Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ranveer's unsaid feelings #3 updated Episode 217 page 149 (Page 33)

sakshi5050 IF-Rockerz
sakshi5050
sakshi5050

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshamukhtar

Awww treat for us two chapters Embarrassed
Anyhow ...
You gave me a mini heart attack whan ranveer said that it's a divorce paper...
I was just that what the hell is this how can RV gave her a divorce due to just seeing the photos...
And after reading the paper ishaani as well as I am clam down hufff it's just a property papers...
And ishaani beated RV in a playful manner...he deserve it after all that Big smile
Hahahahahhhahaha naina and ritika waited that RV comes to naina and asked about photos but...
Our rv Cool did not pay any attention on that it's fantastic.. LOL ...
Poor naina you just wait and watch what RV done with you...
Eargely wanted to know that ritika reactions on RV celebrated ishaani birthday in office...

Hi ayesha thanks for the comment and glad you found my two chapters as treat for you
hmm sorry to give a mini heart attack by making Ranveer say it is divorce papers
hmmm sorry to make it feel that how can RV give her divorce just seeing the photos
glad after reading the paper Ishani and you were calmed down it was property papers only dear Ranveer was just playing
glad you liked the way Ishani beated RV in a playful manner and yes he deserve it
ya Naina and Rithika waited that RV comes to Naina and ask about the photos but our RV did eve mind it glad you liked it
poor Naina really should watch RV actions
ya even Rithika's reaction is important when she comes to know RV celebrated Ishani's birthday in office keep reading dear WinkWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayeshamukhtar

sakshi5050 IF-Rockerz
sakshi5050
sakshi5050

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyanka98

Sakshi Thank you so much for the birthday special chapter. I loved it. Star I didn't think that u r going to give Radhika b'day special chapter. I liked ur surprise. I hope Ranveer will soon find the truth about naina and ll teach her a right lesson of punishment Embarrassed

Hi priyanka thanks for the comment you are welcomed darling and thanks for reading my stories till date. glad you liked it. happy that I was able to surprise with Radhika birthday special chapter hmm even I hope the same that Ranveer should find the truth about Naina and he should teach her what she deserves keep reading dear WinkWinkWink
sakshi5050 IF-Rockerz
sakshi5050
sakshi5050

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by powergirlpriya

hii sakshiSmile.hows u dear??hope u fine sakshi???Embarrassed
reply only episode 172 & 173LOL
awesome and amazing update sakshiHugClap
             thanku so much sakshi for a beautiful & wonderful  surprise Hug ishani tens about ranveer behavior so sad ..ishani want to only ranveer wish her first so sweet but her family wish her that so nice .all family member wish our sweet ishani..all family member and ishani happy for they talk to echother after long time ..
          but ishani not happy in her heart because of ranveer Cryagain he drink why he behave like this Angryso sad for ishaniCry wow ishani look so beautiful in her pink saree &t ranveer not wish her in morning but he saw his anger Angrybut his mind always think diff LOLLOLand ranveer look so handsome in his attire Embarrassed
        naina mind only think ranveer angry on ishani how cheap herAngry first time ishani go ranveer office LOLLOL ranveer ne bomb fake diya ishani ko divorce paper de karROFLso sad of ishani ROFL(we know that ranveer kabhi bhi usee divorce nahi lega ) poor ishani with tear she read her divorce paperROFLwhat a birthday surprise ROFLROFLROFL(i can't stop my laugh after read this)
        sorry but i disappointing of ishani she beat ranveer only file NOT her thaikoli handLOLLOLi wish she beat him with her beautiful hands ROFLbut abhi picture bki hai Winkwow what a surprise he saw his angryman  attitude on her because he give a surprise birthday to ishani ROFLwow he always make fall any women on him EmbarrassedBlushingranveer want to saw ishani independent women so nice..they share some time but naina always kabba me haddi of them Angryshe disgusting i never like her ..

Again naina disturb our cute couple Angryso cute raagini she become a more cute day by dayEmbarrassedshe also dislike naina ..she always cry seeing naina hope so ishveer know about that reason ...how dare she told extra luggage to our cutepie Angryi kill her ...naina think that why ranveer not told yet about that pic(sochti reh answer nahi milega cchudel)
          Ranveer give birthday party to ishani in his office so  awesome...all staff wish ishani but our chudel not wish her thank godBig smilewow what a arrangement to this birthday party Embarrassedhe introduce ishani all staff member so cute ranveer.Day Dreaming.ishveer speech about eachother was so amazing and awesomeClapClapi mesmerized them word about eachother Day Dreaming Day Dreamingagain he bring a cake with pic and beautiful line on ishani Day Dreamingranveer  feel bad about ishani  not give first piece to him . i can't stop loving raagini in her cute faceDay Dreaming awesome naina jealous seeing ishveer i wish ishani daily come in office to hame khana pakne ke liye stove ki jarurat nahi padegi naina ki jalan se hi pak jayegaROFLall employees like our cute babyEmbarrassedthank god naina leave office LOLLOLbut her mind harm to ishani hope so her plane backfire on herLOL ishani birthday abhi pura nahi hua let's see aage kya kya hone wala haiWinkwait for next update sakshi Big smile

