Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 - Page 53

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by shibz

The scene individually looks nice but it was weird in that moment. We ranted a lot those days. for the reasons you mentioned. Parth overdoing it, I'm not sure but the whole short dress thing was irrelevant. Plus Nandini was not only comfortable in it, she even forces Navya to wear it👎🏼 In any other situation.. as in if Nandini truly wanted to try a short dress it would've made sense but the excuse didn't work.

Yes I felt the same - individually it worked with him being taken aback, just like their first shower scene when he sees her in the shirt but that didn't look out of place. Granted I thought he could have given her the full length trousers he gives after, earlier but lol I guess he wanted to see her legs. 😆

Yes Nandini being comfortable in that was just beyond me, and okay she wore a top and skirt but her skirt showing her stomach was even weirder. Yes and her forcing Navya was wrong, didn't that defeat the purpose of the whole campaign? 😕 Though Navya did wear a short skirt during that party for Raghav so I guess her wearing one could still make sense but Nandini wearing it without a second thought was bad writing. They could have worn normal English clothes and it would have worked but this whole short dresses/skirts thing was weird. 
Edited by noor321 - 7 years ago
LOL can we take a moment and appreciate the hilarity of this picture. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFJFbPqHrmj/?tagged=karanjotwani

After much back-and-forth between the two it finally happened. 🤣🤣🤣

Though I feel like smacking the two for not putting the lid down. 😡😆

Karan looks stoned/high lol!!! The guy looks so out of it ahahaha. 

And then this one: https://www.instagram.com/p/BFAD_BTt0TN/🤣🤣🤣
Thanks @noor for welcome and for detailed summary of the episode and their ivs . But in the episode why harshad was so please seeing manan in that position as if he was expecting this lol
Originally posted by Koyal13

Thanks @noor for welcome and for detailed summary of the episode and their ivs . But in the episode why harshad was so please seeing manan in that position as if he was expecting this lol

As Cabir points out later, Harshad, inspite of all his faults, was very intelligent guy. He has noticed Manik's interest in Nandini right from d start. and he must have thought that by keeping two combustible products in close quarters, the chance of fire is inevitable. he probably wouldnt have visualized what kind of scene they would see but he hoped something close as he musthave seen their attraction to each other. no wonder he smiled as he was proved right! 

even Alya was not dumb. she knew Manik's fascination for nandini. that ws why she was even willign to go to the extent of organizing goondas to scare nandini
In the iv  Niti had an inkling of Parth's mood off. She didn't accept the kangan from Uttu and when others werw going on about Nitkarsh, she stopped smiling after a point. I don't care what suhus and pujjus are going to say, but the truth is PARTH WAS AS POSSESSIVE OF NITI AS MANIK WAS OF NANDINI AND NITI ACCEPTED IT. In one of their earlier iv ,Niti had smilingly said Parth dominates her on-screen as well as off-screen and Parth just smiled smugly.

MAGICAL

pc:maker/owner
Edited by shindesweety - 7 years ago

here comes her saviour❤️