Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 101)

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand2008

OMG it is raining heavily outside and i open my system and come to the forum to see PaNi overflowing!!! LOL
Loved going through all the insta pics and videos. Special thanx to @Nili @Noor and whoever posted (sorry if i missed any names)

i am a late entrant to KYY fandom, watched it after the show was over. so i didnt know abt offscreen drama n stuff. after seeing all these pics, no wonder fans were encouraged to have PaNi pheels!!! 

As you ppl were saying it is obvious both were physically attracted but cdnt do anything offscreen. All the pent up sexual frustration and attraction was translated beautifully onscreen. No wonder there was magic in Manan! 

Wish we could have had happy ending to our couple! May be we will have!!! 

Kiss comparison was the issue? i hope it was told to Disha not Parth telling! That would be sheer stupidity. But why would charlie do that? 

But what is the equation with the girls now? i have seen interviews where all girls were all friendly. but now the rest of the girls other than Niti still seem to be together n Niti seem to be all alone! wonder what happend ins S2?

that hospital video!!! uff! it was sooo hottt! i think editor took the decision based on the hotness quotient. the scene was such that Manik's scare for Nandini should be shown. his desperation to see her in danger and his vulnerability. But that hug which was shown in S2, was way too HAWTTT! May be that was why it got cut off!!! Gosh! is this method acting!!!!

And that hand moment in kiss scene!! i did notice it while watching the show. i was wondering where was he going with that movement. Camera panned out!! so we will never know! 

Thank u girls for posting all old posts n pics. it really is interesting to see them!

Heavy rain ahahahahahahahaha. 

There is a video of Parth at some meet and greet for him or something and he is on stage and they play blue hai pani pani. ROFL PaNi is such a freaking great jori name, the people who chose it and stuck to it are seriously awesome. The word can be used anywhere they truly can't escape the use of the name. LOL The word has forever changed for them. LOL

Exactly I still can't believe that was the issue, they really are stupid and immature. OuchOuch
The boy choosing Niti is even more hilarious, like seriously you have a freaking gf, you always choose her in cases like this. Common sense!!! And then if you have said that after all the break up and all you don't do anything about it. D'oh

I think Veebha and Charlie are still close, Kriss is still closer to them then to Niti. I don't think any of the three are close to Niti really, it was always those three and Niti as an extension anyway. Plus everyone seems to have gone their separate ways. Only ones I've seen that have met since the show is over is Kriss with Ayaz because of her BF and then she also did a song with Jotwani,  then Jotwani met Parth, Parth met Charlie. Uttu met Ayaz and Abhishek at a "special" dinner with LB. I remember when the show finished immediately the whole cast minus Uttu, Ayaz and Abhishek went to Delhi for some MTV thing. Where Niti famously turned her face to the side as Parth was taking a selfie of them all, her head is still there but lol. These two act like exes. LOL But after all the hoohaa from the fans they ended up all posing for a pic with PaNi included at the MTV event. MTV had such a big show and MaNan was huge you'd think they would have made these two go to events together like other channels do with their leads. ConfusedOuch

Parth tou bas Niti ke andar gus gaya tha. Her hand had started to curl but she seemed to be in a bit of shock in real. 
I remember reading how during the Jaane kyun song sequence in Managlore it looked like Parth kissed her by surprise because she really looked Niti Surprised. EmbarrassedLOL  Then again that whole birthday intimate scene and all those that followed PaNi were something else, they looked genuinely in love. I can't explain it another way lol, they looked like they were seriously in love. EmbarrassedLOL

His freaking hands man they really were travelling to a certain area and his grip was quite tight as well. That kiss was edited so much though, lol all their intimate scenes were edited. They edited a hug like that imagine what else they may have edited!!!Wink Same like in that cheat shot kiss in soha's farmhouse his grip was unbelievably tight and not something that would have been written in the script. I guess that was their good times nah.LOLLOL