Thanks for pm sakshi
love priyaEmbarrassed

P.S -- Thank  sakshi for your update not many marriage to our ishveer that so nice sakshi.we never like  more marriage to our ishveer ..Smile

P.S.S-God promise kabhi na kabhi jarur replay dugi tumhari update keLOLLOL

Hi Priya ya dear I am doing good and hope you too are fine
thanks for the comment lovely comment dear
hmm glad you liked 172and 173 episode

Glad you found my surprise beautiful and wonderful happy for it and thank you for
reading my story till date. hmm Ishani was tensed seeing Ranveer behaviour and
felt sad. She even wanted Ranveer to wish her first but her family wished her happy
that you liked it. glad you liked the family member wishing  her. Ishani was even
happy to talk to them after a long time.
But she was feeling for Ranveer's behaviour as he was drinking again found sad for
Ishani. Glad you liked Ishani's in pinky attire and Ranveer didn't wish her in
the morning too just saw her in anger but his mind is always different and glad you
liked Ranveer's handsome attire

ya Naina is thinking Ranveer is angry on Ishani. Yes its first time Ishani is coming to
Nagpur office of Ranveer and Ranveer told a lie it is a divorce paper Ishani was so
sad and yes we all know Ranveer will never ever think of divorcing her poor heroin
was having tears and read the divorce paper but it was a birthday surprise glad you
you laughed reading it hope it made you happy

sorry to make you disappointing but making Ranveer beat with file and not with her
thaikoli hand hmm ya she can beat him with her beautiful hands after hearing his
reason for angryman just to give her surprise to Ishani hmm ya Ranveer makes any
woman to fall for him. he wanted her to be seen as a independent woman glad you
liked it. Glad you liked the way they shared time with each other but what to do
Naina came in between them hmm ya that is a character to be hated you can hate
her as much as you can.

ya she again disturbed our cute couple. glad you liked Raagini ya she is growing
cute day by day and she dislike Naina she is crying seeing Naina. hmm ya let us
hope the same. hmm she is telling our cutie pie extra luggage often ya she is
thinking why Ranveer didn't ask her about the photo but she is not able to get the
answer till now

glad you liked the way Ranveer gave birthday party to Ishani in his office and all
staff wished Ishani and thank god Naina didn't wish her. glad you liked the
arrangement for the birthday part. He introduced Ishani to all his staff and glad you found
Ranveer cute here. happy that you liked Ishveer speech on eachother and glad that
you got mesmeriszed the words they said about each other. he brought a cake with
Ishani picture and lines for her and ya guy is feeling bad about Ishani not giving first
piece to him. happy that you liked Raagini and her cute face. Naina is jealous seeing
Ishani hmm ya she can come to office daily to give lunch to Ranveer and I really
love those comment for Naina you gave. ya all Ranveer's employees liking Raagini
but Naina left the office in anger.. but her mind is to harm our heroin hope even
her next plan backfires hmm ya let us see what all is going to come before ishani's
birthday is over ya let me update it dear keep reading

Happy that you liked the decision I have taken that not many marriage to our
ishveer ya even I never like that marrying often

hmm okay darling reply me wen you get time okay keep reading WinkWinkWink
sakshi5050 IF-Rockerz
sakshi5050
sakshi5050

