Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

PV SS - Forbidden Epilogue - Page 6 (Page 4)

Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I love this update HeartClapStar
My only hope is please let Aripta keep to her word and allow AarYa to marry each other let the two love birds be together and don't get selfish at the last moment and cause immense sorry and life long pain for AarYa 

lassekool Senior Member
lassekool
lassekool

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
The secret is finally out and Arpita has taken the news well. Waiting to learn more about her marriage plan. 
annirogc IF-Rockerz
annirogc
annirogc

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
amazing update.. omg arpitha too knows everything.. now what will happen
Fandu Senior Member
Fandu
Fandu

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:00am | IP Logged
B another great SS, with a very different concept.  Two sisters love the same guy...Glad to see Arpita has some sense is taking the lead and has agreed to have ArYa married, otherwise there would be some many people that will be miserable.  Waiting to find out how the family reacts.  Please update sooner than soon.
Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:15am | IP Logged
wow what a shocker! Shocked the one person they were trying to protect is actually working to unite them now! their love is so strong that they could not hide it! I wonder if Arpita noticed, had her parents not? something is fishy! maybe they were pushing Prashant on Aarti because they realized Yash loved Aarti. I'm not liking those two with each update, they sound so selfish! anyhoo I wonder which plan Arpita came up with and I have a feeling that she and Aaman like each other, maybe she realized it and that's why she is so willingly stepping back. it's a lot of maybes so I'm waiting for you to update and clear them up Unhappy you emoted everything so well! I could feel AarYa's desperation and helplessness in equal parts, also that of Shoba. she loves her daughter but she has never been able to stand up for herself and is unable to do so even for her daughter's happiness! another thing, maybe Aaman will change his mind about Arpita seeing how selflessly she's stepping back.

awesomely done Honey-Bee! please update soonest of soon! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

B-onesie

ksen IF-Dazzler
ksen
ksen

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:03am | IP Logged
loved both the parts
beautifully written
excited for the next part

B-onesie

B-onesie IF-Sizzlerz
B-onesie
B-onesie

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Rushed and un-edited sorry. I will do necessary later.

Chapter 4

Flashback to the events at the party:
Arpita had slipped away from the proceedings and no one noticed in the ruckus that ensued with Prashant showing up at her father's house. He had been come pleading and begging forgiveness thinking that Aarti would have been there with the story already. He was clearly shocked that she was not there and did not run to her father with what had happened, but since the proverbial beans had been spilled by him, he had continued in an apparently remorseful state.
Their father was furious at first. So were most of the family there. It did not go unnoticed by Arpita how angry Yash was and how Shoba-ma's immediate reaction was to move towards Yash and to hold him back. Aaman on the other hand had Prashant at his collar, ready to deck him. But Rhada-ma had stopped him.
"Stop this brutish behaviour. In this family we do not handle things with our fists"
Aaman had looked at her derisively and let go of Prashant.
"No, things in this family don't get dealt with at all. I will go and see if my cousin is ok."He said, making his anger and contempt known.
"Aaman wait, you are too upset to go alone in that condition. I can't leave here now. I have to hear what Prashant has to say and if we are still going to go ahead with the wedding. Yash, you go with him." said Shoba-ma and he gave a grateful glance. Both of them left.
"Of course we are still going ahead with the wedding. He is the best match for Aarti. Yes he made a mistake, but he is clearly remorseful. And after all the expense we have gone through for her, we are not going back on it now."
"Ma ..."
"No, Arpita, you are always standing up for that girl. She runs roughshod over this family and all of you just allow her to do it. She has not respect for me and no one says or does anything about it. She is a spoilt brat. She gets everything she wants. Do you know how much it cost us to let her and her mother stay abroad? I have had enough of her drama. She will marry Prashant in 2 days and that is it!"
"Ma, please?" Arpita begged.
"Beta, your mother and father and I will go and have a private talk about this. Don't you worry yourself about this ok?" Shoba-ma.
"Ji, can we not make our private business everyone elses. Please can we have a rational discussion in private?" Shoba addressed her husband.
They went to his office.
"Suraj Pratap, I have said my say and I am sticking to it." said Rhadha
"But Rhada ..."
"No buts. He has apologised and the wedding will go ahead. You know his family. They are good respected people. They are wealthy. She will be well taken care of."
"But she won't be happy" said Shoba-ma. "You don't know what it is like Rhadha to live in an unhappy marriage where your husband's unfaithfulness is flaunted in your face all the time. I will not have my daughter suffer like that. This time I am not backing down."
"Rhadha, you don't know how Aarti feels. Maybe she will still be willing to marry Prashant."
"You don't know your daughter at all do you?"
"Let her calm down and we will speak to her tomorrow."
"I think that is a good idea." Said Rhadha
"Fine, we can do that but if she says no, it will be no"
"We'll see about that" said Rhada. The two women stared at each other for a while and Rhada left the office.
At this point Arpita left to go the Aarti's flat. She knew that he mother would be able to persuade her father to see things her way. She had always known what the dynamic in the household was, although everyone thought she didn't. Aarti and Shoba-ma had always tried to shelter her and Prateek from the hurt that they suffered. She had pretended to be ignorant of it. It worked for her as this way she could always try to keep the peace. And now it was confirmed that Yash and Aarti were in love and that Shoba-ma clearly knew about it. And she knew that once again everyone wanted to shelter her from pain. She couldn't deny that she was hurt but for once she would see her sister get what she wants and be happy and for once Shoba-ma would get what she deserves.

