pc: maker
shindesweety thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

Neither did Manik consider that Dhruv had feelings for Nandini, nor did Dhruv(who seemed pretty intellectual then) think that Manik's intense feelings for Nandini wasn't simply hate๐Ÿ˜†

Ignorance is bliss!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
shindesweety thumbnail

he cant even keep pani ka glass himslef
uske liye bhi spot chahiye๐Ÿ˜กmonster๐Ÿ˜ก
shindesweety thumbnail

noor321 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nili-

same here,i liked his khade baal too๐Ÿ˜† 
@noor i liked him in short hair lol. he looked cute๐Ÿ˜ณ with short hair his face looked chubby and round๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† only hairstyle i didn't like was the champu hairstyle.๐Ÿคข

LOL Shibz, kaju ben was his hairstylist? 

Guys, I like boys with short hair as well but I think there were a few episodes where it went really short and that didn't suit him at all, looked like the person who did his hair messed up. I think it was during some of the pandit episodes 

In the above gif it's pretty much the same hairstyle to the earlier episodes but the parting is on the other side which suits him better plus they covered more of his forehead, sometimes they would stick his hair down too much on his forehead and leave a big triangle shaped gap between the hair and his eyebrows, that doesn't suit him at all.  See in the gif below this wasn't that bad still better than some other episodes but that weird triangle shaped gap does not do him any favours๐Ÿ˜†. Same hairstyle as above but the one above looks better.

Again he looks so good in the gif below because it's parted on the other side and even the gap doesn't look bad.

I like his khare weh baal as well but sometimes they would have too many random strands hanging up and that looked weird. lol
I didn't like it at all in the episode where he pushes Nandini into the painting just so he could tend to her wound๐Ÿ˜†. But yeah the hair in that episode was bad, again because of the parting. Parting makes a world of a difference. 

I hate guys with too long hair though, so I'm glad he didn't have long hair. Not too short and not too long is what I like on guys. ๐Ÿ˜†

Can't believe I wrote an essay on hair, kill me now!
Edited by noor321 - 7 years ago
noor321 thumbnail

Wassup!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† I loved that. 

Oh and that bench scene was so cute the way she fits into him๐Ÿ˜ณ. I just hate them for screwing up some of the episodes from that week because of the internal conflicts, I wish they would have released the unseen footage for that part once everything had resolved. Another thing I really wanted to see was what they had planned and shot with Parth just before he got sick and they had to change everything. I really want to know what they had planned. ๐Ÿ˜†
shindesweety thumbnail
noor u actually wrote an an whole essay on his hair 5/5 to u๐Ÿ˜†
internal conflict
what u talking about๐Ÿ˜•
i think after that bench scene they went to mangalore n nandu birthday
n after that PARTH went to his trip (amms ne room mei band kia tha)and
 after that parth fell sick typhoid ya malaria kuch hua tha
later on abstine video came

priyachand2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: noor321

Wassup!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† I loved that. 

Oh and that bench scene was so cute the way she fits into him๐Ÿ˜ณ. I just hate them for screwing up some of the episodes from that week because of the internal conflicts, I wish they would have released the unseen footage for that part once everything had resolved. Another thing I really wanted to see was what they had planned and shot with Parth just before he got sick and they had to change everything. I really want to know what they had planned. ๐Ÿ˜†

in this episode for all his monster attitude, his real care peeps out! when nandini says nothing wrong, he knows something is disturbing. he asks lifting her face, kya hua!! that care in his eyes!!! he had fallen long back! the way his anger n obsession turns to love was beautifully shown in this show.
priyachand2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ac2000

Manik always had this comfort level in Nandini's house ๐Ÿ˜›. First day itself he went upto her bedroom and woke her up by trailing his fingers on her arm ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†. Nandini too never told Manik off for lording over her home. Baba was mean to her coz Harshad had spilled his secret and he had to prove otherwise to everybody ๐Ÿ˜†. And Pa and Ni both were attracted to each other ๐Ÿ˜Š but they did not do anything about it in real life ๐Ÿ˜•, but let go of their self-restraint on-screen under the guise of  'professionalism' ๐Ÿ˜†. I think Pa was still heart-broken  over kaju (remember those insta posts about finding peace). By the time he moved on, Ni herself had moved on ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Still something has been left unresolved, e.g.Pa getting upset with her indifference and Ni bringing up 'someone' in her notes. Just hope that a few years down the line,babies grow up and the ship sails ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

what a wonderful explanation! right from the start of this show, this was one thing i used to wonder. i mean evn senior actors tend to get attracted during such romantic shows. and some of them do have a affair or evn pair up in real life. But these two kept on saying we are very professional! they are too young to compartmentalize like that. 

And the growing awkwardness tells its own story. Their must have been an attraction. As you said, they may not have acted on it becos of other ppl. and costars teasing, fans craze would have created issues for them. May be they must have shut it off in their real life and poured everything in their onscreen as u said. no wonder we got a very sizzling chemistry, never seen before! 

But all these are our assumptions, PaNi remains a mystery! which retains the charm of their chemistry!