India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AVIMAN/ROSID OS:U R MY LIFE

sheetal1979 IF-Rockerz
sheetal1979
sheetal1979

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Roli and Siddanth marriage happen in a grand way.Everyone praise the beautiful pair but no body know that this marriage become hell.First night Roli sit on middle of the bed and her face is cover by veil she is very nervous and excited too.Siddanth enter in room and lock the door.Roli hearbeat increasing Siddanth came near her and pull her veil strongly she feel pain and saw Sid but Sid not bother about her pain and push her and lean towards her he use Roli like a toy like wild animal he physically torture  her Roli screamed but Sid not stop and after sometime when he physically make relationship with Roli and came out from room leave Roli alone she cry a lot and can't understand why he treat like this after sometime she sleep.In morning 5:30am she sleep suddenly she wake up bcoz she is fully wet then she saw Sid poured  full bucket of water on her.
Sid: If u sleep so long then who will do the work go and do the work then prepare breakfast for me i have to go office.
Roli immediately went from there she do all the works and prepare breakfast for Sid.Sid came to dining area and sit on chair Roli serve the food after taking one byte he get angry and throw the plate and give tight slap to Roli she shocked Sid shouted
Sid: U don't know how to prepare food ur parents not teach u to how make food and went to office angrily tears fall from Roli eyes.She can't understand y Sid behave like this when they meet first time he look like a decent guy.

FLASH BACK
Roli live in a village with her elder brother Rakesh her parents died when she was small her brother treat like her daughter he fullfill all wish of Roli he do anything for her she is his life.Roli live in hostel and study in college in vacation she go to villag.One day when she go to village in the way some goon try to misbehave with her and that time Sid came and save her and safely drop Roli to her village.Roli told everything to Rakesh.He thanx to Sid and say stay here today and then go tomorrow Sid accept his wish Roli smiled that time rakesh saw in Roli eyes that she likes Sid he think something.Nxt day he ask from sid about his life.Sid told that he is alone and now he take care of family business.Rakesh ask if u r not married can u marry with my sis Sid say yes.Roli feel very happy and then their marrige done.

FLASH BACK END

Suddenly Roli saw the time and scare Sid anytime came from office she rush to kitchen to prepare dinner.After sometime Sid came from office and directly go to room and take bath when he came out from bathroom he saw roli enter in room with tea her hand is shivering due to fear and drop the tea on him.Sid get angry and beat roli madly she beg him to leave but sid not listen her after that he tell go and bring food in room Roli bring food in room after having food she took plate and go to kitchen and cry and do pending work.
Sid: Roli come fast y u take long time.After listening his voice she  frightened and rush toward the room when she enter in room Sid lock the door and hold her hand and push her to bed and got on top of her and started kissing her everywhere Roli :Plz siddanth ji leave me my body is paining(bcoz he beat her) but Sid not in mood to listen her when he can't control more he remove her all clothes and also his clothes he press more on her so Roli shouted in pain he bites all over her body and this make Roli to more cry finally he entered in her and complete his thirst and once again left from room leave Roli alone she cried a lot bcoz all body paining.This is the everyday routine.One day Rakesh come to meet Roli and after seeing her condition get angry and hold Sid collor and scold him but Sid not say a single word and smiled.Both shocked after seeing Sid not react.
Rakesh:now my sis not here stay come Roli we go from here ur brother is still alive.Roli saw Sid from teary eyes and Then roli shocked when she saw tear In Sid eyes who try to thide from Roli.She think something fishy so he tell her brother : i m not coming this is my house.
Rakesh: see Sid how much she luvs u and what u done u torture her y u could do this tell me and once again hold his collor but that time Sid push him and he fall in floor.
Sid:  y y u aking from me remembered Anjali after hearing this name Rakesh face turned pale Roli can't understand what's going on she ask "who is Anjali"
Sid: can u tell her who is Anjali no then ok i tell her.Anjali was my younger sister one day for some project work she went to ur village with her friends there u brother saw her and that night he raped my sis my sister not tolerated and committed suicide and before she wrote letter for me and wrote what happened to her after that sid cry a lot Roli can't believe that her brother do something like this.
Roli: i can't believe that u bhai shame on u and this is a gud punishment for u that ur sis life like a hell and u can't do anything and from now i accept all torture from Siddanth ji happily and yes from now i luv him more then earlier.
Sid shocked how any girl luv someone who became her life like hell .
Rakesh touch Sid feet and say"plz forgive me i surrender myself to police but plz don't torture my sis".Rakesh call polce and surrender himself.
Sid; i m sorry Roli to took revenge from ur brother i treated u very badly and i m not deserving so that u forgive me and tears came out from his eyes.
Roli: No siddanth ji u not done wrong may be if i m in ur place then i also do like this and after listened the truth i luv u more "i luv u Siddanth ji"
Sid:I luv u too Roli u r my life and hug roli .
IN night when roli wake up he saw Sid is not there when she search him she find him in a other room and shocked Sid beat himself by belt Roli rush to him and stop him tear came out from her eyes and shouted on Sid "what r u doing" but sid can't said anything then Roli give her promise then sid tell"i m not a bad guy but after my sis death i can't control and ready to took revenge i hurt u a lot from first day i tortured u but my inside soul scolding me that's y after torturing u i came here and punished myself after hearing that Roli cry Sid try to tell something but she can't listen her and hold his hand take to the room and lock the door.She remove his shirt and lay down him on bed and turn back side she saw lots of mark in his bare back tears came out from her eyes and drop on his bare back Sid try to turn but she stop him and kiss all over his bare back and then apply cream aah sound came from sid roli can't bear this and cry a lot now Sid turn and pull Roli she fall on his chest Sid cup her face and wipe her tears with his lips and took her lips on his, he bite her lips and then enters her mouth, their tongues dances with each other  he slide her cloth and kissed on her crook, he then put off her cloth and bite her in her sensual part and she cries in pain(but this time she luvthis pain),he then enter into her, he kissed her lips so that she couldn't cry in pain. After along love making both of them sleep in each other arms forgetting the weird past.

Edited by sheetal1979 - 18 April 2016 at 6:26am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

swathi1992renuka-rosidswathyrsteja-rosidi_am_PRASANNAhimani_rosidlaughingpearls

laughingpearls IF-Sizzlerz
laughingpearls
laughingpearls

Geet HSP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
wow dear it was awesome... roli getting hurt from Sid...even without knowing why he is doing... rakesh rapes anjali...Sid did all this for his sister... roli forgiving him...happy ever after...
himani_rosid IF-Dazzler
himani_rosid
himani_rosid

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
lovely di sid did all this for his sister Anjali after knowing truth roli forgave him loved it di awesome
arisharosid20 IF-Dazzler
arisharosid20
arisharosid20

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Love love love I really love it awesome ..
honeyrosid-6 IF-Dazzler
honeyrosid-6
honeyrosid-6

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Suprb dear...first I got angry on sid..I thought roli shouldn't frgve sid  easily bt  qftr knowing abt anjali...felt bad fr sid ..roli too frgve sid ...nyc os
renuka-rosid Senior Member
renuka-rosid
renuka-rosid

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
nice didi I'm waiting for your ff
teja-rosid Goldie
teja-rosid
teja-rosid

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Fav os di loved it 
Waiting for more 
nithyaji Goldie