Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 111)

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi..

Breaking news : PaNi ki badh aa gayi.LOL
Who has taken over P's mind? He actually watched fire fly kiss and posted a video, i didn't believe my eyes.LOL 
I liked the gesture though. I doubt if it's because he hired a PR team or he got his brain's loose screw tightened.WinkLOL

Divvu Hug

I was wondering if you saw it lol.

Hahaha sach main. The guy just made every MaNan fan happy. 

I had a feeling it may have been PR related but didn't want to dampen the hope of others or mine lol. But then it seemed like he really has had a turn around lol, plus the writing is definitely him. He writes that way.

Edited by noor321 - 20 May 2016 at 6:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunny-Nili-Sidhaarthi..Amri..shibz

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

Who has taken over P's mind? He actually watched fire fly kiss and posted a video, i didn't believe my eyes.LOL 
I liked the gesture though. I doubt if it's because he hired a PR team or he got his brain's loose screw tightened.WinkLOL

Divvu Hug

Hahaha sach main. The guy just made very MaNan fan happy. 

I had a feeling it may have been PR related but didn't want to dampen the hope of others or mine lol. But then it seemed like he really has had a turn around lol, plus the writing is definitely him. He writes that way.
NoorHug
I actually didn't see the video yet, Shweta showed mme the Screenshot of his postLOL.
Yup the writing is definitely his but still P ki maaya P hi jaaneTongueLOL

I have been missing on a lot of things happening here though. Anyway keep the discussion going onBig smile

Edited by -Chandramukhi.. - 20 May 2016 at 6:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunny-Nili-noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Divvu Hug

NoorHug
I actually didn't see the video yet, Shweta showed mme the Screenshot of his postLOL.

I have been missing a lot of things happening here though. Anyway keep the discussion going onBig smile

LOL you need to see it!! The fact that it has the shine and humesha line is epic lol and of course Niti.  https://www.instagram.com/p/BFl6u-bqBNF/?taken-by=the_parthsamthaan

That's true you never know, lets see how his new posts go and we'll see from that ahah. 

LOL yes you have a lot of catching up to do. LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nili-

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 6:31am | IP Logged

LOL you need to see it!! The fact that it has the shine and humesha line is epic lol and of course Niti.  https://www.instagram.com/p/BFl6u-bqBNF/?taken-by=the_parthsamthaan

That's true you never know, lets see how his new posts go and we'll see from that ahah. 

LOL yes you have a lot of catching up to do. LOLLOL
okay i watchedROFL
I don't think the i will shine for you hamesha wala part he intentionally added. He just wanted to post his scene with Dhruv coz he actually liked it lekin because of MaNan FBs in between the scene je couldn't delete that particular scene. Sorry, i guess i am ruining feelsLOL

I will catch up properly after July 29thOuchLOL
Till then kabhi kabhi tapakti rahungiWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nili-noor321

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Hey Genie!!!!
You didn't come back after you posted the other day. CryLOL
Aww..I got work ..but making up for it now.EmbarrassedLOL

But I love what you have written and I really agree with it. Exactly even I said that the side characters really did have good/interesting stories and roles to play, they weren't just brought in whenever needed and neither were they reduced to statues like most shows. I was still very much interested in some of the characters and they could have turned them around if they tried but oh well. The execution killed it for some and the acting for others. 
See, the show never seemed to have wanted to go with MaNan route because of how Nandu was shaped up. They would have created some tragedy for her to gain some pity card . Story was set for feb5 more as you could see almost all their arc were taken from their intial sketch. The show struggled with execution and also chose MaNan over feb5 which was the BEST THING EVER. TongueLOL

They tied in a lot of plots even if some big ones were left they really tried to connect stuff together. The thing about this show is has an amazing repeat watch value, which you certainly don't see often, especially not with Indian TV shows. It wasn't a perfect show, it had it's flaws but still they did a good job. I liked how they kept all characters' reactions in character, well at least most of the time. 
It's so fresh every single time , I watch it. Embarrassed

