Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 - Page 7

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by noor321

Episode 18 - Smile, Maine ka smile!
Manik waits for the rose shower to finish to react lol. The reason she gave him for doing the rose shower was hilarious, brilliantly played lol. Manik was shocked and didn't know how to react lol. 

Nandu and Rishab's convo was so cute, her telling him the day's event was adorable. 
This is why she was his perfect match, she can give it right back to him. πŸ˜†

Alya wasn't completely wrong, he should have tried to manao her at least she was quite upset. The only time I felt they had some romantic chemistry when Manik pulled her and it's mostly due to Parth that intense look he gives and when he is all flirty but Kriss was good as well. But this scene really tells you that their whole relationship was more about the physical aspect than the emotional aspect. 

Parth's body looks so hot. 

"She said no to me, no to me" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cabir and Mukti used to have such a close connection at one time and she picked up on a lot of things about him, surprisingly they lost that connection later. 

Manik you kameena, sending them Goa tickets lol. 

Baba is OBSESSEDπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

"Maine una Goa behja hai" - Lol if only Chachi knew what her sona munda did. 

By not stopping Manik that was the best thing Navya had ever done lol. πŸ˜†

Monster Manik was so much fun, the authority with which he is trying to drag her and then picks her up lol. 

He follows her up as well lol. 

Finally he sees Rishab having an attack and the similarity between Dhruv and Rishab. Chalo finally he realises he was being an ass. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He felt a little awful.

I love that Baba was a smart bacha at times, connects the dots between Rishab and Dhruv and that Nandini was genuinely asking him about Dhruv. πŸ˜³

"Smile, maine ka smile" - there we go back back to buddhu baba forcing her to smile lol. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Their first emotional connection. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you again Madhubala ji for sending Alya, she went full psycho lol. 

PaNi shared a glass of PaNi. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aww their your bhai is lucky and dhruv is lucky because they have you moment is adorable. 

That whole rose shower scene was so hilarious . The way navya made sure to bhadkao alya lol. Manik's reaction was equally funny, he couldn't make out as to what was actually going onπŸ˜†
That scene where he barges in to her house. Was that the scene where he says darwaza kholo nai toh tod dunga? Lol. He was such a monster. Have to watch the epi againπŸ˜†
The way he picks her up! During monster Manik days he had a particular style of picking her up.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But, in one of the episode later also, he picks her up in the same style after the jungle mein mangal waala track.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† When he was worried for her and didn't want her to take panga with Harshad. That was a pretty cute scene.
After he saw Rishab's attacks he for the first time felt a little guilty and that was the first time I had my hopes k ye monster future mein shudhar sakta hai.Lol. otherwise I was so pissed off with his devil avtar that I had lost all hopes.πŸ˜†
Ordering her to smile.πŸ˜† Offering her a glass of water.😳 Sharing PaNi from the same glass.😳 super adorable.😳😳
@pink you just have to mention it in every epi.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi..

Shibzykali is always harsh on pretty little girls😳
Spare Nili Pili at least Shibzy😳

Shibzy doesn't get the joke or she doesn't want an AnuTi joke because she is a closet PaNi shipperπŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Hahah bas bhi kar ab! Marwaegi.πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 
Everytime I say anything about anuti,shibzy be like proof dikhao πŸ˜³ arey yaar😳
Originally posted by ac2000

@shibz, her insta hashtag said engagement, may be they had both the ceremonies back-to-back. And as for AnuTi, kat-Ranbir, John-Bipasha broke up, so chill πŸ˜ƒ. Ni will start appreciating 'someone' after some heartbreaks only πŸ˜‰.
You naughty shippersπŸ˜› heartbreak bhi krwa doge to sail the ship with "someone". πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
But, true. This industry is damn weird. People who seem to be the epitome of true love, breakup/get divorced/hook up with new people. Yahan kuch bhi ho skta hai.(line from The Anupam Kher Show) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Nili-

