Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 10)

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

Originally posted by -Chandramukhi..

@Nili, Shibzy ko gissa dilwane mein thoda maza aata haiTongue, no personal dushmani with her. I love NamuHeart
Seriously u have to find a proof for the AnuTi theory, as of now PaNi shippers are hell bent to prove that there was a P written on Ni's mehendiROFL

Divvu please tell me this is a joke, you can't be serious? They are actually trying to prove there is a P on her mehendi? ShockedD'ohROFL

I can't even...
Ermm

LOOOL

Oh and Divvu that's why I'm pointing out his body lol I said that above as well that in some time Baba will start looking bloated. LOLLOL Got to appreciate what we have now. WinkWink
I ain't telling a lieTongueLOL. Wait lemme PM u the linkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nili-

i know. i just can't ROFL they have their own assumptions asusual which sometimes makes a fool out of themselves. like the one where according to them Pa and Ni celebrated Ni's b'day together in Goa.ROFL agar twitter k kisi shipper ne meri ye reply dekh li meri solid dhulaayi krenge yaarROFL

as for the anuti proof,saaf dikh rhi hai yaar sirf mujhe hi nahi bahot logo ko bhi. teasing from friends,deliberately putting the friendship tag. or sabse bada jhuth k they're childhood friends by uncle ji coz he is scared of the bashing. Fair enough though.

Let them be Nili, hope par hi duniya kayam hai. Chhod.
Padliya to? Padliya hoga buddhuTongueLOL

Nah! I still need proof, it isn't that obvious to me.
isiliye toh hope nai todna chahati main unka but sometimes they just go overboard with their assumptions, that is when Parthians and Nitians make fun of them which even i don't like coz shippers are good people and harmless unlike Parthians and Nitians.Embarrassed (by shippers i mean genuine shippers here)
@bold woh toh iss janam mein milne se rha coz anuti have learned  "how to do PDA and hide under the friendship tag". LOL reminded me of raju and kajuROFL remember how Pa used put the BFF tag. anuti are following the same route. But, Pa's intention was not to hide, he was never a PDA person neither did he care about what people said. Also, Di was pretty open about it. she didn't do the fake friendship tag.

They are young so let's see what happens. 

Well you can be BFF with your gf lol, but true they didn't try super hard to hide it (Raju and Kaju) but they didn't talk about it openly as well. Better that way anyway because it didn't work out that just would have caused more awkwardness. She already deleted every trace of him from her account that in itself is so awkward. 

True that Baba just wasn't into PDA and when I'm using PDA I mean Public Display of Acknowledgment of his co-star LMAO. WinkWink

Edited by noor321 - 22 April 2016 at 5:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SonalmananDivyaMukhi

ac2000 Senior Member
ac2000
ac2000

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:14am | IP Logged
I just want to know if Ni will go to the movie premiere, after all uncle is the DOP Wink. Di will deffo be there. What will happen when they come face to face? Tongue Many think Raju & Kaju broke up because of  the latter's insecurities about Ni. (Charlie's quizzing Pa about kisses and subsequent drama comes to mind.) LOLLOL

Edited by ac2000 - 22 April 2016 at 5:15am
-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:02am | IP Logged

i know. i just can't ROFL they have their own assumptions asusual which sometimes makes a fool out of themselves. like the one where according to them Pa and Ni celebrated Ni's b'day together in Goa.ROFL agar twitter k kisi shipper ne meri ye reply dekh li meri solid dhulaayi krenge yaarROFL

as for the anuti proof,saaf dikh rhi hai yaar sirf mujhe hi nahi bahot logo ko bhi. teasing from friends,deliberately putting the friendship tag. or sabse bada jhuth k they're childhood friends by uncle ji coz he is scared of the bashing. Fair enough though.

Let them be Nili, hope par hi duniya kayam hai. Chhod.
Padliya to? Padliya hoga buddhuTongueLOL

Nah! I still need proof, it isn't that obvious to me.
isiliye toh hope nai todna chahati main unka but sometimes they just go overboard with their assumptions, that is when Parthians and Nitians make fun of them which even i don't like coz shippers are good people and harmless unlike Parthians and Nitians.Embarrassed (by shippers i mean genuine shippers here)
@bold woh toh iss janam mein milne se rha coz anuti have learned  "how to do PDA and hide under the friendship tag". LOL reminded me of raju and kajuROFL remember how Pa used put the BFF tag. anuti are following the same route. But, Pa's intention was not to hide, he was never a PDA person neither did he care about what people said. Also, Di was pretty open about it. she didn't do the fake friendship tag.

Well you can be BFF with your gf lol, but true they didn't try super hard to hide it (Raju and Kaju) but they didn't talk about it openly as well. Better that way anyway because it didn't work out that just would have caused more awkwardness. She already deleted every trace of him from her account that in itself is so awkward. 

True that Baba just wasn't into PDA and when I'm using PDA I mean Public Display of Acknowledgment of his co-star LMAO. WinkWink
we always cover up for them saying they're young and all toh hum khud kaunse buddhi hainLOL the truth is these people are damn weird.Stern Smile

Pa didn't talk openly but Di was open in the sense that she used to be on sets initially,also her ig post of that ring in her finger with "love" carved on it and tagging Parth in it. She still has that pic on her ig btw.LOL but,yea has deleted every other thing related to him.Lol.

