Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 108)

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

^^Actually planning toLOL jabse aayi tabse.. but bhatkofying idhar udhar insteadD'oh Thanks to ParthSilly

The fandom has gone crazy on insta, I wonder if Niti has seen it yet. I know she will but I wonder if she has yet.LOLLOL This khushi probably equivalent if not more than the spiderman dubsmash. LOL NIti's latest video comes to mind because we really have gone hakke bakke. 

We all really need this today:ROFL

I'm amazed at the role reversals this year between PaNi. Just WOW!!!ShockedShocked

All fans today:ROFL

Edited by noor321 - 19 May 2016 at 1:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008Sonalmanan-Nili-shindesweetyshibz

Sonalmanan Goldie
Sonalmanan
Sonalmanan

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, it's such a happy day for manan fans... Apart from that pani is also overflowing in this EDT Wink No doubt they had some sexual tension between them but fans n cast teasing didn't let them to act on it... In that kaju-ben n niti tift,I think Charlie had did more mistake then anyone else,who asks such a stupid question in first place... Then maybe just to tease her he might have said it to b with niti,but kaju-ben took it seriously Ouch
I saw that ig post of AnuTi, niti was way too sarcastic n rude when fan asked her if she was engaged becoz of that ring...I don't know wat is wrong with this girl,she takes even a normal comment in a very wrong way Ouch There was a comment by one which just cracked me saying that it is looking like mummy daddy n beti LOL No offence..
@noor,thanks for such a wonderful post on manan Clap n congratulations for ur5000 post,promotion ho gya... Did u notice that the ig post by Parth is from just the next episode to that with a kiss LOL This guy is too clever,manan n pani fans bhi khush n he doesn't have to Mention the kiss too.. Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Redrosssunnymunnypriyachand2008ac2000shindesweety-Nili-noor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
^^HaanLOL you went to bring thoseLOL Niti is vehli these days.. she would've seen by now if any fan has tagged her in the commentsLOL

sunnymunnySonalmanan-Nili-shindesweetynoor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonalmanan

I saw that ig post of AnuTi, niti was way too sarcastic n rude when fan asked her if she was engaged becoz of that ring...I don't know wat is wrong with this girl,she takes even a normal comment in a very wrong way Ouch There was a comment by one which just cracked me saying that it is looking like mummy daddy n beti LOL No offence..

This guy is too clever,manan n pani fans bhi khush n he doesn't have to Mention the kiss too.. Wink
What was the comment by the fan? Do you have a ss? Mummy Daddy Beti.. LOLLOL

The guy of course!! As if he hasn't seen the kiss before.. "Kiss scene bhi accha tha" remember? Abhi he's also on a re-watching the episodes spree.. or at least these that he probably hadn't. May be he usually skipped to MaNan scenesWink The point is he posted a video that has MANAN, Nandini/Niti and at this time when there r big fights happening in KY2 landShocked

sunnymunnypriyachand2008Sonalmanan-Nili-noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Hi guys, it's such a happy day for manan fans... Apart from that pani is also overflowing in this EDT Wink No doubt they had some sexual tension between them but fans n cast teasing didn't let them to act on it... In that kaju-ben n niti tift,I think Charlie had did more mistake then anyone else,who asks such a stupid question in first place... Then maybe just to tease her he might have said it to b with niti,but kaju-ben took it seriously Ouch
@noor,thanks for such a wonderful post on manan Clap n congratulations for ur5000 post,promotion ho gya... Did u notice that the ig post by Parth is from just the next episode to that with a kiss LOL This guy is too clever,manan n pani fans bhi khush n he doesn't have to Mention the kiss too.. Wink

HAWWW lol @bold

That's the thing she takes things to heart very easily, she isn't the only celeb to get random comments. LOL think about those celebs who have millions of followers. She should just ignore!!!!! And if she is so adamant to reply comments why not reply to real fans that compliment her and appreciate her. D'oh

Aww thanks Sonal!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Though the kiss does come in a flashback in this episode as well. Wink
Yes I did notice in fact this is what I commented on the separate thread for Parth's shocking 100th post lol:

Originally posted by noor321

How could he not have watched the kiss scene man, like how?ROFLROFLROFL He very smartly posted the scene from  episode 68, the episode following the kiss scene but like dude do you think we were born yesterday?!?!!

I wonder which other ones he watched?!!?!LOL

The boy could have chosen any scene and he chose this one with the shine and humesha dialogue loool. He finally realised the essence of the show. 

Originally posted by sunnymunny

N his words ...appreciation to us (PaNi)
Finally he is realising the importance of PaNi 
Shippers to aaj shock mei hai Embarrassed

Haha I didn't even notice the 'us' lool the rest of the message and video was enough to send me in MaNan/PaNi land. We were talking about maturity, banda mature hogaye lool, now the next target we spoke ofWink.ROFL He finally realised that they made the show. Party

He couldn't have just seen this scene and decided I know why you love the show so much lol yahan par hum sab bewakoof baitha huwa hai kya?

