Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT#229- Pragya Mera Pyaar Hai Aur Hamesha Rahega ll (Page 139)

sara7iris IF-Sizzlerz
sara7iris
sara7iris

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raji9

So today .

Dadi slap ..

Pragya crying with Album

Abhi - Sorry 

May be episode will end with that hug ..

yes
also some tanu and aliya convo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramRaji9chubbygirl

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara7iris

13043208 507941976060821 353502693252460651 n jp

I love this edit Day Dreaming

Credit : FB

OMG .. Her eyes and lips Heart Embarrassed

Thanks for sharing Iris .. very cute .. 

Edited by Raji9 - 20 April 2016 at 9:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious7chubbygirlNaina-sara7iris

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I'd want to be Pragya's best friend from when were kids. And I'd want to be the girlfriend she can come and vent out to. And then we can pour our hearts out by having sleepovers, eating ice cream out of the container while we watch Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani. And she'd feel better by the end of the movie. 
And I'd try to give Abhi a friendly, but a hard time, make him realize how darn lucky he's gotten to get a girl like her and make him work hard to be the better guy he's capable of being.

Oh, and I'd have a cute brother that had a crush on Pragya. But it didn't work out, since Pragz only saw him as a friend. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramRaji9Mysterious7anamika.vijichubbygirlSowmii_cutiee

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mili9

Originally posted by Naina-

How Pragya SHOULD respond in today's episode:
Coldly tell Abhi she forgives him, hand him back his property telling him it was never in her name anyway and walk out MM.

Hello everybody! Hello Naina. I don't think we met? I am Mili.

Agree, agree with everything as above. Also, she should give him the baby truth. I think this is the only thing she owes him, if she ever owes him anything. After that, like somebody mentioned, it is all his kismet, what he wants to do with it. It is his life, his battle, his truth! Believe whoever he wants to!
So frustrating to see a lovely, kind girl getting blindsided by a guy in whom she has so much faith in.
Our girl deserves a cute slap for trying to protect this guy for so long Cry and in the end getting hurt by the same guy.
Please no friendship, no flowers, candles and consoling. Let him wallow in guilt and self-pity for a while Evil Smile
Have a good time watching today's episode, girls. Will catch up later.

Hi Mili ..

@bold .. Ditto .. 
Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:14am | IP Logged

I'd want to be Pragya's best friend from when were kids. And I'd want to be the girlfriend she can come and vent out to. And then we can pour our hearts out by having sleepovers, eating ice cream out of the container while we watch Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani. And she'd feel better by the end of the movie. 
And I'd try to give Abhi a friendly, but a hard time, make him realize how darn lucky he's gotten to get a girl like her and make him work hard to be the better guy he's capable of being.

Oh, and I'd have a cute brother that had a crush on Pragya. But it didn't work out, since Pragz only saw him as a friend. 

Let us know what we can do to send you to KB world .. any thing Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chubbygirlNaina-

-Nive- IF-Rockerz
-Nive-
-Nive-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:15am | IP Logged

If you could be a new KKB character, what would your character add to the show? 

I would be Pragya's childhood best friend. I would help her get over her obsession over Abhi and remind her that she has a life to live, enjoy, and get mad. Tongue

Edit: Oops, didn't see Naina's post.

Edited by nive_kb - 20 April 2016 at 9:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9chubbygirlNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mili9

Hello everybody! Hello Naina. I don't think we met? I am Mili.

Agree, agree with everything as above. Also, she should give him the baby truth. I think this is the only thing she owes him, if she ever owes him anything. After that, like somebody mentioned, it is all his kismet, what he wants to do with it. It is his life, his battle, his truth! Believe whoever he wants to!
So frustrating to see a lovely, kind girl getting blindsided by a guy in whom she has so much faith in.
Our girl deserves a cute slap for trying to protect this guy for so long Cry and in the end getting hurt by the same guy.
Please no friendship, no flowers, candles and consoling. Let him wallow in guilt and self-pity for a while Evil Smile
Have a good time watching today's episode, girls. Will catch up later.

Hi Mili, nice to meet you! I've read your posts and so glad to see you on the thread Smile

Ditto to everything you said. Except I dont think its his "kismat" per say...its his horrible decisions in the first half of his marriage with Pragya...and then a lack of decisions in the second half of it that has led him to this point. Destiny can only help you so much. But if you're not even trying to make amends and fix your life, destiny can't do much. Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9Raji9chubbygirl

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged

NADZO Hug Bilkul zyada nahi bola! 
Very interesting! I love the antartica, snow/rain part-made me lol. Solo traveler!-Can I not come with?? And I hope you find the most wonderful job soon! And I didn't see you as someone who loves horror movies! Idk why lol. 

Adopting kids-very cute, Nadz. 

Ofcourse you can join me Smile. Thank you, Nainuuu Hug...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina-

Go to top