Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What did you NOT like in the movie Fan IF you watched it already? (Page 3)

.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sajitha.

Originally posted by .Lakhan.

YRF sometimes goes on to feel granted as if Audience is so dumb that they will accept whatever trash they serve.

Salmam ji too was taking audience for granted for some time. If not for BB, he would have lost out alot of fans like SRK as well.Wink

So now Salman is dragged to save some left off superstar Srk image LOL

BTW,,,,, BB was Salman's 8th film post Dabangg, you really think he lost fans?? LOL

Before Dabangg, Before Wanted... take any time, any film, Salman Khan never lost any fan, it's i guess his haters have lost their way to bash him coz each time they put him down, he rise above expectations.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MinzPie-iLoveZaynMalik

.sajitha. Goldie
.sajitha.
.sajitha.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pieryrose

1. The chasing scene in the abroad..
2. Both the star and the fan know too much action, it was illogical, but it was thrilling to watchLOL
3. How it ended, without Aryan saying sorry.
4. A mega star goes without bodyguards anywhere

Even I felt Aryan should have said a sorry just to get Gaurav off. But same time, I dont think Aryan deserved to apologise. Gaurav bashed up a person. Its a crime. Aryan was put off so his counter cold reaction to Gaurav. I don know, thats how I see it from my pov. The fact that "Aryan" appearing at MT without any of his BGs and till the end of that scene should have alarmed the security, no? Yeah Aryan wanted to deal with Gaurav alone. But what kind of a team who dont run behind their client? And I had no issues with Aryan and Gaurav doing those stunts. Remember how Gaurav tried eacaping from the police from the hotel initially? He seemed pretty good at it. But yeah he dont look that fit.Sleepy Aryan is a star anyways and he probably learnt and is fit. I have to admit also the chase scene was awesome and my favourite part of the film.

MinzPiepieryrose

.sajitha. Goldie
.sajitha.
.sajitha.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .sajitha.

YRF sometimes goes on to feel granted as if Audience is so dumb that they will accept whatever trash they serve.

Salmam ji too was taking audience for granted for some time. If not for BB, he would have lost out alot of fans like SRK as well.Wink

So now Salman is dragged to save some left off superstar Srk image LOL

BTW,,,,, BB was Salman's 8th film post Dabangg, you really think he lost fans?? LOL

Before Dabangg, Before Wanted... take any time, any film, Salman Khan never lost any fan, it's i guess his haters have lost their way to bash him coz each time they put him down, he rise above expectations.

LOL continue. 
MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
please guys there are 100 others topic bringing Salman SRK together-do bashing there..here just opinion about not liking something in the movie FAN..
briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

They did it earlier also, with RNBDJ, 1 mooch off & we have a new man LOL

Here Film's most imp turning point when Gaurav enacts like Aryan the superstar, that too overseas not in india, where no one could recognize that it is Gaurav... while in India he was doing it for years & no one confused him with real star LOL

I guess Overseas mei Srk film kuch jayda chalti hai toh wahan kuch bhi logic laga do, socha hoga indian audience will accept.....CONTENT Film..... ya sue Clap

Audience have given their thumbs down to Gaurav's intro in teaser, his whole make over didn't go down with audience... they would have even ignored it if he would have more thrilling character like Rahul Mehra of Darr... He tried but failed badly...

Manish Sharma can't bring the same magic in Fan which Yash Chopra brought in Darr... WOM is extremely negative for film, now it's sure Critics might have been bribed this time out of desperation... LOL

what a comeback

Housefullmoniluvskinshuk

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I am totally confusedConfused
.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniRulz

Should have seen this coming Mini ji.. Was kinda expectedLOL Watch FAN and you will forget everythingHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Housefull

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamyam

Originally posted by MiniRulz

Should have seen this coming Mini ji.. Was kinda expectedLOL Watch FAN and you will forget everythingHeart
arre ek sincere topic banaya thha uska bhi raita ho gaya..
anyway till now I understood chase scene is not liked by many and the end..thank you

Edited by MiniRulz - 17 April 2016 at 12:54pm

Go to top