Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ranveer's unsaid feelings #3 updated Episode 217 page 149 (Page 32)

o_gudiya IF-Rockerz
o_gudiya
o_gudiya

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Hii my sweet sis...<3
    How r u...?? The two episodeswere ausumm...mindblowing...superb...fantStic...fabulous...no words di u made me today so happy that i cant tell u...
Haha ranveers plan was supwrb...i knoq that ishani got hurt due to ranvewes behaviour these 2-3 days..but yaa the surprise she got would have made wverthing leas painful..it had just healed the pain of ishani...<3
ND THW SCENE OF DIVORCE PAPERS HOQ CUTEEE IT WOULS BE...IAHANI'A MOIST WYES READIND THE LINE " I RANVEER KAILAAH VAGHELA..." JUST TOUCHED MY HWART and the funny acene iahani bwating ranveet with file...haha:-P
And searching for weapon to beat hum but y ishani needs weapon when she has her own dhai kilo ka haath...:-P
Poor naina:-P her plan worked total oppositely...n ranveer tlking ti naina rudely
...fabtadtuc.:-D
I wishef to c dis scenes in d show but unfortjnately..:'(
But u made tgat sish fulfilled...O:-)
And the line qhixh was said by ranveer n ishani for to wxpress n explain each other wS heart touching...ranveers line just mademw...
Finally our cutiepie see iahanis portrait pn cake n calling mama in her cute voice such a cute seen...:-)
Lovely update disi...leta c qht naina doea nwxt...
Nxtly i again fell for oir ishveer today...ets qhether ranveer geta hia return gift...:-P
Waiting for nexy update of our cute fqmily
Love u..
A biggg wala hug to u.
Take care...
Keep amiling...
Thanka for thw pm...
N thnks a lot for thua special episode...

[I KNOQ ITS VERY BIG BUT WHT TO DO THIS QORDS ALAO M FEELING LIKE THWY R LESS.. N SORRY FOR BLABBEEING ANYTHUNG WRONG...WHTEVER CAME TO MY MIND I JUST SAID IT OPENLY...]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi5050

CarpediemRose IF-Sizzlerz
CarpediemRose
CarpediemRose

Woh Apna Sa Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 4:30am | IP Logged
So finally SakshiHugSomeone is there in ur thread Big smileBig smile

How ru dr?

After my long lasting exams ,I managed to read all ur episodes ,I was reading them for nearly 5 days since my exams are over ,I have to finish one full thread naLOLBig smile

I am in love with all the chapters ,u are updating ,loving them a lot drClapClap

A big hats of to u for ur amazing work, u have successfully updated episodes daily and all special thanks to u for making Ishveer enter my life daily with ur beautiful episodes ,SweetyStarStarStar

keep updating ,I am just loving it a lot Big smileBig smile

Loads Of love 
JenHeart

sakshi5050

sakshi5050 IF-Rockerz
sakshi5050
sakshi5050

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishveershadhika

I meant imagining the girl in the picture works for me!! And you're just writing awesome episodes everyday... like best ever!! Thumbs Up

Hi dear thanks for the comment glad you are able to imagine the cute girl from the picture. Glad you liked my writing keep reading WinkWinkWink

Ishveershadhika

sakshi5050 IF-Rockerz
sakshi5050
sakshi5050

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi lovely episode 
Yu have made ranvears character  s awesome  and yu have  included  rads birthday  too n dis d way ranveer  celebrate  ishu birthdays  was amazing   .lol  chudayil  naina deserve it kudos  to yu sakshi day by day it's more interesting  darl keep  update

Hi Janani thanks for the comment glad you found the episode lovely
happy that you liked Ranveer character and found it awesome hmm ya Rads birthday just wanted to have a special episode for her happy that you liked the way Ranveer celebrated Ishu birthday. hmm Naina thought to break their trust but it became more this time thanks darling happy that you are finding my story interesting day by day keep reading WinkWinkWink

shaktiluvradz

sakshi5050 IF-Rockerz
sakshi5050
sakshi5050

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bloomfield

Yay, I was right...Those were the property papers!

