Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT#229- Pragya Mera Pyaar Hai Aur Hamesha Rahega ll (Page 107)

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Would you beleive this is my first soap EVER? Never had the patience. 
As I was flipping channels, I came across the drunken Chasmish episode on a regional language channel. Strongly attracted to Pragya's character and slowly Abhi grew on me. Didn't like the dialogues in my language. So looked for the original, subscribed to ditto and the rest as they say is history. 

Just started in Dec 2015, watched probably till after kidnapping episodes and sporadically thereafter like confession concert and few episodes after that. Didn't watch any of the Mogambo entry  till Feb 2016. From Feb onwards, I am relying on all of you girls' reviews to decide whether to watch or not. 

So now I know why I never watched any other soaps, atleast with movies you are moving on in a couple of hours and don't have to dwell on it. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nive-xaviaraSowmii_cutiee-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Accha...as a first soap, KKB can be a bit hard to take. It's a learning experience for sure...there's nothing that can prepare you for the illogical and over-dramatic nature of most things that happen on a Hindi soap, except...watching lots of Hindi soaps! So yeah you have already encountered a lot of frustrating things...and you can expect more. I think you pinpointed it really well, about moving on and dwelling - it's human nature to expect resolution from a storyline, but this show and most shows will not usually satisfy the expectation in any reasonable timeline.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
also that sequence hooked quite a lot of viewers! the first sequence with drunk prags was a major defining moment for this show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9-Nive-xaviara

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

also that sequence hooked quite a lot of viewers! the first sequence with drunk prags was a major defining moment for this show.

So true. I almost equated her to Kajol who is my all time favorite. 

Thanks for the support on this forum though. Venting since I joined in the last 3-4 days is better for my psyche. Now I understand how group therapy works in practical terms. Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
LOL!! Ok glad to know it helps LOL

if we're doing group therapy we need an objective facilitator to keep us sane when we all collectively lose our minds LOL

mili9xaviara

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
From what I observed silently, you were doing that to each other, I mean trying to keep each other sane, cheering up people who are mad, letting them vent etc. 
Great job StarStar all of you. 
My husband would have thought that I lost some marbles if I ranted about the show to himLOL. So he is saved from my monologues. 

I may be at the end of my quota of posts for the day! Have a good evening if I don't get to say anything more for today. 

-Nive-Sowmii_cutieexaviara-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
why did i watch that episode!!! ruined my peace with life. except what really upset me was the precap so that means tomorrow fail too?? CRYING.

mili9-Nive-xaviaraSowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mili9

From what I observed silently, you were doing that to each other, I mean trying to keep each other sane, cheering up people who are mad, letting them vent etc. 
Great job StarStar all of you. 
My husband would have thought that I lost some marbles if I ranted about the show to himLOL. So he is saved from my monologues. 

I may be at the end of my quota of posts for the day! Have a good evening if I don't get to say anything more for today. 

interesting observations!! the meaning of community i guess! yes please rant here. i think your post restriction disappears at 50, so just two more days if you make 10 posts per day Smile

mili9xaviara

Go to top