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by o_gudiya

Hii my sweet sis...<3
    How r u...?? The two episodeswere ausumm...mindblowing...superb...fantStic...fabulous...no words di u made me today so happy that i cant tell u...
Haha ranveers plan was supwrb...i knoq that ishani got hurt due to ranvewes behaviour these 2-3 days..but yaa the surprise she got would have made wverthing leas painful..it had just healed the pain of ishani...<3
ND THW SCENE OF DIVORCE PAPERS HOQ CUTEEE IT WOULS BE...IAHANI'A MOIST WYES READIND THE LINE " I RANVEER KAILAAH VAGHELA..." JUST TOUCHED MY HWART and the funny acene iahani bwating ranveet with file...haha:-P
And searching for weapon to beat hum but y ishani needs weapon when she has her own dhai kilo ka haath...:-P
Poor naina:-P her plan worked total oppositely...n ranveer tlking ti naina rudely
...fabtadtuc.:-D
I wishef to c dis scenes in d show but unfortjnately..:'(
But u made tgat sish fulfilled...O:-)
And the line qhixh was said by ranveer n ishani for to wxpress n explain each other wS heart touching...ranveers line just mademw...
Finally our cutiepie see iahanis portrait pn cake n calling mama in her cute voice such a cute seen...:-)
Lovely update disi...leta c qht naina doea nwxt...
Nxtly i again fell for oir ishveer today...ets qhether ranveer geta hia return gift...:-P
Waiting for nexy update of our cute fqmily
Love u..
A biggg wala hug to u.
Take care...
Keep amiling...
Thanka for thw pm...
N thnks a lot for thua special episode...

[I KNOQ ITS VERY BIG BUT WHT TO DO THIS QORDS ALAO M FEELING LIKE THWY R LESS.. N SORRY FOR BLABBEEING ANYTHUNG WRONG...WHTEVER CAME TO MY MIND I JUST SAID IT OPENLY...]

Hi Gudiya Behan
I am fine darling. Glad you liked both the episode to this extrem happy that you are
happy to the level of lacking words darling I am so happy for you.

Glad you liked Ranveer's play hmm ya she got hurt because of his behaviour for
two three days but the surprise made her pain less. ya her pain is completely
healed

happy that you liked the divorce paper scene and Ishani's moist eyes and the
way Ishani reading the line of ranveer naming the property in her name. happy these
things touched your heart.
happy that you liked the way Ishani beating Ranveer with file
and searching for weapon and yes Ishani no need weapon and all her dhai kilo ka
haath is enough
Hmm According to Naina her plan is working oppositely and Ranveer is
behaving rudely to her glad you liked it
hmm ya we would have got these types of scene but we missed the show
happy that I fulfilled that wish bless to hear it dear

glad you liked the lines they said for each other and they way the expressed each
other respect and you found it heart touchy made me happy to ready this comment
ya our cutie pie saw Ishani's portrait and cake and she called Mama in her cute
voice glad you liked that scene
happy that you liked the update and ya let us see what Naina is up to
so nice to hear that you feel for Ishveer again hmm ya he should surely get his
gift
ya let me update it dear
love you too
a big wala hug to you too darling
take care and keep smiling and keep reading
happy that you enjoyed the special episode

so lovely that you expressed what came to your mind and its really amazing
comment darling nothing blabbering and all keep reading WinkWinkWinkWink
sakshi5050 IF-Rockerz
sakshi5050
sakshi5050

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CarpedeimRose

So finally SakshiHugSomeone is there in ur thread Big smileBig smile

How ru dr?

After my long lasting exams ,I managed to read all ur episodes ,I was reading them for nearly 5 days since my exams are over ,I have to finish one full thread naLOLBig smile

I am in love with all the chapters ,u are updating ,loving them a lot drClapClap

A big hats of to u for ur amazing work, u have successfully updated episodes daily and all special thanks to u for making Ishveer enter my life daily with ur beautiful episodes ,SweetyStarStarStar

keep updating ,I am just loving it a lot Big smileBig smile

Loads Of love 
JenHeart

Hi Jenny not someone darling you are my friend so
anytime you are always welcomed to my thread
ya dear I am doing good
hope you are too doing good?

Hope you are doing all your exams well. hmm happy that you read all my episodes
5 days you were reading my stories thanks for that interest in my story dear
blessed to have you as my reader hmmm take your time dear

glad you liked all the chapter that I update happy that you love them

thanks for your compliement darling thanks for reading and bearing my story
hmm its all because of your reader reading only I am able to update it daily
glad I am a medium for you to make Ishveer enter in to your daily life with my
episodes

Keep reading thanks for your love darling love you too WinkWinkWink

sakshi5050 IF-Rockerz
sakshi5050
sakshi5050

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
deleted

Edited by sakshi5050 - 03 May 2016 at 2:10pm
Ishveershadhika Newbie
Ishveershadhika
Ishveershadhika

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Best episode... And the suspense and surprise was super duper awesome!! Speechless... Keep updating...!!Smile

sakshi5050

sakshi5050 IF-Rockerz
sakshi5050
sakshi5050

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishveershadhika

Best episode... And the suspense and surprise was super duper awesome!! Speechless... Keep updating...!!Smile

Hi dear glad you liked the episode happy that you liked the suspense and surprise keep reading loved the comment WinkWinkWink

Ishveershadhika

Go to top