Compare that to the insta video I put of a hug from reporters and the one of Pani grabbing hands and then ending up holding hands lol. Rajeev removed his hands from Kritikas skin as soon as he realised he touched her bare skin lol so obvious. LOL PaNi never worried about that. LOL

Though we all would have loved it if they hooked up during the show, I'm actually kinda glad they didn't lol. Such petty things between them caused them not to do IVs with each other and hardly take selfies. These two were way too immature to handle a relationship with a co-star and if it had ended badly or otherwise the fans surely would have got a heart attack because of the way they would have handled it all on Social media because at least one of them would be hurt. In their petty issues S1 onscreen was never affected lol if they broke up during the show there would have been a huge chance the onscreen would have been affected. They are way too immature and similar, both are the babies of their respective families. If they ever do hook up I hope they are much more maturer then. LOL Very alike which of course will cause personality clashes and for that you need at least one of them to be mature which is not going to happen any time soon. LOL But that sexual attraction and tension is very evident and they both seemed to have enjoyed playing a couple and being in love including the intimate scenes, just like Niti said those who don't have BF/GF do shows and do romance. They got the best of both worlds lol didn't have the actual baggage of a relationship but got to have fun. LOLLOL I just want to see them on my screen again, BAS!!!! That chemistry is amazing and it would be waste to never see it again. These two just click together, I wish they become friends and wouldn't mind them hooking up when they can handle it lol.

Edited by noor321 - 19 May 2016 at 2:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnypriyachand2008ac2000

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MKB-

Hello guys. A quick hello 
But I just wanted to ask that whether anyone knows the song which was played a background in the trailer where Nandini proposes Manik? 
There was an english song played I guess. If anyone could just tell me the name of the song or could at least post the link of that video, it would be fine. 

Heyyy MKB!!! Is your name short for Mamu ki bhanji from BI?EmbarrassedLOL

I remember seeing you post in the AT I think lol.

Sorry I have no idea, I went and watched the nandini proposing manik promo but I can't figure it out. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_NbPuC8dN4

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunny

sunnymunny Senior Member
sunnymunny
sunnymunny

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

OMG it is raining heavily outside and i open my system and come to the forum to see PaNi overflowing!!!LOL
Loved going through all the insta pics and videos. Special thanx to @Nili @Noor and whoever posted (sorry if i missed any names)

i am a late entrant to KYY fandom, watched it after the show was over. so i didnt know abt offscreen drama n stuff. after seeing all these pics, no wonder fans were encouraged to have PaNi pheels!!!

As you ppl were saying it is obvious both were physically attracted but cdnt do anything offscreen. All the pent up sexual frustration and attraction was translated beautifully onscreen. No wonder there was magic in Manan!

Wish we could have had happy ending to our couple! May be we will have!!!

Kiss comparison was the issue? i hope it was told to Disha not Parth telling! That would be sheer stupidity. But why would charlie do that?

But what is the equation with the girls now? i have seen interviews where all girls were all friendly. but now the rest of the girls other than Niti still seem to be together n Niti seem to be all alone! wonder what happend ins S2?

that hospital video!!! uff! it was sooo hottt! i think editor took the decision based on the hotness quotient. the scene was such that Manik's scare for Nandini should be shown. his desperation to see her in danger and his vulnerability. But that hug which was shown in S2, was way too HAWTTT! May be that was why it got cut off!!! Gosh! is this method acting!!!!

And that hand moment in kiss scene!! i did notice it while watching the show. i was wondering where was he going with that movement. Camera panned out!! so we will never know!

Thank u girls for posting all old posts n pics. it really is interesting to see them!

Heavy rain ahahahahahahahaha.

