Tere qareeb main ho sakoon
De de tu apni razaa
Paas bithaaun ye zulf sanwaroon
Aur baahon mein le loon tujhe main
Hai dil ki ye khwaahish
Ki sun le guzaarish
Aur de de tu khud ko mujhe

The song is just them!!! Every line is for them. ❤️

What did you guys think of this scene? A lot of people during the AT didn't like it because they thought Parth over did it and it was just a bit weird. I guess because it was during the Mukti track which everyone hated and some of the stuff wasn't normal for Nandu's character is what everyone said. 

noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

🤣🤣🤣🤣

LOL this interview was pure awkwardness but the part where he takes the mithai and doesn't even share it is hilarious lol. The guy is so into it and he has to be told to say bye lol that is how into the mithai he was. He looks so lost when he is saying bye ahahaha. And he goes right back into it 🤣🤣.

Who said they don't laugh?

😳🤣

noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sweety, that hug.
What I loved even more was the kiss she gave, uff that was so adorable and the way she stays and smiles next to his cheek. AWWW.

❤️❤️❤️

pooja123ar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good to see u guys still discussing pani & manan.Finally moved on from pani,but still not over frm manan.I just wanted to know frm the old members of the edt & manan at,do u guys know anything about richa yamini's new show.I recently started watching sony's edkv & the male lead kept mentioning a creative called richa who told him the story & convinced him to take up the show.There z new news that he z following her on linkedin since she z not active on any social media& she z part of the show since december.Do u guys think its kyy's richa yamini or any other richa.Can anyone pls confirm
-Nili- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: noor321

🤣

LOL this interview was pure awkwardness but the part where he takes the mithai and doesn't even share it is hilarious lol. The guy is so into it and he has to be told to say bye lol that is how into the mithai he was. He looks so lost when he is saying bye ahahaha. And he goes right back into it 🤣🤣.

Who said they don't laugh?

😳🤣

ROFL that GIF 🤣 look at the way he's doing bye with the mithai in his hand🤣 it's hilarious and adorable at the same time.cutiee😳

@the PaNi laughing GIF , i remember Niti mentioning how they end up laughing during scenes and it's her who starts first and Parth follows lol. don't remember which iv though🤔
-Nili- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: noor321

Full on blushing, it's hilarious. Jotwani keeps such a straight face lol. 

It's so similar to his reaction here😆:

hahah i can never forget this sbs iv lol coz of the way he blushes.😆 he's blushing like a girl🤣
shindesweety thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja123ar

good to see u guys still discussing pani & manan.Finally moved on from pani,but still not over frm manan.I just wanted to know frm the old members of the edt & manan at,do u guys know anything about richa yamini's new show.I recently started watching sony's edkv & the male lead kept mentioning a creative called richa who told him the story & convinced him to take up the show.There z new news that he z following her on linkedin since she z not active on any social media& she z part of the show since december.Do u guys think its kyy's richa yamini or any other richa.Can anyone pls confirm

hey
hiee
no i dont think so richa ma'am is anyhow related to that show
i just googled this query😆😆
n didnt found richa ma'am nane there
but their was aijaz sheik(directing this show)he was once part of kyy too.