Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamika.viji thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Still couldn't accept his claim of loving pragya ,mina!! 
And today's scene of him worrying abt wht will pragya think abt him made my blood boil 😡 ..dude u done the deed ..cheated her ..broke her trust ..then wht right u have to expect tht pragya shdnt think low of him ?! 

Then tht tabhi scene !! T feeding halwa to him 🤢 !! She doesn't even know how to break egg . n she made some halwa 😡 n feeding him !! Dude , u only told her tht don't love her ...n morning u r back to normal 🤢 .. She is telling u tht she filed your divorce papers !! Whts your reaction ?! Simply staring ?!!😡

Then getting mad on some one else for your guilt ride !!

You took the decision of marrying T becos of baby ...stick to tht !! N leave pragya !! Whts the need to worry abt how pragya will feel abt u ?! ☢️. ..why u care abt whatever happen to pragya ?! 😡. ...still trying to ride on two boats 😡

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah viji agreed!! perfectly said!! abhi's "love" on the show is not a love i would wish on anyone, least of all prags!!
Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Aww Vijiii. Shall we make you feel better? 
Naina- thumbnail
I dont see her getting mad at him again either. I think she interrupted another one of his apologies *sigh*
Naina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

I WAS WRITING A FIC where abhi was supposed to brood about losing pragya to another man and feel like jealous and possessive

a lot of people want to read that fic

NA JAANE KYUN it keeps trying to become another kind of fic

in which abhi loves pragya SO BLINDINGLY MUCH that jealousy and possessiveness never arise because loss never arises because no matter what happens he won't let go of her

idk man abhi...in my imagination why you love her so much bro you make my life difficult ugh 😲

Mina. Are you writing this fic or am I supposed to daydream about it...
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

does saturday's crying and shouting and hugging mean abhi loves pragya??? this made sense in my head for about half a second but now i'm confused again

It does mean he loves her. But he has a long way to go for his love to be selfless for her. The thing is he needs to stand up for her always, not just this one instance. One more thing even though this track maybe for some null the possible redemption. Not for me. I am still waiting on it 🤓...
Edited by Mysterious7 - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail

is he just coolly straightening his jacket while she's freaking out about rickshaw speed? 🤣
anamika.viji thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina-

Aww Vijiii. Shall we make you feel better? 

Ty naina ! I think after venting out may be I will feel better ...note ..may be 😆...

Still all thoughts torturing my mind !! ☢️

Hoping to get back normal 😆
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Viji, Abhi worrying so much what Pragya will think may have something to do with future. Like he may say to Pragya I was so worried what you'll think and you never thought how I'll feel about what you did to me? Otherwise his guilt is too exaggerated for me!!
-mina- thumbnail
nainz you KNOW this fic
nadz!!! yes!!! thank you friend sit with me let us kick our heels against a riverbank while we wait for this redemption which has not yet come