There is a video of Parth at some meet and greet for him or something and he is on stage and they play blue hai pani pani.ROFLPaNi is such a freaking great jori name, the people who chose it and stuck to it are seriously awesome. The word can be used anywhere they truly can't escape the use of the name.LOLThe word has forever changed for them.LOL

Exactly I still can't believe that was the issue, they really are stupid and immature.OuchOuch
The boy choosing Niti is even more hilarious, like seriously you have a freaking gf, you always choose her in cases like this. Common sense!!! And then if you have said that after all the break up and all you don't do anything about it.D'oh

I think Veebha and Charlie are still close, Kriss is still closer to them then to Niti. I don't think any of the three are close to Niti really, it was always those three and Niti as an extension anyway. Plus everyone seems to have gone their separate ways. Only ones I've seen that have met since the show is over is Kriss with Ayaz because of her BF and then she also did a song with Jotwani, then Jotwani met Parth, Parth met Charlie and Uttu met Ayaz and Abhishek at a "special" dinner with LB. I remember when the show finished immediately the whole cast minus Uttu, Ayaz and Abhishek went to Delhi for some MTV thing. Where Niti famously turned her face to the side as Parth was taking a selfie of them all, her head is still there but lol. These two act like exes.LOLBut after all the hoohaa from the fans they ended up all posing for a pic with PaNi included at the MTV event. MTV had such a big show and MaNan was huge you'd think they would have made these two go to events together like other channels do with their leads.ConfusedOuch

Parth tou bas Niti ke andar gus gaya tha. Her hand had started to curl but she seemed to be in a bit of shock in real.
I remember reading how during the Jaane kyun song sequence in Managlore it looked like Parth kissed her by surprise because she really looked Niti Surprised.EmbarrassedLOL Then again that whole birthday intimate scene and all those that followed PaNi were something else, they looked genuinely in love. I can't explain it another way lol, they looked like they were seriously in love.EmbarrassedLOL

His freaking hands man they really were travelling to a certain area and his grip was quite tight as well. That kiss was edited so much though, lol all their intimate scenes were edited. They edited a hug like that imagine what else they may have edited!!!Wink Same like in that cheat shot kiss in soha's farmhouse his grip was unbelievably tight and not something that would have been written in the script. I guess that was their good times nah.LOLLOL

Compare that to the insta video I put of a hug from reporters and the one of Pani grabbing hands and then ending up holding hands lol. Rajeev removed his hands from Kritikas skin as soon as he realised he touched her bare skin lol so obvious.LOLPaNi never worried about that.LOL

Though we all would have loved it if they hooked up during the show, I'm actually kinda glad they didn't lol. Such petty things between them caused them not to do IVs with each other and hardly take selfies. These two were way too immature to handle a relationship with a co-star and if it had ended badly or otherwise the fans surely would have got a heart attack because of the way they would have handled it all on Social media because at least one of them would be hurt. In their petty issues S1 onscreen was never affected lol if they broke up during the show there would have been a huge chance the onscreen would have been affected. They are way too immature and similar, both are the babies of their respective families. If they ever do hook up I hope they are much more maturer then.LOLVery alike which of course will cause personality clashes and for that you need at least one of them to be mature which is not going to happen any time soon.LOLBut that sexual attraction and tension is very evident and they both seemed to have enjoyed playing a couple and being in love including the intimate scenes, just like Niti said those who don't have BF/GF do shows and do romance. They got the best of both worlds lol didn't have the actual baggage of a relationship but got to have fun.LOLLOLI just want to see them on my screen again, BAS!!!! That chemistry is amazing and it would be waste to never see it again. These two just click together, I wish they become friends and wouldn't mind them hooking up when they can handle it lol.

