Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 100)

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnymunny

Hello lovely people !!!
Kya baaat hai
EDT overflowing with PaNi...
Ahem ahem

Hey Gursheen!!!

PaNi is always overflowing. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnyac2000shibz

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Noor- yes i need to watch it with the timings lol. have watched it a lot of times otherwise lolLOL
and the cake video of Parth you shared, had seen it on twitter. It's adorable especially when he says "didi cake khao,and that didi(god knows who that didi wasLOL) says something and he goes haan mera b'day hai". so cute Embarrassed

gursheen- hi! yea PaNi today is a bit more overflowing with all old posts and all LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnynoor321

sunnymunny Senior Member
sunnymunny
sunnymunny

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nili-

Noor- yes i need to watch it with the timings lol. have watched it a lot of times otherwise lolLOL
and the cake video of Parth you shared, had seen it on twitter. It's adorable especially when he says "didi cake khao,and that didi(god knows who that didi wasLOL) says something and he goes haan mera b'day hai". so cuteEmbarrassed

gursheen- hi! yea PaNi today is a bit more overflowing with all old posts and allLOL

And because of all these posts I'll b back to my shipping business
And don't know but sometimes I feel they will definitely hook up sometime in the future...lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roseashac2000-Nili-noor321

priyachand2008 Senior Member
priyachand2008
priyachand2008

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 10:14am | IP Logged
OMG it is raining heavily outside and i open my system and come to the forum to see PaNi overflowing!!! LOL
Loved going through all the insta pics and videos. Special thanx to @Nili @Noor and whoever posted (sorry if i missed any names)

i am a late entrant to KYY fandom, watched it after the show was over. so i didnt know abt offscreen drama n stuff. after seeing all these pics, no wonder fans were encouraged to have PaNi pheels!!! 

As you ppl were saying it is obvious both were physically attracted but cdnt do anything offscreen. All the pent up sexual frustration and attraction was translated beautifully onscreen. No wonder there was magic in Manan! 

Wish we could have had happy ending to our couple! May be we will have!!! 

Kiss comparison was the issue? i hope it was told to Disha not Parth telling! That would be sheer stupidity. But why would charlie do that? 

But what is the equation with the girls now? i have seen interviews where all girls were all friendly. but now the rest of the girls other than Niti still seem to be together n Niti seem to be all alone! wonder what happend ins S2?

that hospital video!!! uff! it was sooo hottt! i think editor took the decision based on the hotness quotient. the scene was such that Manik's scare for Nandini should be shown. his desperation to see her in danger and his vulnerability. But that hug which was shown in S2, was way too HAWTTT! May be that was why it got cut off!!! Gosh! is this method acting!!!!

And that hand moment in kiss scene!! i did notice it while watching the show. i was wondering where was he going with that movement. Camera panned out!! so we will never know! 

Thank u girls for posting all old posts n pics. it really is interesting to see them!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunny-Nili-noor321shibz

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

Originally posted by -Chandramukhi..

Originally posted by -Chandramukhi..

Lol Divvu I had found in one of the ATs someone discussing a PaNi interview that had Uttu and Charlie and they listed a lot of points, so I added those and my own and my opinions as well and since then everyone wanted me to analyse other IVs of them. So I've been doing that now as well ahahaha, just for fun. Funnily enough found a lot of material in IVs we all though initially had nothing worthwhile or interesting.
lage raho, Noor TongueLOL
Anyway, did you read PaNi LULZ?LOL it's random though i remembered them.

Hahaha yes I remember seeing though. 

I especially loved this one: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4220064 ROFL
had seen it pahle, I know it's justROFLROFL

I can't believe she morphed Parth's face with Parvati. OMG I just died. ROFLROFLROFL
OMG. how did i miss this one.ROFLROFL Manik ko parvati bhabi bana diyaROFLROFLROFL
divvu, if you have more PaNi LULZ threads send meLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nili-

and the cake video of Parth you shared, had seen it on twitter. It's adorable especially when he says "didi cake khao,and that didi(god knows who that didi wasLOL) says something and he goes haan mera b'day hai". so cute Embarrassed

gursheen- hi! yea PaNi today is a bit more overflowing with all old posts and all LOL

I know he is like total kid with the way he said ahaha. Didi cake khaoo!! Then he asks maybe the interviewer apne cake khaya?LOL Then goes back to reading the wrapping paper. LOLLOL

Edited by noor321 - 18 May 2016 at 11:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nili-shibz

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@gursheen you have some confidence girl. LOL
@priya you're welcome. Embarrassed 
you should be thankful that you weren't there when the show was onair. even now we have so much offcreen stuff keeping the fandom busy so imagine what it must have been then.LOL  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnypriyachand2008noor321

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Hello guys. A quick hello 
But I just wanted to ask that whether anyone knows the song which was played a background in the trailer where Nandini proposes Manik? 
There was an english song played I guess. If anyone could just tell me the name of the song or could at least post the link of that video, it would be fine. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nili-

Go to top