Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

PV SS - Forbidden Epilogue - Page 6 (Page 3)

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
oh thats a new story B congratulations !!!!Clap
oh now hurdles in the way all over !!Cry both fell in love at first sight but they can never make their love win over all the hurdles Cry thats so sad to see them suffer so much and i can understand why aarti is backing away from her love its only becoz of she became witness of a life her mother is living ans she never want to become something like radha in anyones life least her sister who loves her Ouch

that was awesome B !!!!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

B-onesie

Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
I hope Yash and Aarti get married they belong together Aripta can marry Prashant Aarya love each other they should be together why should they be in pain and hurt themselves for Aripta or her mother love chose them why should they suffer Yash should tell everyone the truth that he loves Aarti and want to marry only her not Aripta
awesome job BStar 
Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
oh no what a mess Unhappy poor souls have to fight against what they feel! that very situation is the reason Aarti can't be with Yash, having witnessed her mother's pain, plus Arpita being such an angel. wonder how they will overcome this? I think once Yash understands the situation he'll understand his lady better and it may just make a difference...

thanks for updating my Honey-Bee Smile
BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Wow sis both updt were awesome and I loved reading both updts.

B-onesie

cuteariya IF-Sizzlerz
cuteariya
cuteariya

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Wow aarya fall in love with each other at first sight 
But bad luck yash was engaged to arpita 
OMG aarya made love
Uff now aarti's sacrifice start
Can't she just understand from her own mom life
That forcing yash to marry arpita will destroy 3 life
When she know yash madly in love with her
Now who saw aarya kissing?
Hope aarti will understand that yash will never be happy with arpita
Continue plz

B-onesie

annirogc IF-Rockerz
annirogc
annirogc

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
nice part..loved it

B-onesie

B-onesie IF-Sizzlerz
B-onesie
B-onesie

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Chapter 3

Finally Aarti came to her senses.  She ran to her mother's room.  And Yash followed her.  Her mother was packing.

"Ma, what are you doing?  Ma please stop.  Where will you go?"

"I don't care.  I will live in the streets before I stay with you."

"Ma, please I'm sorry.  It was a mistake.  It won't happen again."

"A mistake.  How does your sister's fiance mistakenly end up in your bedroom?  How do you mistakenly kiss him?  Have you slept with him, Aarti?  Have you?"

She just lowered her head.

She heard her mother sigh.  She shook her head.

"Never in my whole life have I felt so hurt.  You know how my life has been Aarti.  They betrayal I felt.  The pain I endured all my married life.  Yet you do the same.  That makes you even worse than Rhadha.  Aarpita is your sister.  Have you learnt nothing from my experience?  You, were the one that had the lowest opinion of Rhadha.  Even today, you can't stand her, but you are no better than her."

Aarti sobbed.  Every word her mother said felt like daggers through her heart.  She loved her mother so much.  She had always only wanted to protect her and now she had hurt her most of all.  She had no defence.  Her mother was saying nothing that wasn't true.  First she had to give up her love and now because of her love, she was losing her mother.  She could not endure the pain.  She sank down next to the bed and cried.

This spurred Yash into action.  He could see the effect that losing her mother's trust and respect had on Aarti.  He couldn't bear it. 

"Shoba-ma, please I beg you, don't judge Aarti so harshly.  Ma, please.  I am to blame.  We didn't ask for this to happen, we didn't choose to fall in love but we did.  She hates herself for what we had done, for what we feel.  She asked me repeatedly to stay away from her.  She begged me.  She even left her job to get away from me, but I love her Ma.  I love her so much.  I came here without her knowledge or consent.  I am to blame.  Only me.  Please Ma, you can't leave her alone.  She only has you. I beg you Ma, I beg you."

Yash fell down and touched her feet.  He was begging her for his love, for her forgiveness.

Shoba was shocked at this display.

"Yash, please stop.  Get up."

"I won't get up before you say you forgive Aarti, before you agree to stay.  I will marry Arpita.  I will stay away from Aarti.  Please Ma, just don't leave her alone." 

"Fine, I will stay."

"Thank you Ma.  I will keep my promise.   I will see to it that Arpita is not hurt. I will stay away from Aarti."

She looked at the daughter still sitting and crying pathetically on the floor.  She bent down and wiped her tears. 

"Beta. I wish I could be strong enough to fight for your love.  I can see that you two clearly love each other.  I wish someone loved me as much as Yash loves you.  Even enough to give you up.  I wish I could choose you first and tell your father to let Yash marry you but I can't.  You know how hurt I am by what I just witnessed.  But I can forgive you if you can forgive me for stepping back again and giving your father and Radha their wish, to see Yash marry their daughter."

"Yes Ma" they were both crying and embraced each other. 

Yash, moved quietly to leave the room.

"Yash beta, take Aarti to her room.  She needs you right now.  Be there for her one last time."

"Yes, Ma" he said.  They looked at each other in understanding. In their hearts he was now her son and she was his mother.  He picked her up and carried her to her room.  He put her down on the bed and lay down beside her.  She clung to him as if her life depended on it.  She cried for a long time.  Finally she calmed down.  She sat up and looked at him.