The four decided on a plan and made sure that Arpita was gone by the time. Aaman pretented that he didn't know about Yash and Aarti in front of her. They didn't want her to privy to their plan. Not that they didn't trust her, but she would try to dissuade them of what they had planned.
The next day Aart and Shoba were summoned to face her father and stepmother. It was very heated.
"I will not marry him and you can't force me. You are not my mother."
"Aarti I am your father and I say you have to."
"Bauji I wil not marry a man that cheated on me before marriage. Look where that has left my mother. I am an adult and I won't be forced to do this. You can't make me. You can disown me if you want. I don't care. I will find another job. I will move back abroad if I have too. And Ma, you are not just going to agree with this either. Prashant can have his bimbo. I don't need him."
"How dare you speak to your elders like that."
"Respect is earned, Mrs Dubey. It is not merely given. So this is easy for me. You can manipulate my father and force your will down on my mother but I am outside your scope of influence. I see you for what you are. I see you for what you are. My father might be blinded by his love for you but I am not. Stay out of my life. You do not make decisions for me. Is that clear."
He stepmother was speechless.
"Aart!" he father was livid. His phone rang an broke the tension.
"Hello" her father answered. "Sorry but I am bust right now. What? Arpita?" he was still on the phone when he walke to the TV in his study and switched it on with the remote and changed the channel to what he was looking for.
Arpita and Aaman were on the tv. They were running towards a car.
"International super model turned model agent Arpita Dubey was caught kissing and sneaking out of the Bhopal Manor Guest house last night with an unknown male. And this on the eve of her wedding to renowned business man and fashion designer Yash Scindiya. Bets are on whether the marriage will still take place tomorrow people. Will the Scindiya's accept this marriage or will she marry the unknown heartthrob." Said the news anchor.
They all stood there shocked for a long while.
Her father called her immediately.
"Aarpita!" the house reverberated with the sound.
"Coming bauji."
"Where where you last night,"
"I know you know bauji. I have seen the news too. I'm so sorry buaji. I didn't think anyone would see us. We were careful."
Her father went to her and slapped her across the face.
Aarti ran to her and held her.
"No Bauji ..."
"Bauji, I love Aaman and I want to marry him. Arpita interjected. Now the whole world knows. And I won't hide it anymore."
"You will not marry that man. He is not even in the calibre of the Scindiya's. He is not good enough for you Arpita. He is part of the low class family that your father married into. I will not have it. We will make statement. We will speak to the Scindiya's. We will fix it."
"You will not speak of my family like that Rhadha. Aaman might not be as rich as Yash but he is a decent man. He has a thriving business and he will be able to look after Arpita well." said Shoba.
"I know you had a hand in this. I know that you want Yash for your no good daughter. You want to get me back for what I did you then. Isn't it so Shoba. You want to steal away my daughters groom like I stole your husband."
"I want nothing of the sort. You schemed and plotted and fell pregnant to get my husband. You are the one that is no good. Because you come from a poor family you made it your business to find a rich husband never mind that it someone elses. You are the one that is low class." Shoba had finally found her voice.
"Shobaji!" said Dubeyj
