Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

   
Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT#229- Pragya Mera Pyaar Hai Aur Hamesha Rahega ll (Page 71)

chubbygirl IF-Rockerz
chubbygirl
chubbygirl

Joined: 22 July 2015
Posts: 6230

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika.viji

I am having doubt abt 12 hr challenge scene ...becoz of today's segment scene !! If she issued challenge I don't think pragz will be like this !! Celebrating n pillow fighting !!! May be after this scene , tht twitch will issue tht threat !! 
All pragya needs is Abhi's happiness so she forget her plan and make him happy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.viji

-Nive- IF-Rockerz
-Nive-
-Nive-

Joined: 26 February 2016
Posts: 8684

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Abhi comes with water for Pragya
IMG 20160418 174512

IMG 20160418 174840
P: Did Tanu boil that water?

IMG 20160418 174810
A: Why?

IMG 20160418 174714
P: She might have mixed something and make me intoxicated.

IMG 20160418 183646
A: She wouldn't do that.

IMG 20160418 175307
P: Why?

IMG 20160418 174546
A: The only person in the world who doesn't want you drunk would be Tanu.


Edited by nive_kb - 19 April 2016 at 5:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramanamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Joined: 21 December 2009
Posts: 16829

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Vijji... there might be a possibility that the 12hr challenge will be forgotten/ ignored... it must be just for us... 
and the promo was out almost a week back and i think they even stopped telecasting it.. 



The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.vijichubbygirl

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Joined: 21 January 2015
Posts: 31447

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika.viji

Originally posted by -HappyLove

So when I was watching sterday epi and Tanu comes with a bowl of halwa..

My mom said "even she is cooking" in a taunting way that I don't know to cook LOL
I started teasing after abhi spit it out LOL


LOL!! Wht was thing she cooked !! Color itself was scary enough !! Looked like poison !! We have to glad tht abhi didn't die by tasting it !!LOL

Tell your mom to look for the groom who knows cookingLOL!! Pbm solved


We fought about Tanu cooking skills sterday..

I was supporting Tanu. My mom was like the girl even if she is president should cook for her husband..
I was like I will not.

She asked me to stop getting inspired by Tanu and start learning good things from pragya.

I said I like only Abhi..
She said ur Abhi like only Pragya.
I said pragy is lucky and she should be thankful to God..

She mockingly said "yes yes , very lucky that God gifed her Tanu with Abhi like a combo offer"

She got a call and our argument ended

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramanamika.vijichubbygirl-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee

anamika.viji IF-Rockerz
anamika.viji
anamika.viji

Joined: 31 May 2015
Posts: 9802

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nive_kb

Abhi comes with water for Pragya
IMG 20160418 174512

IMG 20160418 174840
P: Did Tanu boil that water?

IMG 20160418 174810
A: Why?

IMG 20160418 174714
P: She might have mixed something and make me intoxicated.

IMG 20160418 183646
A: She wouldn't do that.

IMG 20160418 175307
P: Why?

IMG 20160418 174546
A: The only person in the world who doesn't want you drunk would be Tanu.
WHY?!Shocked
anamika.viji IF-Rockerz
anamika.viji
anamika.viji

Joined: 31 May 2015
Posts: 9802

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HappyLove

Originally posted by anamika.viji

Originally posted by -HappyLove

So when I was watching sterday epi and Tanu comes with a bowl of halwa..

My mom said "even she is cooking" in a taunting way that I don't know to cook LOL
I started teasing after abhi spit it out LOL


LOL!! Wht was thing she cooked !! Color itself was scary enough !! Looked like poison !! We have to glad tht abhi didn't die by tasting it !!LOL

Tell your mom to look for the groom who knows cookingLOL!! Pbm solved


We fought about Tanu cooking skills sterday..

I was supporting Tanu. My mom was like the girl even if she is president should cook for her husband..
I was like I will not.

She asked me to stop getting inspired by Tanu and start learning good things from pragya.

I said I like only Abhi..
She said ur Abhi like only Pragya.
I said pragy is lucky and she should be thankful to God..

She mockingly said "yes yes , very lucky that God gifed her Tanu with Abhi like a combo offer"

She got a call and our argument ended

ROFL

I have to agree with your mom hereLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chubbygirl-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee

-Nive- IF-Rockerz
-Nive-
-Nive-

Joined: 26 February 2016
Posts: 8684

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Viji, Because A will be around P.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.vijichubbygirl

anamika.viji IF-Rockerz
anamika.viji
anamika.viji

Joined: 31 May 2015
Posts: 9802

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sowmii_cutiee

Vijji... there might be a possibility that the 12hr challenge will be forgotten/ ignored... it must be just for us... 
and the promo was out almost a week back and i think they even stopped telecasting it.. 


First I thought it was for the 24 hr challenge !! Thought they telecasted it lately !! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chubbygirl

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AbhiGya Mini OS: The Aftermath [Sequel to AbhiGya OS: Desire]

2 3 4 5

Author: -Sunkissed   Replies: 36   Views: 12088

-Sunkissed 36 12088 16 August 2016 at 9:38pm by vishuv
AbhiGya OS : AbhiGya's Broken Bed

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: ArHiAbhiGyaFan   Replies: 56   Views: 32806

ArHiAbhiGyaFan 56 32806 16 August 2016 at 9:35pm by vishuv
Pragya Pragya Pragya

2 3

Author: TeluguAmmayi   Replies: 22   Views: 2164

TeluguAmmayi 22 2164 08 January 2016 at 1:46pm by TeluguAmmayi
DRUNK ABHIGYA = CUTEST ABHIGYA history often repeats itself!

2

Author: --simmi--   Replies: 11   Views: 5368

--simmi-- 11 5368 29 November 2015 at 11:20pm by Amara.abbas
Pragya Pragya Pragya...

2

Author: -Tia-   Replies: 13   Views: 4002

-Tia- 13 4002 08 June 2015 at 4:12am by -Tia-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kumkum Bhagya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index