Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitii-76 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: kaa1202

Kurukka vandha rendu naaya vara sollu apram naan enna panren paaru.. adhunga sandaila naan keezha vizhundhutten.. Idhula night 01:15 vera.. haha..😆

antha rendu naaiku theriyathe onaku bike seriya otta varathunu 😕 Blame is on you 🤣
Seetha_R thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Viji Pihu will come to know the truth some day. How will she react then? She is close to Adi. What happens when Pihu accidentally overhears what had happened? What happens when she hears it was Raman who threw Ishu out and that lead to suicide? Will Pihu still be so good to Raman? I  don't think so... some child swap type thing will happen again...

Ishu is still stuck on Ruhi...but Ruhi will chose Raman...
Raman dotes on Pihu...but Pihu will choose Ishu...

Adi might try to bring all of them together... anyways...Ruhi is not giving me good vibes...

If she knows Ishra are separated, and Pihu is with Raman, then it is very clear that Ishu did not choose Pihu over Ruhi. Why then will Ruhi assume Ishu loves Pihu...it is illogical...the writing is not good...very confusing...
[/QUOTE]
@rose I think Ruhi knows that Pihu is with Raman and she is ok with that, I think her whole problem is with Ishita that she abandoned her 4 her daughter. She is so confused to put the pieces together. She is still stuck on her Ishima more than her papa and once she find out the truth that Ishita tried to commit suicide she will lrobably start putting the pieces together.that's where Alia comes into picture i think.
JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yedho podhu... Oru chinna injury.. bike la irundhi keezha vizhundhutten 4 days back.. Ippa kooda purasai la dhan irukken.. Unakku collegr epdi pogudhu?

wat small accident say where was ur mind while driving...😆😆. Collage romba kadupa irruku.. revision nu solli uyira vanguranga..😆
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitii

antha rendu naaiku theriyathe onaku bike seriya otta varathunu 😕 Blame is on you 🤣

Nee vera.. Enga street corner la turn naan vera night dhana yevanum iruka maattenenu sallu vandhu anga oru naai innoru naaiya thorathittu pogudhu.. Full break adichen, vandi topple aagi naan kubir nu vizhundhutten.. Right hand la sema adi...
kaa1202 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Jayashree.

wat small accident say where was ur mind while driving...😆😆. Collage romba kadupa irruku.. revision nu solli uyira vanguranga..😆

What to do? everything is god maadhiri everything is dog aayiduchi...😆

Revision.. Nee gaali dhan po..
nitii-76 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nee vera.. Enga street corner la turn naan vera night dhana yevanum iruka maattenenu sallu vandhu anga oru naai innoru naaiya thorathittu pogudhu.. Full break adichen, vandi topple aagi naan kubir nu vizhundhutten.. Right hand la sema adi...

Take rest 😆
I'm leaving to home..so bye 😛
Edited by nitii - 8 years ago
JayashreeR thumbnail

Avan scene ah WU la padikkave kaduppa irukku.. Seriyen ellarum 5-6 quote sethu podraanga..

ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
JayashreeR thumbnail

What to do? everything is god maadhiri everything is dog aayiduchi...😆

Revision.. Nee gaali dhan po..

revision romba mokka pa normal class is too good  comparing with revision..
kaa1202 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Jayashree.

revision romba mokka pa normal class is too good  comparing with revision..

Vaazhkanna sila adigal vizhathan seiyum...
Mona- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yedho podhu... Oru chinna injury.. bike la irundhi keezha vizhundhutten 4 days back.. Ippa kooda purasai la dhan irukken.. Unakku collegr epdi pogudhu?

Karthik how are you now