Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What did you NOT like in the movie Fan IF you watched it already? (Page 5)

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

Originally posted by PurpleAir

Endless action sequences.
Woukd have liked to see how Gaurav became so cunning and fit. wasn't he just a innocent, naive fan in the first part.

I loved the 2nd half for the thriller ingredients. Kept me on the edge of my seat. The climax, I liked too.

Aryan did not have to shout out a Sorry to Gaurav. The fact that he changed his view point on his fans and appreciated their love, was much more than a mere SORRY..

Agree on the action scenes. But just want to say something about Gaurav...it was really interesting how they kept up his characterization from the start...remember the way he takes on 3 guys in the store right in the beginning? Crazily enough, they can't best him and other people have to break up the fight. Then the way he blackmails the cops in the train, the use of money to get the room of his choice, the way he pulls off that little stunt with Sid Kapoor, then gives a chase to the undercover cops who come to extract him from the hotel room...he was both very cunning and fit all along...but you just wouldn't believe that from his outer appearance. He wasn't innocent and naive...he just appeared so...which is really creepy if you think about it LOL
Now that you have put it this way, I find his characterization a lot more impressive. Good observation!  Clap He was never that naive. He was ballsy enough to take on people more powerful than him right from the beginning.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zeeliciousxokabeeraspeakingpallavi25Beautyful_Mess

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Contrary to everyone else  i loved 2nd half more , loved all the action scenes and chases as they kept me at the edge of the seat Embarrassed
The only thing that made me sad was the ending Cry and the lack of SORRY Ouch

Edited by angrybread - 17 April 2016 at 1:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zeeliciousxopallavi25Beautyful_Mess

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
BTW mini nice thread apart from usual 1,2 notorious people LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MinzPie

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
why they had to go to London or Croatia to do all this chase scenes. 
it would have more impact if the chase was in the streets of Delhi, or Kolkatta, or Mumbai, or even the in slumps...

they wasted money going to overseas just for the chases. Aryan could danced a Ambani's wedding. 

MinzPie

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
I loved the chase sequences.. But then I loved everythingLOL

MinzPie

--L-- IF-Stunnerz
--L--
--L--

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Lakhan.

BDJ, 1 mooch off & we have a new man LOL

Here Film's most imp turning point when Gaurav enacts like Aryan the superstar, that too overseas not in india, where no one could recognize that it is Gaurav... while in India he was doing it for years & no one confused him with real star LOL
LOL

This

And also complete 2nd half

Edited by Shy_ - 17 April 2016 at 1:52pm

MinzPie

Zeeliciousxo IF-Dazzler
Zeeliciousxo
Zeeliciousxo

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
I watched it last night. I think there were a lot of unnecessary scenes. Neha's (is that her name?) role was also kind of unnecessary. I would have liked to see more substance in her in any case. The chase scenes were too long. I also would have liked to see Gaurav's family and friends noticing the changes in him...so did not buy the clueless personas they shared. Also, I would have liked to see a lot more of HOW Gaurav planned everything. The work that went behind all his daring impersonations. And it would have been great to see HOW exactly Aryan proved his innocence for everything in the end, especially without Gaurav.

Lastly, *spoiler* I would have liked to see Gaurav survive. Some redemption on his part would have been great...starting a new life, devoid of his obsession with Aryan, would have been beautiful to see. The message should have been that fans too are normal human beings capable of having their own lives. That they are the superstars of their own lives. Despite their (sometimes unhealthy) obsessions with celebrities, they are fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, grandparents, friends, HUMANS before they are fans.

I really would have liked Gaurav to serve time for his crimes and then move on with his life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MinzPie-Priya-

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by briahna

why they had to go to London or Croatia to do all this chase scenes. 
it would have more impact if the chase was in the streets of Delhi, or Kolkatta, or Mumbai, or even the in slumps...

they wasted money going to overseas just for the chases. Aryan could danced a Ambani's wedding. 
But how exactly would Aryan be able to chase Gaurav in broad daylight in India.. He was a superstar.. The chase would have been cut short by his fans when they see him running without security on the roadsLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25Beautyful_Mess-DZ-

Go to top