Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

drunk Pragya knws how to annoy Rockstar very well 
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Naina-

My question. So he wants her to continue loving him. But hes still getting married to Tanu. So what if she moves on and finds someone else later in life...how would he feel about that? 

*this is all hypothetical, because we all know Pragz will never move on...

Exactly, Naina. 

He will feel bad for Pragya, cries, carries her and kisses her,  shouts at Twitch, jokes with her in the AM, still is committed to marry her. Never once thinks about Pragya's predicament, her pain or heartbreak. 

On the flip side, Pragya should continue to love him unconditionally, idolize him. 

Hypothetically again, what if at this point, Suresh is still in the picture, could she get mad at Abhi for the deception, get drunk and go to Suresh and spend the night just ranting. Would that still be OK? Seems like she is in the similar situation as Abhi was during the MMS episode where he ran to be with the Twitch which got him into this mess. Or will she be scandalized for doing that ? Just wondering😉. 
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mili9

Exactly, Naina. 

He will feel bad for Pragya, cries, carries her and kisses her,  shouts at Twitch, jokes with her in the AM, still is committed to marry her. Never once thinks about Pragya's predicament, her pain or heartbreak. 

On the flip side, Pragya should continue to love him unconditionally, idolize him. 

Hypothetically again, what if at this point, Suresh is still in the picture, could she get mad at Abhi for the deception, get drunk and go to Suresh and spend the night just ranting. Would that still be OK? Seems like she is in the similar situation as Abhi was during the MMS episode where he ran to be with the Twitch which got him into this mess. Or will she be scandalized for doing that ? Just wondering😉. 

*Sigh*. How right are you?!...But not Suresh, some next nice guy ðŸ˜†...
Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Exactly, Naina. 

Hi Mili! Nice to meet you ðŸ˜Š

OMG, such a good question! This is why I wish she had a nicer support system. They never showed her to have friends outside of family members. And they drove off Suresh..so this seems too far-fetched right now. But how I wish she had a nice guy friend that she could confide in...or someone that she could go to, like Abhi has Tanu. It would only be fair! 
mili9 thumbnail
Why Nadia? Why not Suresh? 
The poor guy has always supported her as a friend and was a fierce advocate. Until he got unceremoniously thrown out of the show
mili9 thumbnail
Good to meet you , Naina. 
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Why Nadia? Why not Suresh? 

The poor guy has always supported her as a friend and was a fierce advocate. Until he got unceremoniously thrown out of the show

I know he has been a decent friend. Once upon a time he was in love with Bulbul and probably more likely he still is...

Pragz have been through enough with Abhi. I know she is his only choice. But he needs to stand up for her...

When another guy comes, I don't want anyone to choose her as a second choice. Rather have a long lost friend who probably was in love with her always and is abroad right now, if the situation ever arises from her side which she won't realize as she only has her eyes on Abhi...