Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

   
Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT#229- Pragya Mera Pyaar Hai Aur Hamesha Rahega ll (Page 52)

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Joined: 15 April 2016
Posts: 1426

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
OK, Nadia. Agreed. Like your explanation. 
Chalta hai, doesn't have to be Suresh. LOL The main question is will she be scandalized for doing that ? I know she will probably never think of it even in her dreamsLOL

Please get mad, missyWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious7Naina-

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Joined: 28 November 2014
Posts: 8846

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mili9

OK, Nadia. Agreed. Like your explanation. 
Chalta hai, doesn't have to be Suresh. LOL The main question is will she be scandalized for doing that ? I know she will probably never think of it even in her dreamsLOL

Please get mad, missyWink


If she's alone and drunk, you never know. We only seen her drunk whilst she has Abhi by her side. Let's imagine he wasn't there. On her own, maybe?!. Depends if she has that control if she's drunk. I mean she can easily just go to her friend, so maybe she would LOL. But she would never sleep in the same bed, like you said she will never think of it even in her dreams LOL. I'm not sure if I answered your question Ermm...

@ Bold...You saying it to me or Pragya?!...


Edited by Mysterious7 - 18 April 2016 at 5:43pm
-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Joined: 29 August 2009
Posts: 33606

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterious7

MINA I CAN SEE YOU LOL, FOR PAGE 46 IN AT, THIS IS A SHORT-CUT TAKE TWO FOR THE TAKE ONE FOR DON AND YOU Embarrassed LOL...


i saw when i was scrolling through on the bus home LOL

first i gotta watch the ep and then i got sit down with it but pakka alert had been heard LOL Big smile
mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Joined: 15 April 2016
Posts: 1426

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterious7

Originally posted by mili9

OK, Nadia. Agreed. Like your explanation. 
Chalta hai, doesn't have to be Suresh. LOL The main question is will she be scandalized for doing that ? I know she will probably never think of it even in her dreamsLOL

Please get mad, missyWink


If she's alone and drunk, you never know. We only seen her drunk whilst she has Abhi by her side. Let's imagine he wasn't there. On her own, maybe?!. Depends if she has that control if she's drunk. I mean she can easily just go to her friend, so maybe she would LOL. But she would never sleep in the same bed, like you said she will never think of it even in her dreams LOL. I'm not sure if I answered your question Ermm...

@ Bold...You saying it to me or Pragya?!...

No, not you, Nadia. Sorry for Confused

Missy is Pragya. I want her to get mad for once and not be so accomodating

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious7

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Joined: 29 August 2009
Posts: 33606

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterious7

Originally posted by Naina-

Sowmz, of all the things he mentions on there, I'm surprised he notices the "laal laal lipishstick!!" Thats the most subtle change in her, yet he noticed! 
  
I believe he had a crush on her from day one LOL. He reminded me of high school popular boy who has a secret crush on a goody two shoes girl, that's how he was around her until date. So he would notice everything about her...


YES YES THIS IS WHAT I'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT ABOUT THEM this is the story i've always wanted to tell...popular boy and good two shoes girl LOVE ITTT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious7

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Joined: 28 November 2014
Posts: 8846

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Originally posted by Mysterious7

MINA I CAN SEE YOU LOL, FOR PAGE 46 IN AT, THIS IS A SHORT-CUT TAKE TWO FOR THE TAKE ONE FOR DON AND YOU Embarrassed LOL...


i saw when i was scrolling through on the bus home LOL

first i gotta watch the ep and then i got sit down with it but pakka alert had been heard LOL Big smile

Yayyy, thank you Dancing. You're the sweetest Smile...

Mina, you've seen the segments?!...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-mina-

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Joined: 28 November 2014
Posts: 8846

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Mili, that would be rare if she gets angry. Eventhough I loved to see that. I doubt it she will considering she's lying to him too. She will definitely be hurt by it. But it's more like part of her character, Pragz is too understanding at times and very lenient...

If there is any misunderstanding between the two after this tracks ends I would like it to be vice versa this time so she gets to show her gussa. All the tracks so far included him misunderstanding her. Obviously I would prefer no misunderstandings at all though LOL...


Edited by Mysterious7 - 18 April 2016 at 6:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nive-

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Joined: 28 November 2014
Posts: 8846

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Originally posted by Mysterious7

Originally posted by Naina-

Sowmz, of all the things he mentions on there, I'm surprised he notices the "laal laal lipishstick!!" Thats the most subtle change in her, yet he noticed! 
  
I believe he had a crush on her from day one LOL. He reminded me of high school popular boy who has a secret crush on a goody two shoes girl, that's how he was around her until date. So he would notice everything about her...


YES YES THIS IS WHAT I'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT ABOUT THEM this is the story i've always wanted to tell...popular boy and good two shoes girl LOVE ITTT

You mean a new fic on this?! Smile...

You still have Hookup to update by the way, Mina Tongue LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-mina-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AbhiGya Mini OS: The Aftermath [Sequel to AbhiGya OS: Desire]

2 3 4 5

Author: -Sunkissed   Replies: 36   Views: 12324

-Sunkissed 36 12324 16 August 2016 at 9:38pm by vishuv
AbhiGya OS : AbhiGya's Broken Bed

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: ArHiAbhiGyaFan   Replies: 56   Views: 33304

ArHiAbhiGyaFan 56 33304 16 August 2016 at 9:35pm by vishuv
Pragya Pragya Pragya

2 3

Author: TeluguAmmayi   Replies: 22   Views: 2219

TeluguAmmayi 22 2219 08 January 2016 at 1:46pm by TeluguAmmayi
DRUNK ABHIGYA = CUTEST ABHIGYA history often repeats itself!

2

Author: --simmi--   Replies: 11   Views: 5514

--simmi-- 11 5514 29 November 2015 at 11:20pm by Amara.abbas
Pragya Pragya Pragya...

2

Author: -Tia-   Replies: 13   Views: 4081

-Tia- 13 4081 08 June 2015 at 4:12am by -Tia-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kumkum Bhagya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index