"Thank you Yash."

"For what?"

"For making Ma stay."

"I love you.  I couldn't let you be alone, because I know you still won't be with me."

"I am going to talk to Prashant.  I am going to tell him that I am no longer a virgin and if he still wants to marry me, I am going to accept." they looked at each other and he took her in his embrace again. 

"I love you Yash.  I will love you always."

"I love you too."  They kissed and things soon spiralled out of control.  The door still remained unlocked, but it was understood that her mother was giving them their time.  Time to let each other go, in whichever way that may be.

Their clothes were quickly discarded and she was on top of him, riding him.  No foreplay was needed in there desperate need to be with each other in every sense for the last time. It was hard and fast and they climaxed quickly. Soon after they made sweet slow love, this time they wanted savour their coming together. They needed to make this last their whole lifetime.  Afterwards they showered together and he after holding her for long time he left. 

A month later, it was Aarti's engagement.  The whole family was excited.  Especially Arpita.  Aarti pretended to be happy.  She had told Prashant that she was no longer a virgin, and he agreed to still marry her. 

Yash's family was invited too.  He felt like he was dying, to see the love of his life being engaged to someone else.  He didn't know how he was managing to keep his composure.  She never looked in his direction once and it was a good thing.  He might have just lost it.

"Yash beta, will you help me get the gifts in Arpita's room" Shoba said.

"Yes, Ma" they went together.

When they went into the room she opened up her arms to her son and he went to her finally getting a chance to give in to his feelings. 

"Everything will work out as it should beta.  Have faith.  If you are meant to be with Aarti you will be with her."

He didn't believe her.

They composed themselves and went back out with the gifts.

There was family from Shoba;s side as well.  Aarti didn't see them often as her father was not a favourite with them but she had a special bond with her cousin Aaman.  She was so happy to see them. 

"See how beautiful you have become, or is only the makeup. The last time I saw you, you were pimple faced freak."

"You were a freak yourself.  A nerd with stupid glasses and braces.  Now you're quite a hunk. Maybe I should get you a wife too.  Though I can understand with your personality the ladies will shy away."

"What do you mean, they throw themselves at me."

"Yes, Aaman.  Whatever."

"I see your stuck up sister is still the same."

He had never gotten along with Arpita.

"Be nice Aaman.  She is not stuck up.  She is a wonderful person."

"Yes, just like her mother.  Very nice" he said sarcastically.

"She is nothing like her mother.  I know the family thinks she is but she is not.  I think you scare her because you are always fighting with her.  Just try and be nice and get to know her and you'll see."

"I see is engaged to that rich guy from the Scindiya family."

"Yes."

"What kind of person is he?"

"He ... He's ok?' she said.  Aaman gave her a funny look as she walked away.

It was the middle of the engagement party when Yash's worst fears materialised.  His future father in law made an announcement. 

"May I have everyone's attention?  We have spoken to the priest and we have agreed on a date for the both my daughters' weddings, exactly a month from now.  We will have a double wedding. 

Their eyes found each other.  Neither looking very happy. They couldn't say anything.  They had to accept the decision.  He excused himself shortly after that.  He couldn't take this faade anymore.  He was scared that he would just whisk her away from there.  And he had made a promise to his mother in law and to her.  He smiled wryly, he considered Shoba-ma his mother in law more than Rhadha.

Later that night he received a call from her.
"How are you Yash?"

"How do you think?"

"I'm sorry, that was insensitive of me."

"I just wanted to say that I will talk to buaji and Rahdha-ma and make them re-consider the double wedding.  I don't want it either."

"What does it matter Aarti, when and where we get married.  What matters is to whom we get married.  And if I can't marry you then everything else is of no consequence."

He knew she was crying on the other side, though he didn't hear anything.

"Sweetheart, don't cry.  I didn't mean to make you cry."

"It's fine."

"Tell me you're not angry.  Say you love me please."

"I'm not angry with you Yash and you know how much I love you."

"That's all I need to know.  I love you too baby."

"Good night." she said and disconnected the call. 

Aarti's mother went away for a week to her family.  She wanted to take a break before the wedding preparations started in earnest.  She was forced by Arpita to go on a double date with her and Yash.  Luckily Prashant and Arpita were very upbeat and they carried the conversation.  Both she and Yash tried as best they could to make the evening pleasant.  Aarti and Yash had to get used to it.   They would soon be family and these types of things would the norm. Aaman stayed back with her and he was also at dinner with his latest conquest, Mansi.  She was an unemployed aspiring model and a real ditsy type.  She was at least a source of distraction for Aarti and Yash as she was quite funny.  She was in awe of the fact that Arpita used to be a model and had a model agency and that the rest were all in the fashion industry. 