That whole rose shower scene was so hilarious . The way navya made sure to bhadkao alya lol. Manik's reaction was equally funny, he couldn't make out as to what was actually going onπŸ˜†
That scene where he barges in to her house. Was that the scene where he says darwaza kholo nai toh tod dunga? Lol. He was such a monster. Have to watch the epi againπŸ˜†
The way he picks her up! During monster Manik days he had a particular style of picking her up.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But, in one of the episode later also, he picks her up in the same style after the jungle mein mangal waala track.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† When he was worried for her and didn't want her to take panga with Harshad. That was a pretty cute scene.
After he saw Rishab's attacks he for the first time felt a little guilty and that was the first time I had my hopes k ye monster future mein shudhar sakta hai.Lol. otherwise I was so pissed off with his devil avtar that I had lost all hopes.πŸ˜†
Ordering her to smile.πŸ˜† Offering her a glass of water.😳 Sharing PaNi from the same glass.😳 super adorable.😳😳
When Alya sees that both drank PaNi from the same glass, that was pretty hilarious too.πŸ˜†
Alya ko pissed off dekhne mein alag hi maza haiπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
@pink oh Noor, you just have to wait for about 70 more episodes and then you won't say that againπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
@Nili, Shibzy ko gissa dilwane mein thoda maza aata haiπŸ˜›, no personal dushmani with her. I love Namu❀️
Seriously u have to find a proof for the AnuTi theory, as of now PaNi shippers are hell bent to prove that there was a P written on Ni's mehendi🀣
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi..

@Nili, Shibzy ko gissa dilwane mein thoda maza aata haiπŸ˜›, no personal dushmani with her. I love Namu❀️
Seriously u have to find a proof for the AnuTi theory, as of now PaNi shippers are hell bent to prove that there was a P written on Ni's mehendi🀣
i know. i just can't πŸ€£ they have their own assumptions asusual which sometimes makes a fool out of themselves. like the one where according to them Pa and Ni celebrated Ni's b'day together in Goa.🀣 agar twitter k kisi shipper ne meri ye reply dekh li meri solid dhulaayi krenge yaar🀣

as for the anuti proof,saaf dikh rhi hai yaar sirf mujhe hi nahi bahot logo ko bhi. teasing from friends,deliberately putting the friendship tag. or sabse bada jhuth k they're childhood friends by uncle ji coz he is scared of the bashing. Fair enough though.

i know. i just can't πŸ€£ they have their own assumptions asusual which sometimes makes a fool out of themselves. like the one where according to them Pa and Ni celebrated Ni's b'day together in Goa.🀣 agar twitter k kisi shipper ne meri ye reply dekh li meri solid dhulaayi krenge yaar🀣

as for the anuti proof,saaf dikh rhi hai yaar sirf mujhe hi nahi bahot logo ko bhi. teasing from friends,deliberately putting the friendship tag. or sabse bada jhuth k they're childhood friends by uncle ji coz he is scared of the bashing. Fair enough though.

Let them be Nili, hope par hi duniya kayam hai. Chhod.
Padliya to? Padliya hoga buddhuπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Nah! I still need proof, it isn't that obvious to me.
Originally posted by shibz

Engagement? I saw the sangeet one. Niti's outfit there looks disastrous on her. But she looks lovely in the wedding day outfit.

@Nili- Bas karo ab! You have no proof of your Anuti theory being true.

@Noor- Will talk tomorrow.. I'm feeling sick now.. Off to sleep...

I think they had the engagement, mehendi and wedding events. 

LOL Shibz what do you think they are then. They are together definitely. πŸ˜†

Oh and Manik's eyes popping out lol is my favourite part. The guy was truly in a trance after that it took him quite some time to get out of it and it only happened once Nandini came into the cafeteria and started arguing with Alya. Otherwise he ignored everything Alya said. 

Feel better soon. πŸ˜Š
Edited by noor321 - 7 years ago

I love how they completely trolled all the cliched stuff, the rose shower scene was just that.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That is why this show was the best. He was quite dumbfounded when that happened, and that kept happening every-time he interacted with her, right from the first time she stopped him from throwing more eggs on Navya, or when she punched him, she had that effect on him. Nope this one she willingly opens the door for him, though she tries to close it but baba pushes it open lol, and goes Mere saath chalo. No Hi, how are you, nothing at all. πŸ˜†

Such a monster and kameena but a cute one lol. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank goodness I had seen scenes of them together before watching this monster manik track, I would have pulled my hair out otherwise lol. 

Haha I know, I do it purposely because in some time we won't be able to even say that lol because Manik baba would start looking bloated. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But seriously though his arms looked really good and toned in that scene with Alya. πŸ˜³

Ordering her to smile lol. Waise don't you think it's so funny considering how in reality the same thing occurred between PaNi, "she makes faces at me and doesn't give me attention". CVs predicted the meta humour even before it happened. πŸ€£
Edited by noor321 - 7 years ago

You naughty shippersπŸ˜› heartbreak bhi krwa doge to sail the ship with "someone". πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
But, true. This industry is damn weird. People who seem to be the epitome of true love, breakup/get divorced/hook up with new people. Yahan kuch bhi ho skta hai.(line from The Anupam Kher Show) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL!

If they are together and are happy then best wishes to them but one thing that does come to mind that it may be all good now but the guy is about to get involved with BW circles once the film release, let's see what happens then. If commitment stays or not.