Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nili- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
P.s gursheen check your Pm. Just saw you  had asked me something.
sunnymunny thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nili-

Yaar which post of Ni are you guys talking about? The one of nandini with a jar of fireflies? That one toh oneof her biggest mommie made :P she just reposted it :P usme Pa ka kya connection?

Gursheen, ikr. It was definitely kaju ben he was talking about lol. I just couldn't stop laughing when he said "a bathrobe on valentines day, a red one"🤣I'm laughing since afternoon🤣🤣
Also, when asked about first time, he said first time for what? Be specific. I just can't🤣🤣
Oh and he wants to play musician, doctor and plumber coz he wants to help people😆

I never knew he can b funny as well
His answers were naughty enough
Remember fav prop ...a cricket bat
Lol 🤣
sunnymunny thumbnail

Yaar which post of Ni are you guys talking about? The one of nandini with a jar of fireflies? That one toh oneof her biggest mommie made :P she just reposted it :P usme Pa ka kya connection?

Gursheen, ikr. It was definitely kaju ben he was talking about lol. I just couldn't stop laughing when he said "a bathrobe on valentines day, a red one"🤣I'm laughing since afternoon🤣🤣
Also, when asked about first time, he said first time for what? Be specific. I just can't🤣🤣
Oh and he wants to play musician, doctor and plumber coz he wants to help people😆

Actually di we stupid pani shippers get feels from all the things related to them
Parth few days back posted a scene which had niti na from kyy
Similarly she also posted a video from kyy with parths back in it
People taking feels from this hence their coincidence connection

But initially she posted because even wanted her fans to know that she remembered nandini murthy as well
They just wanted to please their fans
Their immature battles.   😕
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: mint2

Hello Friends,
I m new in this ky2 forum, and have only interacted once with shibz. As I already said in my post few days back that I never watched this show when it was on air. It was just in this year March when I just one day accidentally saw on YouTube that break up episode which was before the musicana finale which pulled me towards this show, and since than I have seriously became a big big fan of this show. I have lost the count of how many times i have watched all the episodes of season 1, though season 2 never charmed me that much, and not only thisI have downloaded all episodes in my lappy too so that in future if God forbid the episodes are removed from the net Ihave them for me. Now when I have become the fan of the show, I have also become the follower of this forum, and i wanted help form u all, that if u can provide me the links of the episode discussion threads from 1 till 28, some i am able to find but some no. I found no.4 which was the discussion of the episode where Manik was leaving for Soha's farm house and Nandini was informed abt the pandit. But i want to start reading it from the 10th episode where she punched him for the first time. Pls it will be greatful if u ppl can help me.
I know i m asking for too much and m sorry for it.

Hi. This forum wasn't really active initially.. so I doubt there's any discussion on punch in the edt. But if you search you might find topics on the same. Plus yeah we recently started discussing the show from the start. So you may join us.. n you will find some discussion in the previous edt as well😃 Also, this thread- Re-watching the show! (Episode 17 Reviewed:Page 15)

I couldn't find the links to edts 1-4 myself. Hopefully someone can help. Noor recently had a marathon read. Let's see if she has the links :)
shibz thumbnail

Yaar which post of Ni are you guys talking about? The one of nandini with a jar of fireflies? That one toh one of her biggest mommie made :P she just reposted it :P usme Pa ka kya connection?

Gursheen, ikr. It was definitely kaju ben he was talking about lol. I just couldn't stop laughing when he said "a bathrobe on valentines day, a red one" 🤣 I'm laughing since afternoon 🤣🤣 
Also, when asked about first time, he said first time for what? Be specific. I just can't 🤣🤣 
Oh and he wants to play musician, doctor and plumber coz he wants to help people 😆

Tumne saare posts nhi pade? Connection miljayenge😛

Btw this-
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjxeWsmUgAAQHBA.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjxeXO7UUAAgcYa.jpg

^^Noor🤣🤣
Parth deleted 2 of his old posts(wonder which ones) So his 100th post is now 98. And the result you can see above🤣 Coincidence? 🤪
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

Hi. This forum wasn't really active initially.. so I doubt there's any discussion on punch in the edt. But if you search you might find topics on the same. Plus yeah we recently started discussing the show from the start. So you may join us.. n you will find some discussion in the previous edt as well😃 Also, this thread- Re-watching the show! (Episode 17 Reviewed:Page 15)

I couldn't find the links to edts 1-4 myself. Hopefully someone can help. Noor recently had a marathon read. Let's see if she has the links :)

Hey Mint2, 

Welcome!!!!

Like shibz said the show didn't get an EDT for some time and it was made after the MaNan AT as well. So check out the MaNan AT for discussions on the earlier episodes but I don't think there is any AT or EDT that discussed from the slap. Though we have started watching from the beginning again, read the EDT 28 because we have started the epi discussions again there. 😆 The discussions will start again soon in a couple of weeks and you should definitely come here and discuss with us. We've got up to epi 35. 

