YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #98 - Page 15

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by DivanIshraru

today ruhi called ishu "mummy"

she call ishita 
Precap
Raman is pushing strecher and bring ishu to hospital and tells to give way..
Raman didnt recognise ishu as her face was covered with ashes 
Raman tells dont worry madam u will be fine..
Originally posted by DivanIshraru

ishu's face has been badly covered with ashes
even i ws nt able to idetify her in precap
But wasn't raman used to say...'tumhe tumhare dharkan se pahchanta hu'...what about that? was that a lie?...he feels some connection whenever he sees ruhan but doesn't feel anything even when he is close to ishita.😲
Finally the dumb hijack drama completed...I will start watching episode from tomorrow.
CVs...I don't know what to do with you. Which 'unfortunate' incident have you not made a mockery of...satyanash ho CVs ka. I am ok with the hijack drama..or whatever crap...but execute it in a sensitive manner... ye lo...who am I telling all this...the brainless YHM CVs 😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by 3fra

she call ishita
no she said papa mummy dono flight me hai
Yeh Kya ho raha hai...kuch samajh nai aa raha
Inka sixth sense love gayab ho jaata hai...No consistency
Ab xena Raman ko zinda dekhke emotion me aake hug naa kare bas...Wahi use goli maar doongi😡...I am so happy to skip epis nowadays
Originally posted by ramishi

But wasn't raman used to say...'tumhe tumhare dharkan se pahchanta hu'...what about that? was that a lie?...he feels some connection whenever he sees ruhan but doesn't feel anything even when he is close to ishita.😲
c'mon yaar...don't ask such a complicated question. Our YHM CVs have selective amnesia...they don't remember what they wrote or showed. Each episode is written by a different writer...who have no clue...maybe interns who are being tested on their story writing skill😕😕
I am surprised that even after knowing Xena is pihu's mom still ruhan is not realising why ishita is not with her own daughter?...why raman and Xena have pihu with them?😕 Edited by ramishi - 7 years ago
Originally posted by kavi4u

c'mon yaar...don't ask such a complicated question. Our YHM CVs have selective amnesia...they don't remember what they wrote or showed. Each episode is written by a different writer...who have no clue...maybe interns who are being tested on their story writing skill😕😕
So true...everything between ishra now feels like fake...where is love in all these?😲
Originally posted by ramishi

puzzle they all have memory lost dear. Cause of listen to Xena blabbering so much.