Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
When do you guys think, Manik realized his love for Nandini? Coz unlike Nandini's dramatic realization owing to Khurana's blackmail, Manik's realization wasn't shown. Confession was.. And he shouted out his feelings for Nandini loud as a matter of fact. He wasn't surprised. He knew he loved her.
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

When do you guys think, Manik realized his love for Nandini? Coz unlike Nandini's dramatic realization owing to Khurana's blackmail, Manik's realization wasn't shown. Confession was.. And he shouted out his feelings for Nandini loud as a matter of fact. He wasn't surprised. He knew he loved her.

Hmm that's an interesting question didn't he once say it was during the whole fire incident with Soha and I think that was it then, because around that time he realised he had to protect her and couldn't lose her. Around the toxic track it was still more on the infatuation side and they were still getting to know each other, he was still very fascinated by her. But when Fab5 suddenly become the second priority like when Soha kicked Nandini out as the manager and he was willing to let go of the album for her that's when he fell in love and the fire moment he realised it himself. 
Edited by noor321 - 7 years ago
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: noor321

Haha I agree wholeheartedly about VG's intentions just couldn't resist making a joke out of that. LOL cos apparently uske yeh mannat thi, spent 5 years praying for the show LMAO. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I love how they added that in the show as meta, with chachi saying she did mannat for Manik to get better during second hospital track LOL. LB n his kahaniyan

Banda womaniser hai ya gay? Pehle yeh mujhe samjah do. πŸ˜† Mujhe nhi pataπŸ˜† May be women n their BFs don't mind him coz he is gay.

Also I'm not sure but were actual WA convos shared or just the name, because if that's it then how come nothing else because if they had something worthwhile they would lol. Also I agree having a WA dedicated to your exploits is not nice at all but LOL do these people not know boys? Also since when do boys tell the truth about their exploits. If she kissed on cheek or just peck they will say we made out, if they made out they will say she went *insert jay sean song references here* on him. πŸ˜‰ If that happened then he will say they did elegance lol. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Also three people part of the group and one has a GF!!!!!! Arre yaar.. that is a debatable topicπŸ˜† I really don't think it's the right thing to judge the boys based on the title of WA. It could've been for fun and not meant literally for the women. I liked KJ's note with regards to that. And details.. well yeah of course. God knowsπŸ˜† Yikes! Elegance is the word used for MaNan.. Not a universal thing.πŸ˜† Who has GF btw? Sorry.. I'm so not updated with these.

Watch watch!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

priyachand2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hmm that's an interesting question didn't he once say it was during the whole fire incident with Soha and I think that was it then, because around that time he realised he had to protect her and couldn't lose her. Around the toxic track it was still more on the infatuation side and they were still getting to know each other, he was still very fascinated by her. But when Fab5 suddenly become the second priority like when Soha kicked Nandini out as the manager and he was willing to let go of the album for her that's when he fell in love and the fire moment he realised it himself.

I think from manoj's own dialogue it was only n d soha track. D infatuation, attraction, fascination, liking all culminated in love. I loved d way he prioritized over evn fab5. No wonder Mukthi n Alya were so jealous of nandini. The most understanding Cabir too wanted Manik to keep away from Nandini to finish D album. That was so unlike cabir chr.

Evn n second season, whn Manik breaks down thinking abt Cabir, Alya n Dhruv try to console him. But he moves from them to Nandini to hug her for consolation.
shibz thumbnail

Yeah.. He did. But that bit was so random. It was after the xbox epi na?😳 But you do make sense.. hmm..
noor321 thumbnail

LOL if the guy was gay he would not be that uncomfortable around Niti, not a in a million years. πŸ˜†

Gay for pay I'd buy that or even lending emotional support and going along with things because you are indebted lol. 

KJ has a GF lol, Uttu ke konsi honi hai and Pa loool. Ya his note was good and he himself said he changed the name. I don't know what went down in that group but if a GF found out he was discussing their personal details then no way would she stick around.

Haha I know elegance is the word used for MaNan thought I'd say that instead of the other three letter word because apparently it isn't allowed so I'll just say SAXXX. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But yea all I meant was that guys exaggerate like anything, lol don't us girls do that at times boys do as well ahaha. 
Honestly though I worked with a group of boys for sometime the ones close to my age lol omg so immature, even the ones older had some immaturity. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Very wrong to judge them on that, lol us girls gush about actors all the time and objectify them in certain ways as well. πŸ˜³ Though I do agree that actors are different and real gfs are different, so yeah it's not nice to share personal details about intimacy very wrong but I also know that boys do that and they freaking exaggerate it. πŸ˜† Personally I would wish that boys wouldn't do that, gushing on actresses is fine but then at the end of the day it was private.
shibz thumbnail
^^Oops! Noor.. I thought you were asking about LB. Duh. Sorry sorry my bad.
The guy is neitherπŸ˜†

And about sharing intimate details.. girls also do with their friends. But it does sound awkward to think that guys doπŸ˜† But anyway.. we really don't know what was shared n how. So it's waste arguing on that point. Still.. if the gf is special.. the guys may not share intimate stuff as such. LOL. I hope I made senseπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Agree about boys exaggerating and even bragging. LOL
Edited by shibz - 7 years ago
noor321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

^^Oops! Noor.. I thought you were asking about LB. Duh. Sorry sorry my bad.
The guy is neitherπŸ˜†

And about sharing intimate details.. girls also do with their friends. But it does sound awkward to think that guys doπŸ˜† But anyway.. we really don't know what was shared n how. So it's waste arguing on that point. Still.. if the gf is special.. the guys may not share intimate stuff as such. LOL. I hope I made senseπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

LOL I thought what happened to you for a second lol. 
Parth a womaniser LMAO he becomes so freaking shy any time girls start fangirling on him, has gotten better but still so very shy. I'd have an easier time believing he was gay lol.

Though I doubt he is either. πŸ˜†

LOL girls share screenshots of convos with their friends LMAO.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I get what you mean. Girls share on a more emotional level whereas guys can very well differentiate physical and emotional aspects. 

He seems to be a very typical boy lol, loves his partying and food and but still a good kid. Very into his family. And as expected got sucked into the glitz and glamour of this world. 
noor321 thumbnail
LOL was meant to add this post to the one on the last page lol oops. Edited by noor321 - 7 years ago
noor321 thumbnail

Aww babies. 

But uff that look he gives her.