Stolen Moments..*Diljale Epilogue page 2* - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
wonderful epilogue
loved it
and karan he is superb
will miss this story
Superb update...funny,witty,emotion everything was there...love Karan n arohi's friendship...tiger Karan became kitty Karan in front of his wife... πŸ˜†
Awwiee -I was missing Karan - this epilogue seems to be a nice gift for my waiting
Awesome epilogue - I was waiting to have a sneak peak into the lives of Karan and Arjun and Iam happy to read your epilogue
dhamakedar epilogue
wow arohi got pregnant but worried for arjun reaction
loll karan is quite funny with his funny answerπŸ˜†
karan act was so funny I couldn't stop laugh 🀣 🀣
poor arjun got little shocked seeing karan act πŸ˜†
arohi tried to tell arjun abt her pregnancy but was taking time
loll karan always saw arjuhi's PDA πŸ˜‰
ouch arohi heart broke when she misunderstood arjun convo with manager
thank god arjun clear in time otherwise it would have big problem
yippe finally arohi told arjun abt her pregnancy he was so happy πŸ€—
loll karan teasing arohi πŸ˜†
arjun & families pamper arohi a lot she was really lucky to get loving families πŸ˜ƒ
wow arjuhi got baby girl πŸ₯³
now karan also want baby πŸ˜ƒ
uff so many hint karan gave to ananya but poor girl didn't understand anythings 🀣
finally both karan & ananya share their baby plan πŸ€—
First of all
This is just awesome update yaar
Love the epilogue
'll love to read more moment of diljale
This was one of my most favorite story
So I was so excited when saw the pm
Love you for this
I have a continuous smile on my face throughout the update
Read it at least three times
Can't help it...Love this Characters
Thanks for pm
'll be eagerly waiting for next
Most awaited post on this forum.
Well as usual totally loved the epilogue.
Karan is really funny. The scene where he was giving ideas to Arohi for revealing the news to Arjun was hilarious and arrival of Arjun in mean time is sone pe suhaga.
Aww now Karan also want to be a daddy.
The way he was giving hint to Ananya was funny.
Overall I so so loved it.
It was a treat for me to read this epilogue.
Diljale is something which I can read again and again. It's just so beautiful in every aspect.
Thanks for this story and p.m
Nice update
love it
thanx for pm
That was an awesome epilogue.. karna really stole the show.. he is so fun to have with..
I Loved this Epilogue ❀️

Karan took the cake again !! He's so adorable
His Relationship with Arohi was the Best !!! Bhabhi & Deevar are cutest & Coolest !! 😎

Arjuhi are So Mushy Mushy 😳

Coming To Karan & his Annie ...they are Super Awesome ...Love them bahut Sara

the way Karan was eager to have baby & the way he tried to talk to her Hilarious & Cute ^_^   πŸ˜†

Behen. ..Ek para aur add kar deti ...Karan Annie k baby k Darshan mil Jaate

Thank u So much for this Snehu ...Jhapppiii πŸ€—
first of all so sorry for commenting inna zada late cuz so much busy with eid preparation
now about update...inna lambe intezar ka inna mast update...how i wish lyk Wattpad here on if we can also do inliner comments
again karan singhu stole my heart his punches was hillarious lyk seriously how can sm1 be prepare with a dhamakedar punch on any activity done by arjuhi...he is what ww call Refreshing
awww arohi was so much stressed over her pregnancy that how'll arjun react lyk kuch bhi mtlb stry koi c b ho circumstances koi b ho arjun toh 12th child ki baat sun k nachne lagega na k yeh toh first tha ;)
offooo ek toh yeh Ksinghania sahab ko kitna hiska lagta hai matlab pehle toh he wasnt ready for a baby but now when arjun had his princess ab inhe b chaiye *kuch bhi* *rolling my eyes*
Ananya plz its a rrquest apney bacho k naam karan ko mat rakhne dena warna sari ex galfrnds k naam hi suggest kregi tumai beti k liye Rofl
the way he was giving hints for having a child with her was hillarious and salute to ananya's dumbness k woh samajh hi nahi pai ajab hai yeh b
pehele toh ek epilogue ki aas thi ab toh woh b khatam m gonna miss karan singhu lyk anything
p.s. its a request yaar plz write a stry in which arjun's character should b similar to karan singhu's character...mai toh fan ho gai bande k attitude ki
*yaara o yaara mai deewani,mai deewani*