Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 - Page 86

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by shibz

^^Actually planning toπŸ˜† jabse aayi tabse.. but bhatkofying idhar udhar instead Thanks to ParthπŸ€ͺ

The fandom has gone crazy on insta, I wonder if Niti has seen it yet. I know she will but I wonder if she has yet.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† This khushi probably equivalent if not more than the spiderman dubsmash. πŸ˜† NIti's latest video comes to mind because we really have gone hakke bakke. 

We all really need this today:🀣

I'm amazed at the role reversals this year between PaNi. Just WOW!!!😲😲

All fans today:🀣

Edited by noor321 - 7 years ago
Hi guys, it's such a happy day for manan fans... Apart from that pani is also overflowing in this EDT πŸ˜‰ No doubt they had some sexual tension between them but fans n cast teasing didn't let them to act on it... In that kaju-ben n niti tift,I think Charlie had did more mistake then anyone else,who asks such a stupid question in first place... Then maybe just to tease her he might have said it to b with niti,but kaju-ben took it seriously
I saw that ig post of AnuTi, niti was way too sarcastic n rude when fan asked her if she was engaged becoz of that ring...I don't know wat is wrong with this girl,she takes even a normal comment in a very wrong way There was a comment by one which just cracked me saying that it is looking like mummy daddy n beti πŸ˜† No offence..
@noor,thanks for such a wonderful post on manan πŸ‘ n congratulations for ur5000 post,promotion ho gya... Did u notice that the ig post by Parth is from just the next episode to that with a kiss πŸ˜† This guy is too clever,manan n pani fans bhi khush n he doesn't have to Mention the kiss too.. πŸ˜‰
^^HaanπŸ˜† you went to bring thoseπŸ˜† Niti is vehli these days.. she would've seen by now if any fan has tagged her in the commentsπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sonalmanan

I saw that ig post of AnuTi, niti was way too sarcastic n rude when fan asked her if she was engaged becoz of that ring...I don't know wat is wrong with this girl,she takes even a normal comment in a very wrong way There was a comment by one which just cracked me saying that it is looking like mummy daddy n beti πŸ˜† No offence..

This guy is too clever,manan n pani fans bhi khush n he doesn't have to Mention the kiss too.. πŸ˜‰
What was the comment by the fan? Do you have a ss? Mummy Daddy Beti.. LOLπŸ˜†

The guy of course!! As if he hasn't seen the kiss before.. "Kiss scene bhi accha tha" remember? Abhi he's also on a re-watching the episodes spree.. or at least these that he probably hadn't. May be he usually skipped to MaNan scenesπŸ˜‰ The point is he posted a video that has MANAN, Nandini/Niti and at this time when there r big fights happening in KY2 land😲

Originally posted by Sonalmanan

Hi guys, it's such a happy day for manan fans... Apart from that pani is also overflowing in this EDT πŸ˜‰ No doubt they had some sexual tension between them but fans n cast teasing didn't let them to act on it... In that kaju-ben n niti tift,I think Charlie had did more mistake then anyone else,who asks such a stupid question in first place... Then maybe just to tease her he might have said it to b with niti,but kaju-ben took it seriously
@noor,thanks for such a wonderful post on manan πŸ‘ n congratulations for ur5000 post,promotion ho gya... Did u notice that the ig post by Parth is from just the next episode to that with a kiss πŸ˜† This guy is too clever,manan n pani fans bhi khush n he doesn't have to Mention the kiss too.. πŸ˜‰

HAWWW lol @bold

That's the thing she takes things to heart very easily, she isn't the only celeb to get random comments. LOL think about those celebs who have millions of followers. She should just ignore!!!!! And if she is so adamant to reply comments why not reply to real fans that compliment her and appreciate her. 

Aww thanks Sonal!!😳😳

Though the kiss does come in a flashback in this episode as well. πŸ˜‰
Yes I did notice in fact this is what I commented on the separate thread for Parth's shocking 100th post lol:

Originally posted by noor321

How could he not have watched the kiss scene man, like how?🀣🀣🀣 He very smartly posted the scene from  episode 68, the episode following the kiss scene but like dude do you think we were born yesterday?!?!!

I wonder which other ones he watched?!!?!πŸ˜†

The boy could have chosen any scene and he chose this one with the shine and humesha dialogue loool. He finally realised the essence of the show. 

Originally posted by noor321

Haha I didn't even notice the 'us' lool the rest of the message and video was enough to send me in MaNan/PaNi land. We were talking about maturity, banda mature hogaye lool, now the next target we spoke ofπŸ˜‰.🀣 He finally realised that they made the show. πŸ₯³

He couldn't have just seen this scene and decided I know why you love the show so much lol yahan par hum sab bewakoof baitha huwa hai kya?