Manik was infatuated by Nandini around Musicana and his hormones were going all over the placeLOL but when he found out about Dhruv, despite every single person wanting to hit him with chappals he reacted in character. LOL Just like how he got angry with finding out it was Raghav and shouting at Nandu and then realising what she said, same thing happened when she told him let's be friends he reacted without thinking and until she didn't explain to him what she really meant he didn't understand. Same thing when Cabir wanted to get a job. He always reacted without thinking but he understood once she explained. He was always great at scheming but to understand situations and read between the lines took him time. When he finally admitted to Cabir that he learnt he needs to think before he acts, I couldn't help but love the writers. Even though he did some of the stuff I said after he said this line it was still understandable because it takes time to actually act on lessons. Holi time any mention of Nyo and it would put him a bad mood and he would close of Nandu, but in Mangalore when Nandu ended up blurting out something about Nyo, it did hurt a little but not as much as it did before and he was able to speak about it to her. 
Manik is a well-written character because he was so evolved and yet his whole conflict is there in the first 5 episodes. That seals it, what Nandu or MaNan ensured was they chose to work on Manik rather than give him plot based conflicts around feb5 or momma-daddy drama which most love stories do. You will see Mommy, daddy, gf,jealousy tracks..all coming in. They rather chose to take Manik and Nandu's traits and weave arcs around them.
Anger, trust for both Manik. Face value , sacrifice resulting in her fear of separation for Nandu. That made sure with each conflict both thee characters evolved and never could go back. 
Ah..Nyo..that for another post. Thing is , I believed Manik was a victim of emotional abuse by his Mother..the scars were deep..he tried addressing it..with Nandu..she kept on asking, and sometimes he had to answer to evolve and save his relationship with her about his mom. Yes it did hurt, but it also made him overcome it to some extent..by the end of it..he wasn't that pained by his mother, or she had any influence over him. That belief in himself and his decisions came from Nandu forcing him to address it. 

I liked how they made Alya realise that she made a show of her first relationship so that's why she wanted to keep things between them.

Cabir is probably one character after MaNan they did the most justice to, his story was shown well though there was a break between Raghav going and coming but still they managed to save it. I liked that they didn't end with Raghav and him, Raghav was too afraid of everything and left him so easily. He never trusted Cabir at times, he easily left him. It also wouldn't have been right to show a teacher/student relationship. That was one thing that was beautiful about Manik he wanted trust in a relationship and again it was the reason for leaving Alya and also Nandini at one point but he also understood yes trust is important but you need to understand why the person did it and that he was easily able to leave Alya but not Nandini. The love, which was not yet expressed at that point was evident and he couldn't just leave her he wanted her. The writers kept it consistent but also showed how his viewpoints did change as things in his life changed - isn't that what real life is as well, your experiences end up shaping the way you see/react to things.
If you start this show, you will notice Cabir , though funny, was also the meanest..video taping , his snarks..yet they backed it well because his arc was not a pity card but an evolution of himself..when he accepted who he was and became comfy with it..you see a sense of wisdom in him. He had lived and lost. That made him grow. 
Trust is very abstract..you would have noticed, i have always said..there is no such thing as bling trust..it grows, changes and evolves ..both Nandu and Manik had different ideas. Manik's need for trust was because of insecurities coz of his mom too. He trusted Nandu, knew she was right (terrace scene) but he couldn't trust what they had because of what his Mom did to it..that is so different with Alya because the latter made an independent decision, she made Manik look like a monster, a criminal..it wasn't just about the trust..there was no going back , if it was real . 
Manik learnt the value of two people working together even through mistakes..thats what Nandu believed..and she learnt to accept and trust Manik in every sense ( intimacy, relationship facets ). 

After Cabir, I was really rooting for Alya's story because they had done a good job most of the time, sometimes it would be forgotten but still her growth was shown very well and Kriss as actor really improved and that is why you wanted to see her story. I may be the only one because I know most didn't like the part where in the ball hitting scene when manik came out of hospital she took manik's name when she said about her heartbreaking. It may have not been the most appropriate thing to say but at the end of the day she is 19, they are her closest friends and it wasn't that she was trying to show Manik down or something but she wanted them to understand how much Dhruv hurt her, someone who she was with for 7 years but was able to get over much more easily but was struggling with Dhruv. But all they could do was baby dhruv, someone needed to get through to him. But then they all lost the plot when near the end of the show they had Dhrulya saying manik wasn't there for them. Ouch Yes she had herself wanted to keep things private but the moment dhruv exploded the first time in front of everyone and told him to have Alya, he got them all involved. I'm not saying they should have dictated them on how to conduct their relationship but they should have confronted Dhruv on what he said, what he said to Manik was wrong as well. 
Yaar..I had championed Alya alot , so much so ..Box mocked me a lot. Trust me , I have written essays on her..but sigh..now that I think of..he was the one who hit the lowest of low levels..with the whole goon thing and thats when you see..she never addressed or apologized Nandu for it. It was her trait, character sketch..self-centered character who was prone to pity cards. This is repeated in the incident with Dhruv-Manik..she chose to blame others but never herself..Sigh.
Kriss was good , she did well..honestly..she made alya a bit more realistic..or maybe it's the soft touches , the passive tone. We think of 7 saal ka heartbreak..when honestly we tend to zone out just how this character never owned her actions. Almost everyone did..pathetic Navya and Mukti too..at some pt..half-baked hi sahi.LOL