Even episode 68 has a flashback of the kiss through Nandini. LOLLOL And a whole other cutesy scenes lol. On one side is episode 67 the kiss and the other side is episode 69 with the hug. LOLLOLLOL

He could have easily used the actual scene of the humesha dialogues from 67, where he says it to nandini and she remembers the drunken night but no too many pani feelings, he could have taken the scene when they were actually lying down and she says all that again too many pani feelings plus he didn't say much, neither did he just use the scene with dhruv and him at the end of 67 or even in the beginning of 68 he made sure he got the manan bit in. ROFL

Edited by noor321 - 19 May 2016 at 1:53pm

sunnymunnySonalmanan-Nili-shindesweetyshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nili-

When we all were about to reduce the PaNi talks because of an overload in the last few days and then this happens. 

This scene/dialogue seems very apt for today:ROFL
He pulls us right back in. 

Us right now: Blushing

He REMEMBERS:ROFL

OMG.so aptROFL

Nili you need to see my initial reaction on pg 105. ROFLROFL
I had woken up from a small accidental nap lol and saw Gursheen's post, I had to watch it again multiple times to really believe Niti was in it and man she was saying the freaking iconic KY2 line. 
ROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunny-Nili-shindesweetyshibz

priyachand2008 Senior Member
priyachand2008
priyachand2008

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
i see the page suddenly jumped almost 10 pages from last i saw. as i came in i could see the reason. Parth n his insta post!!! LOL
@noor
lovely and very apt gifs! i dont know how to make one otherwise evni would have been jumping around! i did see the videos posted but i thought some fanclub or other keeps posting videos. i thought i will see it later. i didnt know it was parth who posted it. i need to go and check it out! but it is surprising how come parth is acknowledging KYY n the scenes??? And referring Niti / Nandini was also minimal! After all the controversies, he has come to know the fan power and he also knows Manan craze. so no wonder he is trying to be fan friendly!!! (is there a term? like user-friendly) whatever might be the reason, Manan fans and KYY fans must be super happy that their fav hero remember KYY like them! And that too with Utkarsh!!! didnt some one post that Utkarsh n Parth and not talking nowadays thnx to whtsup controversy? 

@nili
your explanation about the actors losing out on friendship inspite of acting in a show celebrating friendship is really ironical. i have seen the group interviews and loved them. PaNi might act awkward but with ppl like Cabir n Utkarsh(though he was irritating at times) it was fun to see those interveiws. But now most of them seem to have lost touch or theirs was a superficial train friendship only! Confused
And u were also right in your comment abt how people change. And in our show, most of the change is not for better. Thankfully Parth seem to have changed for better. May be all issues, fans' support, his movie experience - all these have made him a better person and more mature too.

in contrast Niti comes out very immature and silly. as noor said, i too liked niti becos of her friendly and bubbly attitude. she infact looked more level headed than others in the show. she had better poise while dealing with media in comparison to camera shy parth! (his lack of eye contact used to bug me) After posting so many pics of 'uncle' bt get pissed if fans ask about him and play victim card has become irritating. if she is dating him, why make such a hue and cry about it. why cant she just enjoy her time. she keeps posting lot of pics but does not like to give answers. it looks like a desperate attempt to seek attention only. how come that guy is still here? isnt he an hotshot cinematographer? May be Bhaghi was a failure, no wonder he is jobless. 

Niti's show is not going that great na? she must be missing all the high that comes with acting in a successful show. but how come she is not getting chances from other channels? or is it becos these actors are from V or MTV, that they are ignored by popular channels? no wonder she is trying to create buzz! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ac2000-Nili-shindesweetySonalmanannoor321shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

This guy is too clever,manan n pani fans bhi khush n he doesn't have to Mention the kiss too.. Wink
What was the comment by the fan? Do you have a ss? Mummy Daddy Beti.. LOLLOL

The guy of course!! As if he hasn't seen the kiss before.. "Kiss scene bhi accha tha" remember? Abhi he's also on a re-watching the episodes spree.. or at least these that he probably hadn't. May be he usually skipped to MaNan scenesWink The point is he posted a video that has MANAN, Nandini/Niti and at this time when there r big fights happening in KY2 landShocked

@bold LMAO!!! ROFL 

He could have just seen the kiss on the monitor, seen just that bit or you know just had a feeling that it went well because he knew how absolutely professional he was in that scene. LOLLOL

He knows we know that he definitely watched that scene lol but how smartly played it all. LOLLOL

Anyone know if Divvu has seen it lol?

Edited by noor321 - 19 May 2016 at 5:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nili-shindesweetySonalmananshibz

Go to top