LMAO at your interpretation of PDA bit. actually, baba was not into PDA either ways be it affection or acknowledgementLOLLOL rare species he is sometimes.Stern Smile

Edited by -Nili- - 22 April 2016 at 6:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonalmanannoor321

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ac2000

I just want to know if Ni will go to the movie premiere, after all uncle is the DOP Wink. Di will deffo be there. What will happen when they come face to face? Tongue Many think Raju & Kaju broke up because of  the latter's insecurities about Ni. (Charlie's quizzing Pa about kisses and subsequent drama comes to mind.) LOLLOL
Ni ka pata nahi but Di should be there and i want sparks to fly between Anu  and Di. EmbarrassedROFL I want to ship AnuDi.HeartDay DreamingROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SonalmananDivyaMukhinoor321

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:08am | IP Logged
[QUOTE = -Nili-]we always cover up for them saying they're young and all toh hum khud kaunse buddhi hainLOL the truth is these people are damn weird.Stern Smile

Pa didn't talk openly but Di was open in the sense that she used to be on sets initially,also her ig post of that ring in her finger with "love" carved on it and tagging Parth in it. She still has that pic on her ig btw.LOL but,yea has deleted every other thing related to him.Lol.

LMAO at your interpretation of PDA bit. actually, baba was not into PDA either ways be it affection or acknowledgementLOLLOL rare species he is sometimes.Stern Smile
[/QUOTE] @buddhi, haanStern Smile i can't say that about shibzy though, pura din bachhe hain bolti haiTongue
The pic where they both were holding hands, dubai wali kya?
P has done a lot of stupid stuff on SNS. Guy is gadhaTongue

P.S Don't quote more than 3 times.Stern Smile

Edited by -Chandramukhi.. - 22 April 2016 at 6:15am

noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:23am | IP Logged

we always cover up for them saying they're young and all toh hum khud kaunse buddhi hainLOL the truth is these people are damn weird.Stern Smile

No I wasn't covering up for them on the basis of them being young, I meant that they are still quite young to be truly committed and settle down. Being young is no excuse because I've seen people younger than them maturer than them. Lol I'm at least a year younger than him (if he really was born in 91 and not 90 because of his "I was born on holi" goof up) and I'm much more maturer than him lol.  he whole cast was just weird. A few more years and life experiences and they should come right back down to earth, though that Pa thing recently seems to have knocked some sense into him and he is behaving better now. Only good thing that came out of it. A couple of pics with each other every few weeks or months and the situation would have been in control, it was just as simple as that. Yeh log itna bewakoof thay that no one could help them with their stupidity. 

Yeah Di seemed quite open lol but they still didn't go crazy thank goodness. But the bands on his hands at the time didn't go unnoticed either lol. 

Very rare species indeed. The guy is so darn awkward, one look at his pics with other people and anyone would say that. He definitely was a kid that didn't have much girl attention growing up and suddenly got bombarded with it and that's why he ends up being so overwhelmed with everything. It's actually quite sweet and adorable. I'm glad I wasn't here when all of this was at it's peak I would have gone mad. 

DivyaMukhi

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Divvu, Lol not only shibzy maine bhi pura time babies babies krke unko sir pe chadha diya hai Stern Smile that's our pyaar for them. Kitna bhi kuch kr le ye log, I ll comeback watching a MaNan scene and forget everything. Stern Smile
yes that hand holding pic was from their dubai trip. Ikr. he was being such a devdas posting that pic with that cheesy caption. But,jaise hi dhulaayi hui uski post pe,he was sensible enough to delete the pic.Tongue

Noor- and i'm younger to Niti by a month lol.(if her DOB is really 1994 which I doubt). 

LOL at your theory of Parth not getting much girl attention while he was growing up hahahah. True. There's this iv where he confessed that he was rejected by his first crush during his school days coz he was a fat kid.I found it cute lol. 

Agree this whole fiasco has made him better and less socially awkward atleast. He has opened up more than earlier. He acknowledges fan's gestures. Like earlier he used to be happy with only the gifts. You could tell from his face. Fan letters used to be secondary for him. But, now especially after he went through all of what happened, he saw how fans love him unconditionally without expecting anything in return. The support he got from fans touched him. If you see his latest gift segments you'll notice a visible change in him. He was kissing the letters in one of the segments out of gratitude.  senti ho rha tha banda. :P The last one I watched, he received a family tree from a fan. It had his family, close friends and fans. He was so touched, he kept staring at it, appreciating it and said aap log meri family ho. This Parth is different from the Parth I knew and it's definitely a good sign.LOL

Ohh and he also said "very nice, very sweet and "qweet" uhh cute" LOL

I like this change in him. It's like he got a reality check at the right moment. I'm glad it made him a little more sensible than before. And he definitely came out stronger.

Edited by -Nili- - 22 April 2016 at 7:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SonalmananDivyaMukhinoor321

Go to top