I agree though I did love Nandini in the pre-musicana phase but yes her character really only started to develop post Musicana. Nandini didn't really have major conflicts to overcome it was the rest of the characters that had to. Yes totally agree her character wasn't plot driven at all, they simply showed growth because of the experiences she had. I love that they gave her a voice and didn't have her forgiving Manik straightaway. They gave her a voice that was very relatable and it made sense. She was right in not getting back with Manik straightaway, any normal person would do the same. She was right to question whether she would ever be able to make a place in his heart that would allow him to choose her over Fab5. Her getting nervous about things going way too fast from the NY night and so wanting to be friends was perfect, it was a reaction that I expected, I was so pleased that the writers made Nandini into a relatable girl. She was right to stop him on NY, things were still not clear about their relationship, they didn't know enough about each other and still understanding where to begin. But once their relationship progressed the inhibitions and hesitancy started to disappear. The CVs really did do a wonderful job showing their love story and both were equal, they both grew, which like you said isn't seen. They made both characters important for the relationship they made sure there were flaws in both and how they fixed those or at least acknowledged them.

@Bold- +10000000000000000
Contrary to some of Niti's fans..Nandu was far greater feminist. 
See, they sorted her music-science thing in 2 episodes in the intial 10 episodes..random phone call with Amms. Had no musical instrument for 100 odd episodes..that just shows her sketch..but yup she matured into a very sensitive character who made her own choices, decisions and was in-tune with her feelings..rare hai..coz usually..none of the Fls care for themselves..but solve zillion problems or hero ki problems..Nandu never did that..she did guide him , discussed it as a friend..but nope..never interfered in Dhrulya, feb5 ..yada yada.

She was from a conservative background where she may not be able to say things to her amms/chachi openly, never had a boyfriend, only now experiencing a first love situation, she may have only gone to first base but was still comfortable enough to talk about sex in college. I can't help but relate to her here, seriously I truly identified with Nandini here. People may not be able to talk so openly with their family, may not have done a lot of stuff sexually or have much experience but that doesn't mean they can't talk about something that affects everyone and something that people need to be educated about. I have my own opinion about premarital sex which is influenced by my religion and because we live in a world where there is freedom of speech I'd like to believe no one should have a problem with that but yes at the same time I'm not one to judge a person on their choices. Neither do I ignore the fact that it happens. It's up to them completely. Whether we approve of it or not, the fact is pre-martial sex happens so it's our duty to educate people about the right way of going about things. Parents need to educate their kids!!
I could hug you for this. FOE. Nandu was conservative..yet she was very aware of intimacy, comfort , touches and what not . You see her perspective and growth in thinking too. She flinched at his touches-bad touch , to her complete surrender. LOL
Right on your choices . Nobody should  question what and why is your belief as long as you are aware of it. Respect all. 
sex education is necessary.
Actually, it's the best arc of MaNan and Manik-Nandu , watch the scene from Nandu sharing her relationship thing with Navya in the night. To Manik's reaction about the poll. Abhimanyu at one point asked about her views about it -check Nandu's reactions..She fought for the right to express and for education. Nice.

All bold stuff I agree with +100000!!!

LOL I could probably say a lot more on the little things about the characters and their growth but I'd have to think and I'm tired lol. Sorry for another essay. Embarrassed
Box loves your essays..your gushing is love. And she thinks you beat me to essay writing..I feel ya.LOL

Genie did you see Parth's post?ROFLROFLROFL They never stop do they. 
Never Ever.

SonalmananSrujana7.MaNanblackorwhitenoor321shibz

ac2000 Senior Member
ac2000
ac2000

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 7:11am | IP Logged
I tell you guys ,we are all suffering from stockholm syndrome LOLLOL.  PaNi have held us captive and will never let us escape from their clutchesLOLLOL, even if we have exams, deadlines, presentations, jobs and a host of real life problems to deal with Cry Silly. And they play good captor, bad captor to perfection ROFL. If she is rude and breaking hearts, he posts something to send us all to Manan/ PaNi land Wink.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321shibz

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Manik-Dhruv , equation and reversal around insecurities was obvious.
Cabir's camera thing and a video destroyed him

Mukti - stripping Shahid , she had Mukti week 

Alya- queen Bee to getting rejected by so many

^^ thoughts, attempts yet mostly execution failed at times.

ac2000SidhaarthiSrujana7.MaNannoor321shibz

sunnymunny Senior Member
sunnymunny
sunnymunny

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 9:04am | IP Logged

DivvuHug

NoorHug

I have been missing on a lot of things happening here though. Anyway keep the discussion going onBig smile

Hey chandramukhi Di...
Okay first of all tell is this your actual name or it has been inspired from chandramukhi chautala
I find your username really cool
N coz of your posts and those spoofs which u used to write I find your sense of humor so good .
N yes u asked me if I'm from Punjab ...no I'm not from Punjab ...from Delhi though from a Sikh family

Go to top