Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ranveer's unsaid feelings #3 updated Episode 217 page 149 (Page 59)

lifesobeautiful Senior Member
lifesobeautiful
lifesobeautiful

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Hii Sakshi,
Amazing.. update..!!! Naina Angry seriously i badly want that one day ranveer slapped naina too hard..!! She witch come to ishveer house and spoiling their romance and again a new natak.. Angry but thax god..ranveer handle it.Poor raagini start to cry seeing naina but not is raagini fault bcoz suddenly koi chudail dekh le toh horrible feel toh hoga hi..and naina chudail se kam todi na hai.. LOL ROFL
Ishveer sunday romance and our ranveer dhikara alwaye ready for romance but again no one disturb them..!!! LOL
Now waiting for nxt...
Thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi5050

ayeshamukhtar Senior Member
ayeshamukhtar
ayeshamukhtar

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Gald that naina going soon from ishveer house and did not spoil their all Sunday...
Awww our cutie pie ragini was crying because of that eveil naina Angry
Just want to give her a tight slap...
Huh anyhow our ishveer moments were awesome as usual...
I just wish that the show never end so soon...
Cry
Sometime I just thought that Tongue
When ever ekta watched a dream she start to write a drama on it ...and forget the last one...
Today I also feel the same that the show ends because of her negligence... Because she neglected MATSH a lot and pay attention on her other dramas and due to this we lost MATSH Cry

sakshi5050

shaktiluvradz Senior Member
shaktiluvradz
shaktiluvradz

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Hi sakshi  thnq for  pm. Ragini s not  only cute she s a smart  child and dis naina  chudayil  peecha  hi nahi chod thi.she should  c ishveer  romance nd let her  burn n jealousy.  Ishveer  scenes  were so adorable  let's c who s disturbing  or Wat ranveer  s up to . Really ishani  luks  so cute in shree. 

sakshi5050

sakshi5050 IF-Rockerz
sakshi5050
sakshi5050

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dvprt418.py

Awesome episode bechara ranveer caught up big time between two ladies. Naina is a witch she has petrified ragini that she starts crying after seeing this. Finally ranveer managed the situation but this naina is surely upto something notorious.
Lazy Sunday ishveer romance Embarrassed Embarrassed seriously ranveer is very romantic so few things left incomplete but surely I guess someone will disturb them again LOL LOL
Update next soon
Thnx for pm

Hi dear thanks for the comment glad you liked the episode bechara Ranveer he caught between two ladies. Ya Naina is really a witch she has hurt Raagini to the extreme that she is crying after seeing her anytime. Ya Ranveer managed the situation ya Naina is really up to something which will be revealed in the upcoming episode

lazy sunday and Ishveer romance glad you loved it ya Ranveer is so romantic ya they left few things left incomplete ya something always disturbs them what to do
ya let me update it keep reading WinkWinkWink
sakshi5050 IF-Rockerz
sakshi5050
sakshi5050

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zenab78

Superb chapter...ragini cutipei her timing is ery good ...thnaks for PM

Hi Zenab thanks for the comment glad you liked the chapter ya Raagini is a cutie pie and her timing was so good glad you liked it keep reading WinkWink
sakshi5050 IF-Rockerz
sakshi5050
sakshi5050

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi,
Amazing.. update..!!! Naina Angry seriously i badly want that one day ranveer slapped naina too hard..!! She witch come to ishveer house and spoiling their romance and again a new natak.. Angry but thax god..ranveer handle it.Poor raagini start to cry seeing naina but not is raagini fault bcoz suddenly koi chudail dekh le toh horrible feel toh hoga hi..and naina chudail se kam todi na hai.. LOL ROFL
Ishveer sunday romance and our ranveer dhikara alwaye ready for romance but again no one disturb them..!!! LOL
Now waiting for nxt...
Thanks for pm

Hi Paige thanks for the comment
Glad you liked the update and found it amazing Naina is seriously bad only ya even I wanted Ranveer to slap her hard on day lets see
ya she came to ishveer house and spoiling their romance and again she has making the same natak ya glad Ranveer handled the situation so well. Poor Raagini is crying seeing Naina but its not that cutie pie fault because of sudden chudail entry only
happy that you liked ishveer sunday romance and Ranveer dekhra always ready for romance but again there should be no disturbance for them
let me update it keep reading WinkWinkWink
sakshi5050 IF-Rockerz
sakshi5050
sakshi5050

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshamukhtar

Gald that naina going soon from ishveer house and did not spoil their all Sunday...
Awww our cutie pie ragini was crying because of that eveil naina Angry
Just want to give her a tight slap...
Huh anyhow our ishveer moments were awesome as usual...
I just wish that the show never end so soon...
Cry
Sometime I just thought that Tongue
When ever ekta watched a dream she start to write a drama on it ...and forget the last one...
Today I also feel the same that the show ends because of her negligence... Because she neglected MATSH a lot and pay attention on her other dramas and due to this we lost MATSH Cry

Hi Ayesha thanks for the comment
glad you liked the way Naina left Ranveer house soon and did not spoil their sunday
ya our cutie pie is crying seeing that Naina
ya she deserves a very big slap
happy that you liked out ishveer moments
ya even I wish the same but its ended we need to accept it only no other go

hmm ya ekta seeing some dream will start to write a drama and she will for get the last one
ya show actually ended becasue of production negligence only she neglected MATSH and paied attention to other shows that is why we lost MATSH
don't worry dear keep reading WinkWinkWink

ayeshamukhtar

sakshi5050 IF-Rockerz
sakshi5050
sakshi5050

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi  thnq for  pm. Ragini s not  only cute she s a smart  child and dis naina  chudayil  peecha  hi nahi chod thi.she should  c ishveer  romance nd let her  burn n jealousy.  Ishveer  scenes  were so adorable  let's c who s disturbing  or Wat ranveer  s up to . Really ishani  luks  so cute in shree. 

HI Janani thanks for the comment
ya Raagini is not only cute but very smart like her dad hmmm ya she should see their romance and burn in jealousy and happy that you liked ishveer scenes and ya let us see who is disturbing them and what our ranveer is up to ya our heroin is always a cup cake for us with her beauty and Saree makes her more beautiful keep reading WinkWinkWink

Go to top