Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunnymunny thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Leena and vikas ...are these two friends n from when ???
I mean I saw Leena commenting bad about vikas on insta during all that hacking and recording controversy

But now I have been seeing two hanging around
Firstly on pratusha baneerjee's issue ..they said they were their together for her n justice n all that stuff
Okay accepted...

But now she also went for lb bday party
Were they that close ???
Gaurav was also there but I know that because of his show ganga
But Leena going was surprising

Do you guys know anything about this ?
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shindesweety

teasing teasing😳

ishq bulava

height difference❤️
  look at the way she is mimicking 🤣

Awww this scene is all levels of adorable. I loved when they would fight - him taking advantage of his height ahaha. Same thing happened when he got her notebook and she fell on top of him and the way he teased her about being "happy" in that "position" LMAO!!!!!!!! She totally freaked out. ahaha

Haha the way she is mimicking him that is so adorable. 

Oh and I will comment on that interview later lol. I remember reading stuff in the AT that I hadn't even noticed lol. 
noor321 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shindesweety

even their cheek-kiss sets the screen on fire

That cheek kiss was so good, one of the best cheek kisses parth gave lol. His cheek kisses were always so gentle and halke lool banda ka real forte was in face to face ones ahahahahahahahahahaha. 
noor321 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Koyal13

@noor you dont give episode 32 summary in your style PaNi me itna baha gai that you forgot about episode.

Hey Koyal, welcome to the EDT!

I've been meaning to do that episode lol, in fact I've sat down multiple times and once part of summary got deleted lol through my own stupid mistake and then other times I got distracted by the convo here and other stuff. LOL. But I plan to do it tonight. 

Will comment on the rest of the posts later lol. 
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: roseash

Idk like 4 or 5 days back wen karan had visited parth in Pune he had posted a pic of him on parth's bed and der was a green colour girls hoodie and a handbag lying on d bed nxt to him...and today niti had d same green hoodie and bag with her on dat fame thing...I don't know how to post a pic here...if some1 tells me how to den I will post d pic...don't know wats going on btwn kj,niti nd parth...I started laughing seeing dat on twitter...lol😆

Thanks for sharing😆 I saw the bag pics.. didn't find the hoodie😆

Noor.. Yeah exactly. Ditto to all that.
And about doing the intimate scenes' choreography themselves- she mentioned it in one of her twitter chat sessions😆
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nili-

i didn't notice the bit on the last GIF earlier. cute one 😳 is he saying the dialogue in the last one? lol at way he turned his head towards her without making eye contact(his usual style😆) and the knowing smile she gave.😆

Must be😆 At least the first half of it.. then he is just randomly telling them something probably about the scene or rehearsals😆

The stacked avi u asked for - I doubt there is one. But will send it to you if I find.

shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyachand2008

Interesting  discussion on PaNi!!!! lot of new things i am coming to know!!! thank you girls!

i did read abt Niti's typo regarding 'right pa(r)th' in her status! but i didnt know cvs used that in their show too!!! they too were trolling MaNan!!! i went back to see d scene though i have seen it 'n' number of times, i didnt connect it (iam poor at it!!) 

And thanx to d links u ppl gave,  i finally saw famous 'jawline' intv. KJ sure was teasing n niti blushing! Parth was very much there though he was physically absent! the pics posted in last page (fusion concert cheek kiss) again reiterated that guy's epic jawline! he has terrific jawline!!!

i didnt get the bf gf fight u mentioned. i did know there was some recording where he had said somehting bad abt her. but i didnt want to read or listen to any news on that becos, i didnt want to stop lking Manik! i didn t want offscreen drama affecting my onscreen liking. And i actually felt bad for him that some one close to him must have recorded such stuff. whom will he trust if your own friends wd do that? but i dont know the full story. so are you ppl saying it was not that bad?

btw which episode are we discussing? with all PaNI discussion i missed that out.

Basically Niti was all happy n chirpy during S1. But the moment he left.. she turned all cranky😆 And about the recording.. Listen to it with an open mind. It's not that bad. Also, the audio is edited badly.. So a few things ain't clear. But the guy was angry n frustrated that she wasn't giving him bhaav when he returned.

Sweety, wo gifs abhi nai post karna tha. We're yet to reach those epis n would've reached there soonish.😳

Edited by shibz - 7 years ago
noor321 thumbnail
Originally posted by: roseash

Idk like 4 or 5 days back wen karan had visited parth in Pune he had posted a pic of him on parth's bed and der was a green colour girls hoodie and a handbag lying on d bed nxt to him...and today niti had d same green hoodie and bag with her on dat fame thing...I don't know how to post a pic here...if some1 tells me how to den I will post d pic...don't know wats going on btwn kj,niti nd parth...I started laughing seeing dat on twitter...lol😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hahaha seriously? I follow Karan on SC so I remember seeing that pic of them two on the bed but don't remember seeing any bag or hoodie. But I happened to come across a screenshot on insta that joined together the hoodie and bag on the bed with the pic of Ni wearing a green hoodie.😆
Honestly I wouldn't think much of it, I would normally in any similar situation call this a coincidence but this happens far too often with them to be even called that 😆- a better description would these two have similar taste and thinking styles some of the time LMAO.

PaNi shippers really have a good eye I must say lol.😆😆

Originally posted by: ac2000

PaNi themselves fuel shippers 😉. Few days back one posted about his stash of chocolates and the other then posted about ordering online for her favourite candy,also posted a pic later of her eating them 😆😆. And I think that Ni was saying "wow mat bolna" in the third gif. Only a day or two earlier they had telecasted their cheat kiss at Soha's farmhouse and Manik had said 'Wow' afterwards 😳.

Haha, hey we are environmentally friendly as well - we use water to keep on refuelling ourselves. 😆
LOL yes at @bold, I saw the edits by their fans lol. Hilarious I must say, the little things fans get excited on - but it is funny how their posts are so damn similar at times. 

shibz thumbnail
Finally found these!! We have already reached the store room sequence😆

Cr-Lostmymusic

Noor, can you link me to the hoodie pic? I couldn't find.
noor321 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

Finally found these!! We have already reached the store room sequence😆

Cr-Lostmymusic

Noor, can you link me to the hoodie pic? I couldn't find.

Ahh Storeroom, I'm going to watch episode 32 now lol. 

Oh can you add the gif of manik banging the door again in the storeroom, I forgot to save it and don't remember how far back you added it. 😳😆

Here you go:https://www.instagram.com/p/BFMSjlpkqbI/?taken-by=ky2queens  it took me so long lol because I first saw it randomly on my insta feed and had no idea who added it so had to refresh over and over again for it to come back lol. You can see Niti's actual bag on her profile lol. The bags aren't the same just #panifeelz.😆