PV SS - Forbidden Epilogue - Page 6 - Page 5

Posted: 7 years ago
It was absolutely and amazingly perfect just as I always knew it would be! good won over evil and love overcame it all! humor was present as a relief even when things got scary! I don't know why you struggled but you can be sure that it was worth every hair pulling moment you endured! 🤗
Poor soul tried to blackmail her stubborn love to come to her because she was missing him, I am sure the pregnancy was not helping matters either but he kept to his resolve 😆 he must have known he won't be able to stop once he gave in 😳

Oh my! Radha shot herself in the foot! she was so enraged that she spoke what was always in her heart unthinkingly, then she removed any form of rectification when she tried to harm Aarti. How astounding though that she had the gull to judge Aarti when she had done the exact same thing? she called being married a sacrifice when she practically ruled that house and got her way every time? 
Karma is a bitch as they say and Shoba got back her husband, and her family without having to lift a finger or resorting to dubious means. even her children prefer Shoba and her husband's blindfolds are off.

it's just that her evil intends nearly cost her daughter's life; how noble is Arpita! I really love this Arpita! she did not even think twice about it when she pushed Aarti to safety and fell down the stairs in her stead; I even think she suspected that her mother would try something. as they say every cloud has a silver lining and Arpita's was that Aaman finally acknowledged his love for her! 

it was a very emotional moment when Satyendra atoned by asking for forgiveness. he did not even excuse his behaviour, he knows he wronged them and just wanted forgiveness. lucky for him they have big hearts and forgave him so easily, all they ever wanted was a sign to reach out anyway. now they can be a real family and Aarti will finally have her father's love. 

how shameless are AarYa? they could not even wait for Arpita to get better! they had to marry as soon as possible so they could carry on with their hanky-panky! 🤢 🤢 🤢 enough said! uhhh I loved their banter regarding the baby, what a pleasant surprise! the way that they could not stay away from each other, it's no wonder they had twins! and the husband is eager to have more! I wonder is it really more babies, or is it the art of making them that he is eager for? 😉

like I said you gave a fitting ending to yet another beautiful of your millions of stories Honey-Bee! I loved, loved, loved it! 
Awesome ending.  Loved the story.
Oh my gosh , awesome story. 👏👏
 I couldn't wait to get to the end to see how you resolved it  ( and after that first read I'm going back to enjoy again) . This was so intense, talk about instant combustion , they just could not resist the attraction and you could feel that it took them by surprise which made it all the more special and beautiful. So relieved that Arpita accepted the truth cause with their family history it could have been a disaster . Good riddance Rhada, but I still think that Shoba ma forgave so too easily . Oh well it ended well , just how I wanted it. 👏
I missed it  will try to comment soonest.
Originally posted by jhillyarya

I missed it  will try to comment soonest.
sorry I didn't do pm's.