Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT#229- Pragya Mera Pyaar Hai Aur Hamesha Rahega ll (Page 117)

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

guys i've watched this sequence many times now...i didn't notice that they gave any kind of build up to abhi pulling out the papers? like no reason?? he'd been arguing with tanu he wouldn't do it...then he wanted to calm her down when she was talking about driving, so he was distracting her with the idea of signing for a license - but i get no sense of when or how or why he decides to get her signature for the divorce this way??? immediately while it's happening he's asking himself why he's doing it and scolding himself mentally - but why did he initiate it, WHY?!!!

other than the fact that the story needed him to do so...did they give us any in character reason or explanation for him doing that

SO CONFUSED

I scratched my head too, Mina! Like what made him this desperate.  I feel what pushed him over the edge was of course Tanu. Yeah she's been pushing him heavily since the challenge started.  And she's been pushing him to cheat.

But after Pragya drank, Tanu came back with the papers.  She said the baby kicked. That could be a moment for Abhi that this is real and he has to do something soon. Also what she said was interesting - "if you don't want to take responsibility for the baby you shouldn't be calling it yours." I fell off my couch when I heard that. She actually gave him an option to walk out.  I remember yelling at the TV - take that Abhi, and walk out now. She played him knowing how responsible he feels and his family values. She also guilted him about romancing with Pragya and forgetting about his responsibility.  It just comes back to him falling for Tanu's manipulations!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9-Nive-anamika.vijiSowmii_cutieexaviara-mina-

anamika.viji IF-Rockerz
anamika.viji
anamika.viji

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Just a random thought. ,..during tabhi wedding on the mandap, if pragya comes back in her old fuggy avatar in chasma, will abhi proceed wedding ?! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cerealgirl-mina-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika.viji

Just a random thought. ,..during tabhi wedding on the mandap, if pragya comes back in her old fuggy avatar in chasma, will abhi proceed wedding ?! 

He will.  Until he knows the baby truth he'll want to marry Tanu even if he loves Pragya/fuggy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.viji-Nive--mina-

-shubh IF-Rockerz
-shubh
-shubh

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika.viji

akka.. I am telling let someone give chloroform to that chunu, I mean chudail tanu LOL and pragya do the same like how aaliya did in bb's wedding... Then we can see the rest LOL
Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Hi Subbu Hug
How are you ????

long time ..no see 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shubh

-shubh IF-Rockerz
-shubh
-shubh

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raji9

Hi Subbu Hug
How are you ????

long time ..no see 
Hi akka HugI am fine and hope you and everyone at home are fine Big smile little busy with personal life akka.. So disappeared Smile

Raji9

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubh-aarambh

Hi Subbu Hug
How are you ????

long time ..no see 
Hi akka HugI am fine and hope you and everyone at home are fine Big smile little busy with personal life akka.. So disappeared Smile

I am all good Subbu..Yea RL takes over some time .. Happy to see you back Smile

-shubh

-shubh IF-Rockerz
-shubh
-shubh

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shubh-aarambh

Hi Subbu Hug
How are you ????

long time ..no see 

I am all good Subbu..Yea RL takes over some time .. Happy to see you back Smile
Thanks akka.. EmbarrassedBut this is just a cameo I mean came here for a short time.. Have to disappear again LOL after few days will be back with a full fledged role I guess.. Big smile

Raji9

Go to top