Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT#229- Pragya Mera Pyaar Hai Aur Hamesha Rahega ll (Page 52)

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
OK, Nadia. Agreed. Like your explanation. 
Chalta hai, doesn't have to be Suresh. LOL The main question is will she be scandalized for doing that ? I know she will probably never think of it even in her dreamsLOL

Please get mad, missyWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious7Naina-

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mili9

Chalta hai, doesn't have to be Suresh. LOL The main question is will she be scandalized for doing that ? I know she will probably never think of it even in her dreamsLOL

If she's alone and drunk, you never know. We only seen her drunk whilst she has Abhi by her side. Let's imagine he wasn't there. On her own, maybe?!. Depends if she has that control if she's drunk. I mean she can easily just go to her friend, so maybe she would LOL. But she would never sleep in the same bed, like you said she will never think of it even in her dreams LOL. I'm not sure if I answered your question Ermm...

@ Bold...You saying it to me or Pragya?!...

Edited by Mysterious7 - 18 April 2016 at 5:43pm
-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterious7

MINA I CAN SEE YOU LOL, FOR PAGE 46 IN AT, THIS IS A SHORT-CUT TAKE TWO FOR THE TAKE ONE FOR DON AND YOU Embarrassed LOL...

i saw when i was scrolling through on the bus home LOL

first i gotta watch the ep and then i got sit down with it but pakka alert had been heard LOL Big smile
mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mili9

If she's alone and drunk, you never know. We only seen her drunk whilst she has Abhi by her side. Let's imagine he wasn't there. On her own, maybe?!. Depends if she has that control if she's drunk. I mean she can easily just go to her friend, so maybe she would LOL. But she would never sleep in the same bed, like you said she will never think of it even in her dreams LOL. I'm not sure if I answered your question Ermm...

@ Bold...You saying it to me or Pragya?!...

No, not you, Nadia. Sorry for Confused

Missy is Pragya. I want her to get mad for once and not be so accomodating

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious7

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Naina-

Sowmz, of all the things he mentions on there, I'm surprised he notices the "laal laal lipishstick!!" Thats the most subtle change in her, yet he noticed! 

I believe he had a crush on her from day one LOL. He reminded me of high school popular boy who has a secret crush on a goody two shoes girl, that's how he was around her until date. So he would notice everything about her...

YES YES THIS IS WHAT I'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT ABOUT THEM this is the story i've always wanted to tell...popular boy and good two shoes girl LOVE ITTT

Mysterious7

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

MINA I CAN SEE YOU LOL, FOR PAGE 46 IN AT, THIS IS A SHORT-CUT TAKE TWO FOR THE TAKE ONE FOR DON AND YOU Embarrassed LOL...

i saw when i was scrolling through on the bus home LOL

first i gotta watch the ep and then i got sit down with it but pakka alert had been heard LOL Big smile

Yayyy, thank you Dancing. You're the sweetest Smile...

Mina, you've seen the segments?!...

-mina-

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Mili, that would be rare if she gets angry. Eventhough I loved to see that. I doubt it she will considering she's lying to him too. She will definitely be hurt by it. But it's more like part of her character, Pragz is too understanding at times and very lenient...

If there is any misunderstanding between the two after this tracks ends I would like it to be vice versa this time so she gets to show her gussa. All the tracks so far included him misunderstanding her. Obviously I would prefer no misunderstandings at all though LOL...

Edited by Mysterious7 - 18 April 2016 at 6:11pm

-Nive-

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Originally posted by Naina-

Sowmz, of all the things he mentions on there, I'm surprised he notices the "laal laal lipishstick!!" Thats the most subtle change in her, yet he noticed! 

I believe he had a crush on her from day one LOL. He reminded me of high school popular boy who has a secret crush on a goody two shoes girl, that's how he was around her until date. So he would notice everything about her...

YES YES THIS IS WHAT I'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT ABOUT THEM this is the story i've always wanted to tell...popular boy and good two shoes girl LOVE ITTT

You mean a new fic on this?! Smile...

You still have Hookup to update by the way, Mina Tongue LOL...

-mina-

Go to top