Even episode 68 has a flashback of the kiss through Nandini. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And a whole other cutesy scenes lol. On one side is episode 67 the kiss and the other side is episode 69 with the hug. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He could have easily used the actual scene of the humesha dialogues from 67, where he says it to nandini and she remembers the drunken night but no too many pani feelings, he could have taken the scene when they were actually lying down and she says all that again too many pani feelings plus he didn't say much, neither did he just use the scene with dhruv and him at the end of 67 or even in the beginning of 68 he made sure he got the manan bit in. πŸ€£

Originally posted by -Nili-

OMG.so apt🀣

Nili you need to see my initial reaction on pg 105. πŸ€£πŸ€£
I had woken up from a small accidental nap lol and saw Gursheen's post, I had to watch it again multiple times to really believe Niti was in it and man she was saying the freaking iconic KY2 line. 
🀣🀣

i see the page suddenly jumped almost 10 pages from last i saw. as i came in i could see the reason. Parth n his insta post!!! πŸ˜†
@noor
lovely and very apt gifs! i dont know how to make one otherwise evni would have been jumping around! i did see the videos posted but i thought some fanclub or other keeps posting videos. i thought i will see it later. i didnt know it was parth who posted it. i need to go and check it out! but it is surprising how come parth is acknowledging KYY n the scenes??? And referring Niti / Nandini was also minimal! After all the controversies, he has come to know the fan power and he also knows Manan craze. so no wonder he is trying to be fan friendly!!! (is there a term? like user-friendly) whatever might be the reason, Manan fans and KYY fans must be super happy that their fav hero remember KYY like them! And that too with Utkarsh!!! didnt some one post that Utkarsh n Parth and not talking nowadays thnx to whtsup controversy? 

@nili
your explanation about the actors losing out on friendship inspite of acting in a show celebrating friendship is really ironical. i have seen the group interviews and loved them. PaNi might act awkward but with ppl like Cabir n Utkarsh(though he was irritating at times) it was fun to see those interveiws. But now most of them seem to have lost touch or theirs was a superficial train friendship only! πŸ˜•
And u were also right in your comment abt how people change. And in our show, most of the change is not for better. Thankfully Parth seem to have changed for better. May be all issues, fans' support, his movie experience - all these have made him a better person and more mature too.

in contrast Niti comes out very immature and silly. as noor said, i too liked niti becos of her friendly and bubbly attitude. she infact looked more level headed than others in the show. she had better poise while dealing with media in comparison to camera shy parth! (his lack of eye contact used to bug me) After posting so many pics of 'uncle' bt get pissed if fans ask about him and play victim card has become irritating. if she is dating him, why make such a hue and cry about it. why cant she just enjoy her time. she keeps posting lot of pics but does not like to give answers. it looks like a desperate attempt to seek attention only. how come that guy is still here? isnt he an hotshot cinematographer? May be Bhaghi was a failure, no wonder he is jobless. 

Niti's show is not going that great na? she must be missing all the high that comes with acting in a successful show. but how come she is not getting chances from other channels? or is it becos these actors are from V or MTV, that they are ignored by popular channels? no wonder she is trying to create buzz! 
Originally posted by shibz

What was the comment by the fan? Do you have a ss? Mummy Daddy Beti.. LOLπŸ˜†

The guy of course!! As if he hasn't seen the kiss before.. "Kiss scene bhi accha tha" remember? Abhi he's also on a re-watching the episodes spree.. or at least these that he probably hadn't. May be he usually skipped to MaNan scenesπŸ˜‰ The point is he posted a video that has MANAN, Nandini/Niti and at this time when there r big fights happening in KY2 land😲

@bold LMAO!!! πŸ€£ 

He could have just seen the kiss on the monitor, seen just that bit or you know just had a feeling that it went well because he knew how absolutely professional he was in that scene. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He knows we know that he definitely watched that scene lol but how smartly played it all. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyone know if Divvu has seen it lol?
Originally posted by priyachand2008

i see the page suddenly jumped almost 10 pages from last i saw. as i came in i could see the reason. Parth n his insta post!!! πŸ˜†
@noor
lovely and very apt gifs! i dont know how to make one otherwise evni would have been jumping around! i did see the videos posted but i thought some fanclub or other keeps posting videos. i thought i will see it later. i didnt know it was parth who posted it. i need to go and check it out! but it is surprising how come parth is acknowledging KYY n the scenes??? And referring Niti / Nandini was also minimal! After all the controversies, he has come to know the fan power and he also knows Manan craze. so no wonder he is trying to be fan friendly!!! (is there a term? like user-friendly) whatever might be the reason, Manan fans and KYY fans must be super happy that their fav hero remember KYY like them! And that too with Utkarsh!!! didnt some one post that Utkarsh n Parth and not talking nowadays thnx to whtsup controversy? 

@nili
your explanation about the actors losing out on friendship inspite of acting in a show celebrating friendship is really ironical. i have seen the group interviews and loved them. PaNi might act awkward but with ppl like Cabir n Utkarsh(though he was irritating at times) it was fun to see those interveiws. But now most of them seem to have lost touch or theirs was a superficial train friendship only! πŸ˜•
And u were also right in your comment abt how people change. And in our show, most of the change is not for better. Thankfully Parth seem to have changed for better. May be all issues, fans' support, his movie experience - all these have made him a better person and more mature too.

in contrast Niti comes out very immature and silly. as noor said, i too liked niti becos of her friendly and bubbly attitude. she infact looked more level headed than others in the show. she had better poise while dealing with media in comparison to camera shy parth! (his lack of eye contact used to bug me) After posting so many pics of 'uncle' bt get pissed if fans ask about him and play victim card has become irritating. if she is dating him, why make such a hue and cry about it. why cant she just enjoy her time. she keeps posting lot of pics but does not like to give answers. it looks like a desperate attempt to seek attention only. how come that guy is still here? isnt he an hotshot cinematographer? May be Bhaghi was a failure, no wonder he is jobless. 