You have made her fall for him once again! <3 <3 It felt all dreamy! And this cutie pie is growing only cuter and cuter everyday. But Ranveer has to find of why Ragini is behaving like that when she sees Naina. Also, he has to check on her for the photos. This Naina is getting irritating everyday! -_- And their li'l tantrums and banters are so just <3 <3

So if Ishani's birthday is coincidentally matching with Radhika, I can see Ranveer's birthday coming up <3 <3

Hi Aarushi darling you were right it was property papers only.

hmm ya again Ishani fell for him glad you liked it. glad you liked Raagini and found her cuter everyday the cutie pie. hmm may be he able to find the reason for Raagini behaving like that seeing Naina let hope for the best. hmm let us see what our hero reacts for the photos. hmm Naina can be hated to the extreme darling no worries in that
glad you liked their little tantrums and banters

hmmm ya Radhika's birthday was the main concept I brought these episodes glad you liked it may be Ranveer's birthday can have a special episode dear keep reading WinkWinkWink
sakshi5050 IF-Rockerz
sakshi5050
sakshi5050

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dvprt418.py

Hey hi dear two episodes that was awesome.
So everyone wishes her but ranveer dhikra is smart always surprises her with something Clap Tongue
So he named everything to her that was very touchy and the way ishani hit her was very funny LOL
Naina would have died seeing them together Wink
But ranveer deserves more than just a thank you hug he did so much hope ishani will make him happy after all birthday shagun to banta hai. LOL Wink
This ragini is seriously cutie pie always behind her mama even in cake also but poor soul git scared because of naina Angry
O that line of ishani praising ranveer and ranveer praising her was so touchy naina would have got burned due to jealousy it was really awesome what she expected and what is happening LOL LOL
Thnx Fir pm
And dear thanx for uploading so beautiful chapter we so much wanted that both ishveer should celebrate their birthdays like this but we never got chance to see thnx to you we can relive those moment

Hi dear thanks for the comment glad you liked both the episodes
hmm all family members wished Ishani but Ranveer is always super cool with his surprises
haan he has named his share trading business and house in her name glad you liked. Happy that you liked the way Isani was hitting him.
hmm ya even Naina would have died seeing them together
hmm ya he deserves more than a hug hmm may be Ishani will make him happy after all the birthday shagun over
Glad you liked Raagini cutie pie and the way of she being behind her Mama even in cake  too ya the cutie is getting scared seeing Naina so sad for it.
glad you liked the way Ishveer praised each other and found it touchy
hmm ya Naina would have burned of jealousy glad you liked it too
she expected Ranveer to show his anger on Ishani but everything is happening just opposite to her wishes
hmm thanks for reading the chapters I am uploading and making it beautiful with your reading hmm ya even I wanted these kind of scenes in the show but we never got that chance  happy that you relive those moment in my ff
keep reading WinkWink
sakshi5050 IF-Rockerz
sakshi5050
sakshi5050

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lifesobeautiful

Hi Sakshi,
Wow...Dhamakedar update yaar Wat a surpries Ranveer doing all thing only giving him a birthday surpries Awesoo...really i just fall in love with ishveer all over again!
Hehehe...Naina plan failed And ranveer really doubt upon her Mast hai!
Our cutipie also cute when she said 'mama in the cake' how sweet i loved it.
Ranveer daily ishani ko office me bulata and chudail naina baby ko jalata..toh maza aata naina ka daily burning face dekhne ko milta aur sath me rotiya bhi sek lete ROFL ROFL sorry it's joking...
Now both of chapter was so flawless...i read it atleast 3 time Amazing...
Keep Rocking...
Thanks for pm

Hi Paige thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update hmm Ranveer is doing all the surprises to Ishani he was behaving rude just to give her birthday surprise glad you fall in love with Ishveer all over again
ya Naina Plan failed and now Ranveer is doubting Naina seeing Raagini's crying
hmm happy that you liked the way our cutie pie saying Mama seeing the cake. glad you loved it
hmm ya may Ishani come daily to office too and Naina will burn in Jealousy and finally Naina will have a buring face if Ishani comes daily to office. glad you liked it nice joke actually
glad you found both the chapter flawless and glad you read it  at least   3 times blessed to have you as my reader keep reading WinkWinkWink
sakshi5050 IF-Rockerz
sakshi5050
sakshi5050

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naush2015

It was so lovely cant tell you.first i was shocked to see divorce papers.but then i smiled alot.now lets see what will ranveer do with naina.

Hi Naush thanks for the comment glad you loved the episode. hmm ya bit gave a shock by telling it as divorce papers but glad you smiled at the surprise Ranveer gave Ishani. ya let us see what Ranveer is doing to do with Naina keep reading WinkWinkWink

naush2015

Go to top