfused
I live in Delhi too btwTongue

Ohh not spoofs ...but your comments are damn hilarious
Oh Delhi ...wow
Where ??
noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nili-

yea she looked cute in that dungaree. but uncle ji the isliye i didn't watch the ivLOL only pics. i'm so scared of their PDA that i have unfollowed her on instaLOL but oh well, that doesn't help anyway coz i go and check all their PDA later ROFL like you i also follow only karan and Parth,and charlie also. she's sweet. i even ended up watching charlie-amar ivs few months back. they are adorable together, charlie totally becomes a different person when she's around amar. she behaves very girly around himLOL hope the break up rumours are false. even now she likes their edits and all. they were even spotted together few days back at a market place. a fan posted the pic.

yes,i saw karan's comment lol he's crazyLOL also, i like his new look. haircut , beard and all. suits him well.Embarrassed

Niti's fb is not public. she chooses what her followers can see so you have missed certain things. there's some fan apparently who's still in her list and uncle's too. the girl posts all their stuff.LOL earlier she used to add fans,later she stopped. maybe she forgot removing the fans she had added earlier. even Parth used to add fans earlier. i remember being so happy when he added meLOL but not for a long time as his acc got hacked as his popularity increased. and funny part is he was only adding people having their dp'sLOL he had added me as i had my own dp but didn't add my friend lol coz she had a tv couple's dp ,she was so annoyedROFL

later he created another acc where he only had 10 friends including kaju benLOL don't know what happened to that acc. may be he deactivated. he's anyway not too SNS friendly. he only loves IG apparently.LOL

the ring comment, those who wanted lol-

@bold that line! sometimes he acts like such a typical guy.Sleepy he mentioned how he would love to watch/do some action stuff instead of romantic stuff. ab akal aa gayi lagta hai.LOLTongue

@bold: ROFL

I came across a Charlie and Amar IV from like a month ago when they were doing YHA I think, and yes you are right she acts so different, a completely different person around them. I never saw Charlie before this show, I had heard of Charlie and Amar around NB time but never saw that nach baliye. 
She is still very into him, I thought they broke up but yeah her whole attitude changes around him. I don't follow her on insta but have her on SC, yeah I saw Amar is there. LOL I even have Arisha on SC for fun ahahahaha.

Karan shaved his beardCry. I actually was annoyed when he got that haircut, I don't like it when guys go for the shaving off all hair on the sides and leave hair on top but he seems to rock it still. But then he shaved his beard. CryAngry I love his comment on him shaving his beard though,"Every time I shave, I feel like Puberty disowns me"ROFLROFL. I'm annoyed that he isn't posting on SC anymore lol. But he did look great in those photoshoot pics of him in that suit. Embarrassed

Parth accepted your request oo cool, lol the guy has way too many FB accounts so many have been hacked. LOL though it is funny how he doesn't have an open SC yet has some fans on it and they end up posting his story for everyone to see. LOL. @blue loool aww!!!

LOL I haven't seen the IV at all, just pics and only the video she put of herself.

LOL to be fair people should stop writing daddy, beti stuff it isn't nice ahaha but the fact that she notices every negative comment, this instigates all of these people who troll her lol. LOLLOL She gets too defensive lol, if she has the time to look through and find negative comments why not reply to positive ones. Confused

LMAO her reply!!!!! ROFL It wasn't even a hateful comment, it was just are you engaged lol.
Someone needs to tell her to stop. The two of them seem to have swapped personalities or something unless they were always like this lol. Her #hatersgonnahatehate LMAO she takes it to heart. 

LOL Shahrukh doesn't like romantic stuff either and prefers the action movies but he is known as the romantic hero and loved for exactly that. He really is a typical guy, I guess it would look weird him saying I love romantic stuff especially teen romance. LOL

Edited by noor321 - 20 May 2016 at 12:14pm

-Nili-

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Contrary to some of Niti's fans..Nandu was far greater feminist. 
See, they sorted her music-science thing in 2 episodes in the intial 10 episodes..random phone call with Amms. Had no musical instrument for 100 odd episodes..that just shows her sketch..but yup she matured into a very sensitive character who made her own choices, decisions and was in-tune with her feelings..rare hai..coz usually..none of the Fls care for themselves..but solve zillion problems or hero ki problems..Nandu never did that..she did guide him , discussed it as a friend..but nope..never interfered in Dhrulya, feb5 ..yada yada.

