Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 102)

_Surbhi_Star_ IF-Dazzler
_Surbhi_Star_
_Surbhi_Star_

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

credit:tumblir( Mtv Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan)

tereishqnachaya:tereishqnachaya:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008-Nili-noor321

_Surbhi_Star_ IF-Dazzler
_Surbhi_Star_
_Surbhi_Star_

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

Manik Nandini Drunk scene:cr:Friendsholic

Edited by _Surbhi_Star_ - 18 May 2016 at 3:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Koyal13priyachand2008-Nili-noor321

sunnymunny Senior Member
sunnymunny
sunnymunny

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

Originally posted by priyachand2008

@noor
yes i did see the reporters n KYY video u had posted. i have seen other shows where leads were not that comfortable with intimate scenes. in fact that has spoiled the whole romance scenes. but these two inspite of issues seemed to have set the screen on fire. i think though there were differences during season 1, the attraction was more between them. they probably used Manan scenes as substitute for wht they cdnt do offscreen. but by season2, too much issues had happned, but still as u had said there were quite a few scenes where their chemistry shone!

i too would love to see them together onscreen again. my tv probably would explode!!!LOL

in fact if makers cd have taken a movie based on the first 100 episodes we could have had a great hit.

bt the other one which u said that why cant they be friends - i have my doubts.

As Manik told Nandini, they cannot be 'hi, how r u?', bye see u ' friends. they have been so much more. so how can they be just friends!!!

not just parth, evn niti too was very physical in their reactions. that accidental kiss in soha's farmhouse, Niti was markign him with her nails. or the scene where she bites him. but i love his tight hugs and tightening fingers!!!

how nice if we could have got season 3 with proper storyline n manan!

Everyone's tv would explode loool.
Oh I'm sure it would have been a hit, it's the way you tell a story and the acting that matters and they had them both, it was typical with a bad boy and good girl but with new twists. You can't watch a new DDLJ copy again and again but fans will accept it if they sell it in a fresh way like YJHD.LOL

At times I thought they may have had a small hook up in between you know one that lasts like a minuteLOL because of the way they were comfortable with each other and could touch each other comfortably.WinkEmbarrassedPlus the way they really upped their game on the birthday and missed elegance time but lol nope I highly doubt that they used the onscreen as an outlet lol.LOL

I swear at times Harshad and Mukti's relations seems to framed on them lol, despite the actors not being able to perform what was intended, that MukShad had a such attraction to each other, sexual, physical and all but were too toxic together lol. Same with these two, such intense attraction but don't seem like they would be good for each other lol. Oh lord the meta never ends does it.LOL

When I said friends I meant friendly enough to do a show again or something and happily do IV's and stuff together.LOLOr just hook up!

Season 3 would be amazing if they got Richa otherwise nope, and if they could bring back Cabir.

Shibz jaldi jaldi finish reading and comment.LOL

Gursheen where did you see about Niti having girls night? Haven't seen anything.Confused

On insta , there are some pictures

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321

juillet_hinata Newbie
juillet_hinata
juillet_hinata

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MKB-

Hello guys. A quick hello 
But I just wanted to ask that whether anyone knows the song which was played a background in the trailer where Nandini proposes Manik? 
There was an english song played I guess. If anyone could just tell me the name of the song or could at least post the link of that video, it would be fine. 

It is just music and continuous ra ra da da.. LOL You can look for it on Spotify, "Bloom Box by Sirrus" 
-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnymunny

Niti ji's ladies night out at uncle's place
Dead Ouch
she's mostly at his place nowadays lol. did you see her insta vid where she was dancing on a sofa? it was at his house, the wall had the paintings of the camera/cinematographer theme which she made for his b'day. i mean you're dating okay, but girl you need to control your PDA sometimes lol. and ohh, if fans point out the obvious she'll start her victimizing and  "we're BFFs" drama. 

Noor, there's so much more PDA going on these days which you need to know LOL on her fb. she has changed her PDA place from IG to fb nowadays lol. i don't want to come across her PDA as i think it will affect my MaNan viewing experience but i keep coming across itAngry i know it's unfair of me to judge her personal life and let it affect my fav onscreen couple but i just can't help it this time.Ouch 

Disha never affected me this much though, may be coz i never took her seriously.Tongue Also, there was not this kind of PDA involved.Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008ac2000Sonalmanannoor321

sunnymunny Senior Member
sunnymunny
sunnymunny

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nili-

Niti ji's ladies night out at uncle's place
Dead Ouch

she's mostly at his place nowadays lol. did you see her insta vid where she was dancing on a sofa? it was at his house, the wall had the paintings of the camera/cinematographer theme which she made for his b'day. i mean you're dating okay, but girl you need to control your PDA sometimes lol. and ohh, if fans point out the obvious she'll start her victimizing and "we're BFFs" drama.

Noor, there's so much more PDA going on these days which you need to know LOLon her fb. she has changed her PDA place from IG to fb nowadays lol. i don't want to come across her PDA as i think it will affect my MaNan viewing experience but i keep coming across itAngryi know it's unfair of me to judge her personal life and let it affect my fav onscreen couple but i just can't help it this time.Ouch

Disha never affected me this much though, may be coz i never took her seriously.TongueAlso, there was not this kind of PDA involved.Dead

Yaa Di , have seen that video
She is the one posting all her pictures and videos with him involved n then they want us to understand them that they are just good friends who are they actually convincing us or themselves only
Anyway you don't involve yourself into all this
Enjoy Manan
We have lots to catch up
Or ab to interviews analysis also going

Embarrassed

Edited by sunnymunny - 19 May 2016 at 4:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008-Nili-noor321

sunnymunny Senior Member
sunnymunny
sunnymunny

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 4:08am | IP Logged
@Nili Di you wrote an OS once , have read that n that was amazing people asked you to continue with that but u didnt
Why ?? That was lovely
Why don't you also try writing n all

Edited by sunnymunny - 19 May 2016 at 4:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nili-

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 5:39am | IP Logged

@Nili Di you wrote an OS once , have read that n that was amazing people asked you to continue with that but u didnt
Why ?? That was lovely
Why don't you also try writing n all
hahahah nope lol you have mistaken me as someone else. i have never written anything. itni talented nahi hun main Tongue But, i have read your OS. sorry for not commenting then. i made sure to comment later but forgot.Ouch You write so well!! And it was hot. BlushingLOL

have you written anything else after that? 

Edited by -Nili- - 19 May 2016 at 5:41am

Go to top