Here is EDT 1:
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4202064
Here is EDT 2: 
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4253225

I just went on someone posts to find the EDT they commented on lol. Number 3 is linked at the end of EDT 2. 😃
noor321 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

In one of his fan Friday videos as well there are PaNi (real) pics in a scrapbook/album. He says something like "some old stuff, you know what I'm talking about" 😆🤔

LOL I know, I saw a slow-mo of that video put up by some insta page with an arrow and all lol. Hahaha even flicking randomly through a book he ends up showing a Niti pic. 😆😆
Edited by noor321 - 7 years ago
noor321 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunnymunny

Hello girls !!!
Exams over ???

One more coincidence between our very lovable PaNi
They both made a similar post about their respective no. Of followers on the same day
Same time

Perfect timing ...u see
Kya baat

One more thing parth gifted bathrobe to somegirl (kaju behn)may b
on valentines day

Is DAT the reason they are not together 🤣
Bathrobe ...like seriously
How innovative Mr samthaan

Not yet.😭

LMAO yes I saw that he did it for 200K and she did it randomly for 470K, why 470K though, why???😉
Did she do it for 460K and 450K, or like even 420K ahahaha
I literally couldn't stop laughing at seeing the posts and then the hashtags. Matlab hadd hai yaar. 😆😆 
Parth's followers are going up really fast. 

Legit Laughed out Loud when I heard him say that. I saw your post then went to find it and couldn't stop laughing at that 1 minute snippet of his IV. LOOOL. He really is a kid still sometimes. 😆

Bathrobe like seriously and he said it as well. 🤣 🤣  It must have been a silky one (only way a robe can be sexy) and it may have had other stuff as well with it.😉😉 Imagine his mother hearing him say that the sexiest gift he gave was a bathrobe. 🤣 🤣 

sunnymunny thumbnail
Originally posted by: noor321

Not yet.😭

LMAO yes I saw that he did it for 200K and she did it randomly for 470K, why 470K though, why???😉
Did she do it for 460K and 450K, or like even 420K ahahaha
I literally couldn't stop laughing at seeing the posts and then the hashtags. Matlab hadd hai yaar.😆😆
Parth's followers are going up really fast.

Legit Laughed out Loud when I heard him say that. I saw your post then went to find it and couldn't stop laughing at that 1 minute snippet of his IV. LOOOL. He really is a kid still sometimes.😆

Bathrobe like seriously and he said it as well.🤣🤣 It must have been a silky one (only way a robe can be sexy) and it may have had other stuff as well with it.😉😉Imagine his mother hearing him say that the sexiest gift he gave was a bathrobe.🤣🤣

imagine his mother hearing him say that the sexiest thing he gifted was a bathrobe

Even i was wondering the same 😲Edited by sunnymunny - 7 years ago
noor321 thumbnail

Yaar which post of Ni are you guys talking about? The one of nandini with a jar of fireflies? That one toh one of her biggest mommie made :P she just reposted it :P usme Pa ka kya connection?

Gursheen, ikr. It was definitely kaju ben he was talking about lol. I just couldn't stop laughing when he said "a bathrobe on valentines day, a red one" 🤣 I'm laughing since afternoon 🤣🤣 
Also, when asked about first time, he said first time for what? Be specific. I just can't 🤣🤣 
Oh and he wants to play musician, doctor and plumber coz he wants to help people 😆

LOL yes but think about it he posted a video he took himself of KY2 and then a week or so later she posts a video of her from KY2 someone made for her, it has Pa in it by the way😆. Now she couldn't just post a video she made herself of KY2, that would have been so obvious, so the easier route was reposting a video by someone. 😆 He made a lot of fans happy and by her doing that she did the same. But yes if she had posted a MaNan scene then the fandom would have exploded, let's see when that happens😆. 

People joked that Niti posted a video that was from their first meeting and he posted it a video from their first kiss and first break up time. 😆 These two and their firsts. 

LOL of course @bold. 😆

I know a bathrobe lol, but like I said above it must have been a silky one lol otherwise if it was a normal bathrobe she would be right to dump him.😆 But even then a robe lol, he may have given other stuff that he conveniently left out lol. 

First Time LMAO, his face killed me. The boy was so shocked when he was asked about that and didn't know how to react or look lol. He changed the question to something about a crush lol he was so shy about telling his first time. 🤣  "Be specific" 🤣 🤣 🤣  He wanted them to say it so he doesn't make a fool out of himself. 😆

LOL that role play question LMAO, he went so off tangent there, ahahahahahaha. Imagine him role playing with his gf as a plumber. 🤣 🤣 

Anyone see his fame dance videos, they made him dance to disco deewane. 😆 Where is Niti. Kahan ho tum?🤣 
He has improved so much but can the dude just focus on acting lol, why is he so obsessed with dancing?😕

How kameene are fame people with the way they posted Ni's video on their insta and then they posted Parth's video the day after. Hai these two always together. 😆
Edited by noor321 - 7 years ago