Agree. But which is the musical instrument you're talking about? Veena? Coz she played harmonium otherwise.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321charminggenie

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shibz

^^HaanLOL you went to bring thoseLOL Niti is vehli these days.. she would've seen by now if any fan has tagged her in the commentsLOL
even if fans don't tag her she would stalk him and seeLOL she even copied his wink on her fame iv like Parth does at the endROFL
Both PaNi stalk each other. No doubtStern Smile I didn't see the wink. Link pleaseEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ac2000-Nili-noor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shindesweety

shibbzzy are their were rumors 
ki that paper which has been uploaded its not true.edited by some fan' also some saying that 
this isnt allowes to post such paper on sns n blah blah 
isilie i dont beleiveOuch
It looked like a draft. Coz there were mistakes. Like I said, I may not believe everything but some things do make sense.

i don't know about her show but yea as Noor said, she's just hosting so there's hardly any scope anyway. she wants to do a GEC show, let's see how it goes for her. But, when Parth was hosting PTKY it used to have pretty good viewership. VG and Parth had even posted it being the no 1 show then. Actually, the way Niti is behaving these days, it isn't helping. I have seen many of her fans getting annoyed with her behaviour and her true fans who are pointing it out are getting bashed by some of her other fans who always justify her actions.
And that list had a blooperLOL VG forgot which season of Gumrah was on-air at that time toh fake report mein gadbad hogayiSilly Which of course many would've not noticedStern Smile
But seems this season doesn't even get as many numbers as last seasons got. Or may be VG doesn't have anymore money to cut fake cakes.

noor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand2008

And u were also right in your comment abt how people change. And in our show, most of the change is not for better. Thankfully Parth seem to have changed for better. May be all issues, fans' support, his movie experience - all these have made him a better person and more mature too.

in contrast Niti comes out very immature and silly. as noor said, i too liked niti becos of her friendly and bubbly attitude. she infact looked more level headed than others in the show. she had better poise while dealing with media in comparison to camera shy parth! (his lack of eye contact used to bug me) After posting so many pics of 'uncle' bt get pissed if fans ask about him and play victim card has become irritating. if she is dating him, why make such a hue and cry about it. why cant she just enjoy her time. she keeps posting lot of pics but does not like to give answers. it looks like a desperate attempt to seek attention only. how come that guy is still here? isnt he an hotshot cinematographer? May be Bhaghi was a failure, no wonder he is jobless. 

Niti's show is not going that great na? she must be missing all the high that comes with acting in a successful show. but how come she is not getting chances from other channels? or is it becos these actors are from V or MTV, that they are ignored by popular channels? no wonder she is trying to create buzz! 
Agree.. And @Bold- May be she really isn't dating him? Yes to me it doesn't look like anything more than attention seeking. But that guy seriously.. you stole words from my mouth. Despite all the drama he's still here. I thought he was a busy man traveling and all due to his work.. but nai aake chipak hi gaya hai fans k sir peDead And lagta hai fans unhe couple banake hi chodengeLOL

I don't support Niti in her childishness. She has no sense of introspection at all(just like her "true fans"). She's annoying as hell with her "I'm a bechari abla nari, this world is full of haters" wali comments/posts she makes. But trying to decode her from whatever I've observed about her and trying to use a little logic, if she's really dating uncle, then it would be out some or the other day.. why would she go out of her way defending herself, only to make herself look bad later? She got really touchy when that fan asked if she was engaged(going by the comments here since I haven't seen the fan's comment). There could be a possibility that she has a BF and so doesn't like the link up? Or uncle has a gf and so is scared that fans' comments could actually lead to uncle ending his friendship with her(bad experiences of the past)? A possibility no? Why can't we give her the benefit of doubt here when she has been continuously denying the speculations irrespective of what "PDA" she does? The biggest issue here is that this "bff" of hers is a male. And we find certain things unusual from our own perception but when you see it from hers it isn't that hard to understand. She will never accept her mistake of giving fodder and instigating fans time n again. But the girl is also dumb. And bas.. she's aise hi. I don't see anything romantic b/w uncle n her.. nothing from the pics.

@Last para- I guess she did get offers but did not like them? Also, she'd said that she will do youth shows only for now since she's very young for saas-bahu. But again agree about the buzz part.

@Sonal- I wanted to see the fan's comment.

Edited by shibz - 04 June 2016 at 11:26am

ac2000noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Shibz the fan literally just said are you engaged? I don't know about the other comments that fans made in retaliation to her reply but the girl that actually said the initial comment didn't even reply. 

I agree with you, like I said above people should stop with the daddy beti comments, it's not nice. They could be dating, they may just be friends, he could be seeing someone else or anything. But lol yeah he seems quite free to keep hanging out with her. 

ac2000shibz

Go to top