True that Di
They both couldn't handle all the popularity n it took a toll over them coz of their immature behaviour
Anyway they gave us Manan , which will always remain alive in our hearts

Yaa Di birthday sequence was my fav bit
So much hotness and intensity
In every scene of theirs they actually used to look in love
Finger digging bit be the best but the stupid editors had to mess with that to

Also will love to watch them together again but can't handle their off screen dram anymore

noor321

sunnymunny Senior Member
sunnymunny
sunnymunny

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Niti ji's ladies night out at uncle's place
Dead Ouch
priyachand2008 Senior Member
priyachand2008
priyachand2008

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
@noor
yes i did see the reporters n KYY video u had posted. i have seen other shows where leads were not that comfortable with intimate scenes. in fact that has spoiled the whole romance scenes. but these two inspite of issues seemed to have set the screen on fire. i think though there were differences during season 1, the attraction was more between them. they probably used Manan scenes as substitute for wht they cdnt do offscreen. but by season2, too much issues had happned, but still as u had said there were quite a few scenes where their chemistry shone! 

i too would love to see them together onscreen again. my tv probably would explode!!! LOL

in fact if makers cd have taken a movie based on the first 100 episodes we could have had a great hit. 

bt the other one which u said that why cant they be friends - i have my doubts. 

As Manik told Nandini,  they cannot be 'hi, how r u?', bye see u ' friends. they have been so much more. so how can they be just friends!!!

not just parth, evn niti too was very physical in their reactions. that accidental kiss in soha's farmhouse, Niti was markign him with her nails. or the scene where she bites him. but i love his tight hugs and tightening fingers!!! 

how nice if we could have got season 3 with proper storyline n manan! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnynoor321shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

@noor
yes i did see the reporters n KYY video u had posted. i have seen other shows where leads were not that comfortable with intimate scenes. in fact that has spoiled the whole romance scenes. but these two inspite of issues seemed to have set the screen on fire. i think though there were differences during season 1, the attraction was more between them. they probably used Manan scenes as substitute for wht they cdnt do offscreen. but by season2, too much issues had happned, but still as u had said there were quite a few scenes where their chemistry shone! 

i too would love to see them together onscreen again. my tv probably would explode!!! LOL

in fact if makers cd have taken a movie based on the first 100 episodes we could have had a great hit. 

bt the other one which u said that why cant they be friends - i have my doubts. 

As Manik told Nandini,  they cannot be 'hi, how r u?', bye see u ' friends. they have been so much more. so how can they be just friends!!!

not just parth, evn niti too was very physical in their reactions. that accidental kiss in soha's farmhouse, Niti was markign him with her nails. or the scene where she bites him. but i love his tight hugs and tightening fingers!!! 

how nice if we could have got season 3 with proper storyline n manan! 

Everyone's tv would explode loool. 
Oh I'm sure it would have been a hit, it's the way you tell a story and the acting that matters and they had them both, it was typical with a bad boy and good girl but with new twists. You can't watch a new DDLJ copy again and again but fans will accept it if they sell it in a fresh way like YJHD. LOL

At times I thought they may have had a small hook up in between you know one that lasts like a minuteLOL because of the way they were comfortable with each other and could touch each other comfortably. WinkEmbarrassed Plus the way they really upped their game on the birthday and missed elegance time but lol nope I highly doubt that they used the onscreen as an outlet lol. LOL

I swear at times Harshad and Mukti's relations seems to framed on them lol, despite the actors not being able to perform what was intended, that MukShad had a such attraction to each other, sexual, physical and all but were too toxic together lol. Same with these two, such intense attraction but don't seem like they would be good for each other lol. Oh lord the meta never ends does it. LOL

When I said friends I meant friendly enough to do a show again or something and happily do IV's and stuff together. LOL Or just hook up!

Season 3 would be amazing if they got Richa otherwise nope, and if they could bring back Cabir. 

Shibz jaldi jaldi finish reading and comment.LOL

Gursheen where did you see about Niti having girls night? Haven't seen anything.Confused

Edited by noor321 - 18 May 2016 at 1:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008shibz

_Surbhi_Star_ IF-Dazzler
_Surbhi_Star_
_Surbhi_Star_

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Day Dreamingbabies
credit:tumblir( Mtv Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan)

Edited by _Surbhi_Star_ - 18 May 2016 at 3:39pm

noor321