*High 5* PartnerπŸ˜‰

NoorπŸ˜’ Kuch bhiπŸ˜›

-Nili- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: shibz

*High 5* PartnerπŸ˜‰

NoorπŸ˜’ Kuch bhiπŸ˜›

Shwetu and shibzy you both be like chahe duniya idher ki udher ho jaaye but we'll keep watering our hope tree🀣🀣 Mann mein hai vishwash 
LiveLaughLove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nili-

Shwetu and shibzy you both be like chahe duniya idher ki udher ho jaaye but we'll keep watering our hope tree🀣🀣 Mann mein hai vishwash 

Umeed Pe Toh Duniya Kayam Hai ! πŸ˜Ž

And Vishwas To Hamare Tan Man Dhan Sab Mein Hai πŸ˜‰

Edited by DEVILSDESIRE - 8 years ago
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Episode 20 - Manik continues to stare at Nandini!

Manik was strangely calm while Nandini and the rest were at the pool. 

Dhruv finishing off having his alien attack. 

LOL - them all having a selfie-shootπŸ˜†

Manik was agitated throughout all of this, especially when Cabir splashed water on Rishab. 

Harshad/Abhishek looked really good in this episode. What's wrong with me? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

LOL when Dhruv is asking Manik about something of his he isn't even looking at him. LOL Uttu seriously. 

Manik was ever ready to go back into the house and Nandini was inside. πŸ˜‰ Even while recalling Harshad's words about freeing Nandini he was only recalling Nandu's face. Hai slight attraction has started. 

Baba you are so naughty thinking of any excuse to go inside the house lol. 

Veebha and Ayaz had such good chemistry they really should have capitalised on it more. Madhubala ji lol. 

And Nandini falls into Dhruv's arms and poor Baba is staring at them. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Baba has no idea how to react at all.😳

The way Cabir teases Navya lol and walks across to her side. LOL

Mukti unnecessarily trying to aggravate Alya πŸ˜‘.

Alya could have fixed Mukti's bikini top. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

LOL Harshad using Manik's towel, why couldn't the PH get more towels for the show. πŸ˜•

Manik still staring at Nandini πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, in fact there is a whole chain of staring going lol, Dhruv is staring at Nandu, Manik is staring at Dhruv and Nandu and Alya is staring at Manik. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

One thing I find weird though is Manik knew Dhruv had some interest in Nandini, he always noticed Dhruv looking at her or them meeting so I wonder why he never thought that it may be attraction from Dhruv's end. πŸ˜•

When you have nothing else to tease someone about you drop down to a superficial level and mock them for their appearance.  Exactly what Mukti and Alya did but I guess insecurity was the cause of this for them both. Alya because of Manik and Mukti because of Harshad. 

Though I'm not sure if anyone else thought that I always found what Mukti wore to college a little too much, it just didn't suit the atmosphere at all. Who in India walkers around in college half naked though. Alya wore short dresses but her outfits were still okay. I get wearing such things for clubbing but for college. Why didn't the principal say anything.

Harshad is such a jerk tying firecrackers to Nandini, amazing how she never noticed him tie it. πŸ˜• 

Loh Nandu jumps in and both Dhruv and Manik run to save her but Dhruv gets there first. Alya stops Manik, but if I remember correctly they never focus on this aspect in the next episode. 

priyachand2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this episode focus was more on Manik's inability to let go Nandini! the way he is restless after sending the sms to nandini - that she is free - was beautifully shown. That chain staring was hilarious! Alya was very observant. i think she was the first to notice Manik's interest or shd i say obsession with Nandini evn befor Manik n Nandini! no wonder she was sooo insecure and tried too many things to stop their attraction!!! But Manan could not be stopped!!! 
Dhruv in his zombie avatar was not attractive at all. that scene where Manik glaring at nandini falling in dhruv's arms was good. Parth was so good in portraying his unconscious anger! 

but he did see dhruv's interest in nandini! but why does he assumes it is only friendship? Nandini initially did wonder that dhruv might be the firefly guy. only later she knows it was manik. so may be she was initially interested. the way she sends smses implied that. but they clicked more as friends only. (thank god for that)
-Nili- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what's a soulmate? 
watch this one guys. MaNan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iJgdLD5vFM
ac2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys, why is the AT so quiet? I thought that weekend pe there will be lots of comments and discussions, par lagta  hai Ni ke mehendi got everyone in a shock πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Writers are leaving, no updates on ffs, this AT is silent...proves that most of us are shippers πŸ˜ƒ, of varying degrees. But why be upset, we saw through kaju, we will see trhrough uncle also, if there is really anything bet.them. I read her note, if it had just been denial about the mehendi, I would be saying its a lie. But she categorically denies dating and also seems upset with profiles linking them.(She was never upset with any PaNi profiles on sns πŸ˜ƒ, my shipper heart β€οΈ !). Two possibilities 1.They are really only friends.or 2.This is not a serious relationship, just casual dating. In both cases, hope is there for shipper 😳. I want PaNi to grow up first, only then they will be able to handle a relationship. It will take time, making most of us impatient πŸ˜†. But as Lord Krishna said in MB "Dhairya dharan karo".πŸ˜‰Edited by ac2000 - 8 years ago
StaryGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ac2000

Hey guys, why is the AT so quiet? I thought that weekend pe there will be lots of comments and discussions, par lagta  hai Ni ke mehendi got everyone in a shock πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Writers are leaving, no updates on ffs, this AT is silent...proves that most of us are shippers πŸ˜ƒ, of varying degrees. But why be upset, we saw through kaju, we will see trhrough uncle also, if there is really anything bet.them. I read her note, if it had just been denial about the mehendi, I would be saying its a lie. But she categorically denies dating and also seems upset with profiles linking them.(She was never upset with any PaNi profiles on sns πŸ˜ƒ, my shipper heart β€οΈ !). Two possibilities 1.They are really only friends.or 2.This is not a serious relationship, just casual dating. In both cases, hope is there for shipper 😳. I want PaNi to grow up first, only then they will be able to handle a relationship. It will take time, making most of us impatient πŸ˜†. But as Lord Krishna said in MB "Dhairya dharan karo"

i think they r only friends
Sonalmanan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ac2000

Hey guys, why is the AT so quiet? I thought that weekend pe there will be lots of comments and discussions, par lagta hai Ni ke mehendi got everyone in a shockπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Writers are leaving, no updates on ffs, this AT is silent...proves that most of us are shippersπŸ˜ƒ, of varying degrees. But why be upset, we saw through kaju, we will see trhrough uncle also, if there is really anything bet.them. I read her note, if it had just been denial about the mehendi, I would be saying its a lie. But she categorically denies dating and also seems upset with profiles linking them.(She was never upset with any PaNi profiles on sns πŸ˜ƒ, my shipper heart❀️!).Two possibilities 1.They are really only friends.or 2.This is not a serious relationship, just casual dating. In both cases, hope is there for shipper 😳. I want PaNi to grow up first, only then they will be able to handle a relationship. It will take time, making most of us impatientπŸ˜†. But as Lord Krishna said in MB "Dhairya dharan karo".πŸ˜‰

Edited by Sonalmanan - 7 years ago