Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

offscreen stuff is not allowed i know
but this is first n last one😆😆

ac2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonalmanan

If ever they try to ignore,fans won't let them do so 😆 Those notes look like she wants to get rid of PaNi shipping but end up raising more speculations 😃 Parth holidaying gave ideas to PaNi shippers that she is upset on not being attention by him 😆 PaNi shipping now seems more like trolling ,much better than bashing by suhus n pujjus...Some even went on to check for spelling,God!! Some are really hopeless 😆

I don't think her notes look that way. She was upset with Pa for badmouthing her. And some panishippers are deluded. But something is there between them, their insta messages and twitter posts hints at that.
StarFlies39 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shindesweety

first musicana breakup always makes me cryyy😭

pc:maker

hats off to them.. they just resembled very lively PROUD TO BE A MANAN FAN 😊
shindesweety thumbnail
Saawali si raat ho, khamoshi ka saath ho
Bin kahe bin sune, baat ho teri meri

shindesweety thumbnail

go go go manik😆
Edited by shindesweety - 7 years ago
StarFlies39 thumbnail

the scenes where this song is played na, it is really magical and the song from brothers too.
priyachand2008 thumbnail
What an interesting discussions!! 
From Parth's hairstyle to their twitter and insta posts!!! 

one of my friend came down for a visit. first day we got free, i made sure she watch KYY season 1 first 20 episodes. she was hooked on. she took a few more episodes in her pendrive. i was so happy to get another person hooked on to d show!!! 😉

Coming back to d show! this falling in love scenes were beautifully shown and Parth was terrific in showing those nuances in his eyes. a slight softening in his eyes or at times a small smile!! i think we fell in love with Manik as he fell for Nandini! the whole love story from his point of view only.

i wish they had shown Nandini's story too! imagine she n rishab were orphans cared by Amms and later chacha and chachi. in other saas bahu shows, they wd have made a sob story out of this. thank god we didnt have anything like that. 

but at times i wished to see nandini's pov. we know Manik wd have completely broken without nandini. but they dont show nandini like that. yes she too needs him. that scene where soha's dad comes and blackmails her, she shows her desperation. 

but not much abt her childhood or life in mangalore is shown. 

offscreen drama and channel interference, technical issues - spoiled it at times. 

priyachand2008 thumbnail
In Korean shows they used to release DVD version with BTS scenes. if we can get hold of such scenes for this show... it would be a goldmine! how come MTV is not thinking commercially. but these people are sooo dumb (Manik style!) that they wouldnt evn have realized the goldmine and would have deleted them! 😡
-Nili- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

after the MaNan version, this song has become one of my favourites❤️ i keep listening to it😳