Niti's show is not going that great na? she must be missing all the high that comes with acting in a successful show. but how come she is not getting chances from other channels? or is it becos these actors are from V or MTV, that they are ignored by popular channels? no wonder she is trying to create buzz! 

Haha thanks lol. I know most people can't believe he posted that. Something has changed, chalo good. LOL fan friendly, yup finally understood that the show made him and it wouldn't hurt him to acknowledge it. Fact is if Richa hadn't pulled him from Fanaah he would have played a second lead and would have most likely disappeared, Manik/KY2 gave him the chance to be a lead and all the love and attention is due to Manik/Ky2. Everything he has received in the last two years is because of Manik and the love for MaNan. So yeah appreciation wouldn't hurt at all, and honestly it really isn't a bad show to be associated with at all apart from the obvious controversies lol. Kash he realised that during the show. It still baffles me how apart from some news segments we hardly saw the leads promoting the show together anywhere. πŸ˜•

LOL yeah he doesn't speak to Uttu, but if had just posted a scene with just MaNan the fandom would have gone crazy x100000000000. πŸ˜† He used the dhruv character to keep it sane and balanced lol. Plus he couldn't have chosen any other manan scenes from these episodes for reasons we all know lol. They all lead to some interesting stuff ahaha. This was the only scene with a 'normal' manan flashback and him talking. πŸ˜†

Agree how ironic that a show based on friendship resulted in such disastrous ends to some very close relationships. Most changed for the worst, which is so sad. Jealously off course must have played a major part and it's very evident. A show that started as an ensemble, despite having clear main leads was still meant to be an ensemble but after some time it became the MaNan show. First 70/80 episodes they all had a part to play and had interesting things happening but everything then changed. Obviously some actors despite getting multiple chances didn't perform but also it felt like if the writers spent a day on writing a MaNan scene they would spend an hour for the rest. But still this is one of the few shows where audience still had some interest in the other characters, only near the very end did everyone get truly frustrated. A couple of the actors that came to the show were already very famous for their previous roles but for them to be reduced to side pieces isn't exactly going to result in happy people. There is a reason he always said keep watching all of us, support all of us, thank you for loving us all. Any way drifting apart is normal, it happens to us all when we finish one stage of life like school but this is obviously isn't drifting away amicably but it happened with a whole lot of drama. The bunch of them have always been very moody, every single one of them. 

That's the thing Niti was seen as the level headed one throughout S1 but god knows what happened to her. People actually praised her maturity and appreciated her for taking time to answer fans, talk about Manan. Have no idea about her show not doing well but a lot of fans know what happened in the last few months so yeah it must have taken a toll and she takes notice of haters too much and then drags sane fans along with her bashers. πŸ˜• Also the girl that asked if she was engaged seriously didn't say anything rude at all, just asked that question so there was no need to get aggressive and reply back. It was a harmless comment, people/fans are inquisitive they ask some really silly questions. The recording and it's aftermath has clearly changed a lot of peoples viewpoints on the people concerned, most held a different view of PaNi before it was released and even when the first note regarding it came out but since then people's perspectives have changed. Dividing a fandom never works, and as a result are suffering the repercussions.πŸ€”

Anyway PTKK unless the episodes are good it doesn't really matter who the hosts are, and after an initial excitement of seeing your favs hosting the buzz usually dies down. It also doesn't help that a certain someone's bro is her costar. The real test would be when an actual show of hers comes out. Any way she really wants to do a star plus show lol. Needs to stop comparing herself to her ex costar, male actors always get the most attention, it's sad but the truth. 
Bande nai sach mein khush kardita!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Not only did he post a KY2 scene/Manan scene but what he wrote in the caption was sweet, finally understood why people loved the show and MaNan. I never expected him to say something like that lol, posting a scene/image was something unexpected but still a possibility but actually writing that caption lol Parth gave us all a jhatka. 

He also watched the scene yesterday lol and for him to post it today, must have been on his mind ahaha. Also I wonder how he decided to even watch it lol. 

Haha I was going to post this the other day but oh well it came in handy today lol. Negative ya positive they never do seem to disappoint with giving us entertainment.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Also Parth if you are reading this lol because I'm sure you doπŸ˜‰, with all the pani stuff we were discussing we are hoping that's the reason some professional feelings have ubarred inside of you! Please watch and post more MaNan scenes.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Please excuse the gushing on the superficial things. LOL JK!! Though if he really does come here, please do continue reading, I promise we will get back to the episodes soon and yes we do appreciate your acting and "method acting". πŸ˜†