It was clear that Arpita did not care for Mansi at all.  She definitely did not have the look that Arpita considered to be model material and she was too ignorant.  Her pet hate was people that gave the profession that made her what she is today a bad name.  Aaman felt the brunt of Arpita's judgment, although Mansi was oblivious.  So there was clear tension between them and constant disagreement from the food to politics.   She really wished they could get along.  They were two of the people that she loved the most.  Prashant gave Mansi a job as an assistant in one if his boutiques, so the night wasn't a complete bust.  When it was time to go, Yash payed the bill for all of them, and before they got up he squeezed her hand lightly under the table. 

Soon wedding preparations were in full swing.  Arpita heading everything with her mother and to a lesser extent Shoba.  Aarti offered to design and have all the ladies outfits made.  Otherwise she had very little input in to the wedding.  She had gotten to know her in laws somewhat and she couldn't really ascertain what their expectations of her was.  She wasn't sure if she would be able to continue to work after marriage, although her line was the most successful in their boutiques.  He mother in law was not overly friendly but it seemed that they accepted her.  Prashant wanted to get intimate a few times, but she always stopped him.  She said she wanted to wait for marriage.  He wasn't happy but he let it go usually.  She wondered what she was going to do on her wedding night.  She didn't feel any physical attraction for Prashant, yet just the thought of her Yash set her on fire.

She was still working late 2 days before the wedding.  She tried not to think of it, or him but it was impossible.  She had to go for the next ceremony at her parents' house, so she couldn't stay too late.  She would just pop into Prashant's office to leave the designs and then go home.  She opened the door and nothing could prepare for what she saw.  Mansi and Prashant half naked on the couch in his office.  She dropped the designs and backed out the room.  He got up and called after her.  She ran out of the building and went straight home.  She felt ill.  She vomited.  She called her mother and said.

"Ma, I'm not coming.  The wedding is off."

"Yes, Prashant is here.  He wanted to talk to you."

"I don't want to see him Ma."

"Are you home?"

"Yes."

"I have sent Aaman to come and check on you."

"It's not necessary."

"Nevertheless, he is already on his way."

She sat in the lounge with her head on her knees.  She didn't know how to feel.  She didn't love him.  She shouldn't feel upset, but she still felt betrayed.  She heard the door open but she didn't look up.

"Aarti are you ok?" she heard Aaman ask.

She looked up to answer and she saw both Aaman and Yash standing there.

She jumped up and ran to him, and held him tight crying.  He rubbed her and rubbed her hair while she cried, kissing the top of her head intermittently.  Neither caring how it looked to Aaman at that moment. 

When she finally calmed down he asked.

"Are you better now, love?'

"I don't why I'm crying.  I didn't even love him."

"It's just a natural re-action, baby."

She started to feel sick again and ran to the bathroom.

"Aarti, you shouldn't upset yourself like this.  It's not good for you." He said when she came out of the bathroom."

She sat back on the couch.

"So is someone going to tell me what the heck is going on here?" Aaman said.

"We're in love.  We have been for a while but we agreed to stay away from each other for Arpita's sake." said Yash.

"Oh my word.  I can't believe this.  You're lives are like a freaking soap opera.  Aarti, Ma will freak when she finds out."

"She knows"

"What"

"She caught us kissing in my bedroom."

"So you two ..." he left it hanging.

"Yes, but he was drunk.  Me, I was just wanted to be with him so it's not his fault."

"No, it was my fault.  I only drank because I was jealous of you giving Prashant all the guys all that attention.  So it's my fault."

"No Yash..."

"Om my gosh, just stop.  You two are so in love it's sickening.  So what are we going to do about this?"

"I'm going to marry Arpita.  We both love her and would never hurt her."

"But what about Aarti"

"We agreed about this a long time ago."

"I have a solution." no one had realised that the door was still open and Arpita had heard everything.

"Arpita!" They all said in union.

Aarti ran to her.  Didi I am so sorry.  I didn't mean to hurt you.  Please believe me."

"Didi, I think I always knew how you two felt.  I just chose to ignore it."  She touched her cheek.  "Especially this week with the rituals I've been noticing how you two look at each other.  I love Yash, but the look in your eyes when you see him is something else.  I was hurt at first, that's why I continued with everything.  But I had clarity of mind after Prashant came with his sob story to our house this evening.  I am not angry with you.  I know you can't choose who you love.  So I have a solution to get you two married.  But I need you all to be committed to it.  Because bauji and Ma are still going to insist that you marry Prashant.  Do you all agree with me, even you Aaman?

"Yes" the other 3 said.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

saroj17ap14sangeethbalaHadenikelbongalisoopiyushisurili1FandulassekoolSAI92Folladisha_rajdevasmaniksenAlameluannirogcSharlene1410lovely_nikki

jhillyarya IF-Sizzlerz
jhillyarya
jhillyarya

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Oh.. new story.. I missed it. but finally catch up..oh such a complicated situation, They both love each other but just holding themselves back foe Arpita.. Arpita was not at fault so she shouldn't get the sufferings.
And Yeah Sobha and Radha.. that is the main reason for Aarti's reactions..
now when Arpita knows everything, I hope everything going to be perfect but still waiting how you will unfold the rest..
beautifully written B..

B-onesie

Go to top