Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 - Page 17

Posted: 7 years ago
Sorry to say but you guys are still choosing to turn a blind eye! Her note was a big lie. Sad to see she's fooling people and people are getting fooled. More proofs for you people. she tagged uncle on "will you marry me" post on fb on march 5," "15 annoying things boyfriends do" the other day. Pics are on twitter. Don't know how to post. So, please open your eyes and see the truth and don't choose to get fooled coz that's what celebs do. Use fans according to their convenience. 
Also, there's no harm in shipping PaNi, SRK-kajol, barun-sanaya, ranbir-deepika still get shipped. But, some shippers should know where to draw a line.(not pointing it out to you guys, for some shippers who need to see the reality :) )

Niti can date whoever she wants. Her life, her choices. But, what annoys me is using the most purest relationship as friendship to cover up. We have guy friends too. Don't insult the term friendship by using it as per your convenience. -_- I ll never put my guy best friend's name on my mehendi at his house. I ll not tag my guy best friend in a "will you marry me post" on my fb. I ll not tag my guy best friend in a "15 annoying things boyfriends do" video and tell him "must watch".

Maybe I'm too oldschool. I did not know the definition of friendship has changed to this extent.
Originally posted by -Nili-

Sorry to say but you guys are still choosing to turn a blind eye! Her note was a big lie. Sad to see she's fooling people and people are getting fooled. More proofs for you people. she tagged uncle on "will you marry me" post on fb on march 5," "15 annoying things boyfriends do" the other day. Pics are on twitter. Don't know how to post. So, please open your eyes and see the truth and don't choose to get fooled coz that's what celebs do. Use fans according to their convenience. 
Also, there's no harm in shipping PaNi, SRK-kajol, barun-sanaya, ranbir-deepika still get shipped. But, some shippers should know where to draw a line.(not pointing it out to you guys, for some shippers who need to see the reality :) )

Niti can date whoever she wants. Her life, her choices. But, what annoys me is using the most purest relationship as friendship to cover up. We have guy friends too. Don't insult the term friendship by using it as per your convenience. -_- I ll never put my guy best friend's name on my mehendi at his house. I ll not tag my guy best friend in a "will you marry me post" on my fb. I ll not tag my guy best friend in a "15 annoying things boyfriends do" video and tell him "must watch".

Maybe I'm too oldschool. I did not know the definition of friendship has changed to this extent.
i don't think so, she is with her family yaar, she is teenager & it's dare & why u r tooo obsesed with niti?
u r also here she also here, see her in future
Originally posted by _Surbhi_Star_

i don't think so, she is with her family yaar, she is teenager & it's dare & why u r tooo obsesed with niti?
u r also here she also here, see her in future
she's a teenager? Lol. thanks for the info i didn't know. 
and it's a discussion forum everyone's discussing here but coz i put up facts it's hard to digest for you. this is not a thread for "Nitians". if you have such big issues please make a thread of your own. bring in your friends who idolise Niti and have a good time there.

and as for calling me obsessed, i have been her fan and i still watch her coz of MaNan. so, like you even i have the right to discuss stuff with my friends. and now please don't come up with "you're bashing her" lol.
Originally posted by -Nili-

she's a teenager? Lol. thanks for the info i didn't know. 
and it's a discussion forum everyone's discussing here but coz i put up facts it's hard to digest for you. this is not a thread for "Nitians". if you have such big issues please make a thread of your own. bring in your friends who idolise Niti and have a good time there.

and as for calling me obsessed, i have been her fan and i still watch her coz of MaNan. so, like you even i have the right to discuss stuff with my friends. and now please don't come up with "you're bashing her" lol.
i am first manan fan then niti's how u say not come here?
ok sorry u r hand u can write anything

ps: i am not puju's type, i am manan fan and niti fan 

Relax guys. This is an epi discussion thread, so lets stick to that, please 😊. Let us discuss Manan,not individual actor's personal life. @Nili, I am not denying Anuti, just that it might not be serious. She is not a teenager,just an immature 23 / 24 πŸ˜‰. Uncle will be committing hara-kiri if there is a marriage nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Originally posted by _Surbhi_Star_

i am first manan fan then niti's how u say not come here?
ok sorry u r hand u can write anything

ps: i am not puju's type, i am manan fan and niti fan 

Firstly, get your facts right before coming for an arguement. You think Niti is a teenager shows how much you know her. 
Secondly, if you're a MaNan fan you're always welcome here but then don't get offended by what we discuss about Niti or Parth. As, I said it's a discussion forum, so people discuss MaNan and the actors aswell. As long as it's a harmless discussion I don't see any point of getting offended.
Originally posted by ac2000

Relax guys. This is an epi discussion thread, so lets stick to that, please 😊. Let us discuss Manan,not individual actor's personal life. @Nili, I am not denying Anuti, just that it might not be serious. She is not a teenager,just an immature 23 / 24 πŸ˜‰. Uncle will be committing hara-kiri if there is a marriage nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
God knows till how long she'll remain immature man.πŸ₯±
And the funniest part is merely a few months of dating and she's going all out with her "will you marry me" stuff. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She's weirdly hilarious sometimes or most of the times.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

NavNi had planned to make Alya jealous as a way to get Nandini out of the contract.  The rose petal shower, the holding of legs were done to imply she has become more than spot after the kiss πŸ˜‰. Also Navya told Alya about Manik going to Nandini's house in a way that Manik can't stay away from Nandini πŸ˜ƒ. The plan worked πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, aided by Manik's obsession.
Ahh that's the only thing I could think ofπŸ˜† but since nobody mentioned it I got confused.. Thought it could be something else😳

@Noor- We had a wishing corner in the forum as well, a lot of which wishes got fulfilledπŸ˜†

Hello Everyone ! Well, some of you might know me Or maybe forgotten. πŸ˜†
But, You guys are love.. Was Stalking EDT.πŸ˜ƒ Discussing KYY again. Haayee 
Thankyou. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hey guys, why is the AT so quiet? I thought that weekend pe there will be lots of comments and discussions, par lagta  hai Ni ke mehendi got everyone in a shock πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Writers are leaving, no updates on ffs, this AT is silent...proves that most of us are shippers πŸ˜ƒ, of varying degrees. But why be upset, we saw through kaju, we will see trhrough uncle also, if there is really anything bet.them. I read her note, if it had just been denial about the mehendi, I would be saying its a lie. But she categorically denies dating and also seems upset with profiles linking them.(She was never upset with any PaNi profiles on sns πŸ˜ƒ, my shipper heart β€οΈ !). Two possibilities 1.They are really only friends.or 2.This is not a serious relationship, just casual dating. In both cases, hope is there for shipper 😳. I want PaNi to grow up first, only then they will be able to handle a relationship. It will take time, making most of us impatient πŸ˜†. But as Lord Krishna said in MB "Dhairya dharan karo".πŸ˜‰
Nah! This is not the first timeπŸ˜† We keep our MaNan out of PaNi mess. I was busy this weekend. Others are just lazy n moody(I too amπŸ˜†). Writers ka I don't know.

As for Niti's note, like all her other notes, this one didn't make sense either. I only got/get offended when time and again she blames fans, plays the victim card after giving fodder for speculations. May be that's what she wants. Drama n attention(No offense). She has taken the "Baby" tag too seriously. Has forgotten that there may be real kids in the fandom.

Btw, the earlier mehendi was different.. the design I mean when it was on the same hand going by the pics she posted.