Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 - Page 9

Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nili Pili, MaNan are babies not PaNi😳
They both are just P in A😳

Niti is defo not 1994 born😳 

Parth has sudhrofy in S2 but still i no like him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nili- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
divvu Pa se koi purani dushmani hai? πŸ˜† 
well, i called both MaNan/PaNi babies.πŸ˜›
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Nili-

Divvu, Lol not only shibzy maine bhi pura time babies babies krke unko sir pe chadha diya hai πŸ˜³ that's our pyaar for them. Kitna bhi kuch kr le ye log, I ll comeback watching a MaNan scene and forget everything. πŸ˜³

yes that hand holding pic was from their dubai trip. Ikr. he was being such a devdas posting that pic with that cheesy caption. But,jaise hi dhulaayi hui uski post pe,he was sensible enough to delete the pic.πŸ˜›

Noor- and i'm younger to Niti by a month lol.(if her DOB is really 1994 which I doubt). 

LOL at your theory of Parth not getting much girl attention while he was growing up hahahah. True. There's this iv where he confessed that he was rejected by his first crush during his school days coz he was a fat kid.I found it cute lol. 

Agree this whole fiasco has made him better and less socially awkward atleast. He has opened up more than earlier. He acknowledges fan's gestures. Like earlier he used to be happy with only the gifts. You could tell from his face. Fan letters used to be secondary for him. But, now especially after he went through all of what happened, he saw how fans love him unconditionally without expecting anything in return. The support he got from fans touched him. If you see his latest gift segments you'll notice a visible change in him. He was kissing the letters in one of the segments out of gratitude.  senti ho rha tha banda. :P The last one I watched, he received a family tree from a fan. It had his family, close friends and fans. He was so touched, he kept staring at it, appreciating it and said aap log meri family ho. This Parth is different from the Parth I knew and it's definitely a good sign.πŸ˜†

Ohh and he also said "very nice, very sweet and "qweet" uhh cute" πŸ˜†

I like this change in him. It's like he got a reality check at the right moment. I'm glad it made him a little more sensible than before. And he definitely came out stronger.

She is definitely not 1994 born lol, she's been in this industry way too long and looked pretty much the same for majority of the time that I find it hard to believe. She must be 92 born I think. He most likely turned 25 last year and not this year, so is born in 90 that makes it a 2 year game between me and him lol. Thank goodness he is older lol. Gosh the heroes nowadays are so close to our age lol, in a couple of years they'll be younger than us and it'll be so weird fan-girling over them ahaha. 

Yeah he really was overwhelmed by all the girls drooling over him, so cute. I remember that interview when some girl wrote I love you, he was so shocked and shyly said I love you too back. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yup he has started appreciating his fans a lot more, and that's the way it should be. He survived all of that because of them, and that includes even the sane fans lol. He seriously dodged a bullet due to them. The least he could be is thankful, but it's good he realised it now rather than continuing on his high horse. 

Oh I saw a bit of that but sort of FF it because I always cringe at these segments lol. Awww that's really adorable that he kissed the stuff and appreciated the letters and gifts sincerely. 

Very good sign lol and he has opened up a lot more but still awkward. I guess it's better than being so OTT, which is a very big turnoff. A video of him from the animal exhibition with his new costar and he goes hamara bacha lol as if he would ever say that in MaNan segments lol. Despite opening up he still has this little bubble around him and that makes him always a little distant rather than over friendly. 
Edited by noor321 - 7 years ago
noor321 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Chandramukhi..

Nili Pili, MaNan are babies not PaNi😳

They both are just P in A😳

Niti is defo not 1994 born😳 

Parth has sudhrofy in S2 but still i no like him.

🀣🀣🀣

PaNi are only babies when we refer to their work as MaNan in S1. They deserve credit for that only. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
LiveLaughLove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Reaction GIF: eye roll, Lena Headey, Game of Thrones
Divyaa07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Nili-

divvu Pa se koi purani dushmani hai? πŸ˜† 

well, i called both MaNan/PaNi babies.πŸ˜›

Dushmani goes back to April 2015. I had my AIPMT on May 3. I was so much into the show that time and then he throws a bomb - He wants to grow so he wants to quit. I was already under a lot of pressure, don't know why but i was frustrated with him and sad because i couldn't see anyone else playing Manik. Though today i know that LB had a large hand in quitting drama of his, still due to his quitting show before giving S1 a proper end and the first quitting drama and him all being arrogant and not acknowledging MaNan and us FANS earlier don't actually make me like him. So... U see? Edited by -Chandramukhi.. - 7 years ago
Divyaa07 thumbnail
hey DD *Divvu giver Shwetu a hi5*
noor321 thumbnail

🀣

🀣
🀣
🀣

Aaye Aaye!!! 
noor321 thumbnail
LMAO this just killed me: 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4275363

This was beyond epic. LOOOL

Let me just add a bit of maNan so we stay safe. 

πŸ˜†

Aww these two were such cuties. 
Edited by noor321 - 7 years ago
LiveLaughLove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Chandramukhi..

hey DD *Divvu giver Shwetu a hi5*