"No ji, you be quiet. You are no better. You might be rich but you allowed this woman to seduce you. You are weak where is concerned. She has you like a pupped on a string and the only when that doesn't know it is you. And you know what. And guess what, now karma has come back t to bite you. You both cared nothing for my feelings. I loved you ji. I would have done anything for you that is why I stayed. But today I realise that I am worth so much more. I am no longer interested in the scraps from your table. Today I will stand with my daughters and they will have what they want. They will marry who they choose. And if you oppose me, you will both be sorry. We will apologise to the Scindiya's for Arpita's mistake yes, but I will not allow any of my daughters to marry any one they do not want to marry."
He words were hardly cold when they they received a call from SP. His voice thundering from the other side.
"It's no use shouting. Please come to our house and we can talk peacefully." Said Dubeyji.
"Shobaji, get Aaman's parents to come here too."
"Yes, Aarti and Arpita please go to your room till elders have come to an agreement."
"Yes, ma."
Once they reached Arpita's room. Aarti immediately apologised.
"Didi, I'm so sorry. Bauji slapped you. It's all my fault. And now all the world thinks that you cheated on your fiance. You never told me it was going to be in the news. You said that you would arranged for a photopraph, Didi I should never have agreed. I am going to tell them now. I will clear everything up."
"Aarti don't you dare. I knew you would try and stop me that is why I didn't tell you or Yash everything. I did this for you. And no matter what you say, people would rather believe the bad than the good. That is why I wanted so public. She no matter what you say, it can't be taken back. And you will have the man you love. And so will I."
"What?"
"I'm in love with Aaman?"
"When did this happen?"
"I'm not sure but last night when we kissed I knew. But please didi, you can't tell him. I don't want him to feel sorry for me. He doesn't even like me. But he will marry me for you and I can live with that."
"Oh, Arpi. You are such a special person. Your heart is bigger than the whole world. You will get what you deserve. You will have your true love and he will love you back. I just know it. I love you so much."
"I love you too. And I hope what you say come true" they hugged,
Soon the 3 families were having discussions, very heated discussions while the sisters were nervously waiting for the outcome. After about an hour, Shoba-ma came to the bedroom.
"Girls, the marriages will take place tomorrow. Arpita will marry Aaman and Aarti will marry Yash."
The jumped and hugged each other.
"Arpita, how do you know about Yash and Aarti?"
"She just told me now, Ma" she said not meeting her mother's eyes.
"And this whole Aaman thing wasn't staged?"
"Of course not, Ma. Why would you say that?" both of them could not meet her eyes.
"I was just wondering why my girls cannot look me in the eyes."
She first hugged Arpita.
"Thank you."
"For what Ma?"
"Just thank you." they both knew for what.
Then she went to Aarti.
"You have your happiness now. You have you love."
"Yes, Ma." And they hugged.
Aarti's phone rang.
"I wonder who that is?" said her mother smilingly.
"Arpita beta, come and help me make some tea and they left Aarti to accept the call of her heart.

[SIZE=4][/SIZE]

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

swiiitttyaarti-yashLeeLorhsangeethbalaHadenikelbongalisooSunrio80Fandupiyushisurili1Folladisha_rajdevasmaniThemmyrakenduvadanaksenBusiMusiannirogcSharlene1410Tessalonilovely_nikki

Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:49am | IP Logged
this had me in tears! what an angel Arpita is! what a sacrifice she made for her sister! Aaman is also an angel! they deserve each other! I am so happy that Shoba finally found her voice and spoke up for her daughters' happiness! really engendered beautiful emotions which made my morning! awesome one my Honey-Bee! Day Dreaming

bongalisoo

Go to top