Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

😳
-Nili- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

Coz I was in the moodπŸ˜†

i didn't notice the bit on the last GIF earlier. cute one 😳 is he saying the dialogue in the last one? lol at way he turned his head towards her without making eye contact(his usual styleπŸ˜†) and the knowing smile she gave.πŸ˜†
-Nili- thumbnail
Originally posted by: noor321

Shibzy have you seen the jawline video? 

Prepared this specially for you and Nili. 😳 

😳

🀣

🀣

LOL she just couldn't help blushingπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
-Nili- thumbnail
Noor, check out my avi! the one you shared πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› i'm just so lazy to search myself lol. 
i loved this whole scene in the epi.❀️ can anyone find me a vertically stacked avi of this scene? shibzy? πŸ˜›
Sonalmanan thumbnail
Originally posted by: shindesweety

LOL🀣
again his reaction
Ooo

Look at nandini, she took her perfect mini badla πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ She looks so cute
Sonalmanan thumbnail
Originally posted by: shindesweety

even their cheek-kiss sets the screen on fire

This scene For the first time nandu was anticipating lip kiss but he went on for cheek kiss πŸ˜† Waise I was sure here that it was another kiss miss πŸ˜• But still one of the best manan scenes 😳
ac2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PaNi themselves fuel shippers πŸ˜‰. Few days back one posted about his stash of chocolates and the other then posted about ordering online for her favourite candy,also posted a pic later of her eating them πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. And I think that Ni was saying "wow mat bolna" in the third gif. Only a day or two earlier they had telecasted their cheat kiss at Soha's farmhouse and Manik had said 'Wow' afterwards πŸ˜³.
priyachand2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting  discussion on PaNi!!!! lot of new things i am coming to know!!! thank you girls!
i did read abt Niti's typo regarding 'right pa(r)th' in her status! but i didnt know cvs used that in their show too!!! they too were trolling MaNan!!! i went back to see d scene though i have seen it 'n' number of times, i didnt connect it (iam poor at it!!) 

And thanx to d links u ppl gave,  i finally saw famous 'jawline' intv. KJ sure was teasing n niti blushing! Parth was very much there though he was physically absent! the pics posted in last page (fusion concert cheek kiss) again reiterated that guy's epic jawline! he has terrific jawline!!!

i didnt get the bf gf fight u mentioned. i did know there was some recording where he had said somehting bad abt her. but i didnt want to read or listen to any news on that becos, i didnt want to stop lking Manik! i didn t want offscreen drama affecting my onscreen liking. And i actually felt bad for him that some one close to him must have recorded such stuff. whom will he trust if your own friends wd do that? but i dont know the full story. so are you ppl saying it was not that bad?

btw which episode are we discussing? with all PaNI discussion i missed that out.

Edited by priyachand2008 - 7 years ago