Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 107)

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by shindesweety

twitter insta
everyone is high on manan todayEmbarrassedLOL
Parth ne fehlaya ye nashaEmbarrassed I'm sure usne peeke banaya ye post(jk)LOL emotional hogaya bandaLOL

Hahaha true!!!

Saath mein hume bhi emotional kar diya.LOLLOL

ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nili-shindesweetyshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

hiee everyoneSmile
missed meLOL

noor shibbzzy pani ki baatein firseLOLLOL

noor n nili 
MEMES are so hilariousROFL thankyou so much for thatTongue
nili u back to shippingConfused

and that humor thread...LOL...WTH who made that parvati bhabhi threadLOL

gursheen pani mei jyaade beh matLOL

i have to quote so many quotesErmm

NOOR your 5000th post is LOVE it is just WOW...n congrats  promotion ho gayaLOL
keep writing such things on mananDay Dreaming..it was so beautifulHeart
*fan ban gayi teri* Tongue

nili its HER LIFE let her do what she wants LOL

kaunsa episode ka discussion chalu thaConfusedOuch
i still have to catch 32 33 n 34Ouch

Hey Sweety!!!
I was going to post today in the EDT asking where you were. LOL

Those memes are hilarious loool

Aww thank you, manan ki wajah se thora pani mein behagayi. LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I've done episode 34, I've started 35 but still need to finish it lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nili-shindesweety

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nili-

Noor, yesterday i went back reading everything i had missed and came across your 5000 post for MaNan. it was so damn beautiful,the GIFs, each and everything you wrote!! fell in love with babies all over again.HeartDay Dreaming
Thank you for the lovely postHug

Thank you Nili!!!!! I really enjoyed writing it as well gosh they have such amazing scenes. EmbarrassedLOL

-Nili-shindesweety

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nili-

Originally posted by sunnymunny

Niti ji's ladies night out at uncle's place
Dead Ouch
she's mostly at his place nowadays lol. did you see her insta vid where she was dancing on a sofa? it was at his house, the wall had the paintings of the camera/cinematographer theme which she made for his b'day. i mean you're dating okay, but girl you need to control your PDA sometimes lol. and ohh, if fans point out the obvious she'll start her victimizing and  "we're BFFs" drama. 

Noor, there's so much more PDA going on these days which you need to know LOL on her fb. she has changed her PDA place from IG to fb nowadays lol. i don't want to come across her PDA as i think it will affect my MaNan viewing experience but i keep coming across itAngry i know it's unfair of me to judge her personal life and let it affect my fav onscreen couple but i just can't help it this time.Ouch 

Disha never affected me this much though, may be coz i never took her seriously.Tongue Also, there was not this kind of PDA involved.Dead

LOL oh I didn't even notice it was his house, yeh I remember that wall artwork. She looked cute in that video though. LOL She looked cute in that dungaree outfit at imagica. LOL

Haha oh I don't really check any of them of facebook lol, only parth at times, but I mostly look at their insta stuff. I only follow Parth and Karan anyway on insta, the others I just go time to time. LOL Did you see his latest comment on Parth's pic. ROFL Every time!! https://www.instagram.com/p/BFij0OcOy8L/?tagged=parthsamthaan

Jotwani hasn't posted anything on Snapchat for days. OuchCry He is so entertaining and I miss his side-profile wali videos. Someone should tweet that to him lol. EmbarrassedLOL

I just checked her FB, didn't see any stuff that I haven't seen on insta apart from some long shots of her but I just realised I think you meant it by the hashtags on a certain post, drooling, dimples and all.WinkLOL
Awww it's okay. Hug

I guess like others have said Parth never tried to deny it lol, especially not with notes. 

LOL she bashed another fan oh god, what's with this ring thing?D'oh

LOL I wrote all this before Parth's post came and somehow all the posts got left behind. I saw that ring comment on her pic but she had deleted her comment I think, what did she say? LOL but the ring wasn't even on the left hand so why were people even asking her?? But she seriously needs to learn to ignore and stop victimising herself. She isn't the only celeb to get hate lol. 

Parth seriously made every MaNan fan happy today, and to think I recently heard the sabras IV of his where he goes I would never watch love shows or love Manan. The boy needs to watch all episodes to understand our feelings. Who is he trying to fool, he definitely watched the KISS!!!!!!! BlushingDay DreamingROFL He needs to post manan/ky2 scenes more often the boy will become everyone's favourite. WinkLOL

Edited by noor321 - 19 May 2016 at 12:30pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnypriyachand2008ac2000Sonalmanan-Nili-shindesweety

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

When we all were about to reduce the PaNi talks because of an overload in the last few days and then this happens. 

This scene/dialogue seems very apt for today:ROFL
He pulls us right back in. 

Us right now: Blushing

He REMEMBERS:ROFL

OMG.so aptROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008shindesweetynoor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

he was forced too leave...LOL...that uploaded paper on sns..u believe itConfusedConfused

and yeah quesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
during the fire scene his I LOVE NANDINI sunna tumne  I LOVE NANDINIEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Replying now.. that you're hereLOL Yes I believe it though not completelyEmbarrassed Some things do make sense. Btw I haven't read those papersLOL Just heard from my friends. Just read the first page of all the charges in pointsTongue

@Last line what?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shindesweety

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

he was forced too leave...LOL...that uploaded paper on sns..u believe itConfusedConfused

and yeah quesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
during the fire scene his I LOVE NANDINI sunna tumne  I LOVE NANDINIEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Replying now.. that you're hereLOL Yes I believe it though not completelyEmbarrassed Some things do make sense. Btw I haven't read those papersLOL Just heard from my friends. Just read the first page of all the charges in pointsTongue

@Last line what?

I definitely believe there is some truth to him being forced to leave by LBDeadAngry. He was only thinking about WH.

Shibzy you still catching up?LOLLOL

shindesweetyshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
^^Actually planning toLOL jabse aayi tabse.. but bhatkofying idhar udhar insteadD'oh Thanks to ParthSilly

shindesweetynoor321

Go to top