Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

   
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ranveer's unsaid feelings #3 updated Episode 217 page 149 (Page 153)

sakshi5050 IF-Rockerz
sakshi5050
sakshi5050

Joined: 16 September 2015
Posts: 6855

Posted: 01 July 2016 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Hi my dear cute friends and heart touched Readers,,

Without you all this Sakshi is nothing.With all your support Ranveer's unsaid feelings #3 thread has been completed and the story will be continued In Ranveer's unsaid feelings #4 thread. Hope you all will enjoy the story and the track I am writing. Thanks for giving your precious time to read my story daily. Let me touch all of your feet and tell you all a very big thank you for giving such a wonderful journey in my life. Thank you...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ayeshamukhtarnaush2015shaktiluvradzpriyanka98o_gudiya

o_gudiya IF-Rockerz
o_gudiya
o_gudiya

Joined: 08 March 2016
Posts: 5233

Posted: 01 July 2016 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshi5050

Originally posted by o_gudiya

Originally posted by sakshi5050

Originally posted by o_gudiya

Originally posted by sakshi5050

Originally posted by powergirlpriya

      
      

                          Hii sakshi.hope u fine dear.we meet so long time dear.me come to say Cong sakshi for your achievement 150 Pages dear.keep rocking and keep doing everyone happy with your awesome and amazing updates .Hope your thread being more and more success dear.and always like this achieve more success in your life and career.
              


            And thanku for given us wonderful ishveer story dear..Ones agin Cong sakshi..Hug


Hi Priya
happy to see your comment
Thanks for the wishes dear
Ya I am fine dear hope you are doing good
till you guys ready I will surely updating but there is a time to finish this too
happy that you are all the main reason for the success fo the thread
thanks for your wishes dear happy to see your comment

I loved all the images you have posted for me
happy that youliked the story of our Ishveer thanks for reading it
keep reading WinkWinkWink
I hope that time doesn't comes Sakshi di.



hmm okay dear let us see that time does not come soon WinkWinkWink
I jUST pray this only..


happy that you are attached to my story this much but for this you no need to pray you can tell me dear WinkWink
I mean praying or telling to u only...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi5050

shaktiluvradz Senior Member
shaktiluvradz
shaktiluvradz

Joined: 25 November 2015
Posts: 538

Posted: 01 July 2016 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Congratulations darl sakshi for completing...150 pages and can't wait for new thread keep update soon...big thank you to yu dear for keeping ishveer alive in your wonderful story. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi5050

sakshi5050 IF-Rockerz
sakshi5050
sakshi5050

Joined: 16 September 2015
Posts: 6855

Posted: 01 July 2016 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by o_gudiya

Originally posted by sakshi5050

Originally posted by o_gudiya

Originally posted by sakshi5050

Originally posted by o_gudiya

Originally posted by sakshi5050

Originally posted by powergirlpriya

      
      

                          Hii sakshi.hope u fine dear.we meet so long time dear.me come to say Cong sakshi for your achievement 150 Pages dear.keep rocking and keep doing everyone happy with your awesome and amazing updates .Hope your thread being more and more success dear.and always like this achieve more success in your life and career.
              


            And thanku for given us wonderful ishveer story dear..Ones agin Cong sakshi..Hug


Hi Priya
happy to see your comment
Thanks for the wishes dear
Ya I am fine dear hope you are doing good
till you guys ready I will surely updating but there is a time to finish this too
happy that you are all the main reason for the success fo the thread
thanks for your wishes dear happy to see your comment

I loved all the images you have posted for me
happy that youliked the story of our Ishveer thanks for reading it
keep reading WinkWinkWink
I hope that time doesn't comes Sakshi di.



hmm okay dear let us see that time does not come soon WinkWinkWink
I jUST pray this only..


happy that you are attached to my story this much but for this you no need to pray you can tell me dear WinkWink
I mean praying or telling to u only...


hmm okay dear WinkWinkWink
sakshi5050 IF-Rockerz
sakshi5050
sakshi5050

Joined: 16 September 2015
Posts: 6855

Posted: 01 July 2016 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaktiluvradz

Congratulations darl sakshi for completing...150 pages and can't wait for new thread keep update soon...big thank you to yu dear for keeping ishveer alive in your wonderful story. Clap


Thanks a lot Janani for your wishes
ya I have made the new thread
Big thanks you for keeping my story alive by your reading and
happy that you are seeing ishveer alive in my story WinkWinkWink
Zenab78 IF-Dazzler
Zenab78
Zenab78

Joined: 02 June 2015
Posts: 4153

Posted: 02 July 2016 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Congratulations s on completion and chapters were awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi5050

o_gudiya IF-Rockerz
o_gudiya
o_gudiya

Joined: 08 March 2016
Posts: 5233

Posted: 02 July 2016 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshi5050

Hi my dear cute friends and heart touched Readers,,

Without you all this Sakshi is nothing.With all your support Ranveer's unsaid feelings #3 thread has been completed and the story will be continued In Ranveer's unsaid feelings #4 thread. Hope you all will enjoy the story and the track I am writing. Thanks for giving your precious time to read my story daily. Let me touch all of your feet and tell you all a very big thank you for giving such a wonderful journey in my life. Thank you...

Congratulations Sakshi Dii...Party
its not your hope dii we will surely enjoy  the story..
arebaapre...no need to touh our feet di..infact we need to say thanks to u not u..thankyou...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi5050

IshveerIsLife Senior Member
IshveerIsLife
IshveerIsLife

Joined: 14 June 2015
Posts: 640

Posted: 02 July 2016 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Hi my dear Sakshi!

How are you? Hope you you are doing good. I am sorry for late reply. I am replying after long time but I red all your chapters.

Coming to this Episode, this was so lovely. Ishveer are so cute and even Ragini. So Ranveer took Ishani near a river to take saath pheras...that's so beautiful. When Ranveer and Ishani confessed their feelings was my favorite part. Hope they complete  their Saath Pheras without any disturbance or problem. They their night Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 

Amazing Chapter Yaar! Thanks for the PM sweetie! Update soon dear.

Take Care

With Love,
Isha


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi5050

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Amba To Reveal To Ishaani About Ranveers Twin Brother In Meri Aashi

Author: YD.AH   Replies: 0   Views: 439

YD.AH 0 439 10 November 2015 at 8:47am by YD.AH
BL:Ranveers BIG secret out, will Ishani find out before its too

2

Author: nidhialapati   Replies: 12   Views: 1965

nidhialapati 12 1965 23 September 2015 at 7:09am by YD.AH
Ishani and Ranveers marriage SAFE, coz Shikh

2 3

Author: njan20   Replies: 21   Views: 3125

njan20 21 3125 04 September 2015 at 9:03am by dia7861
shadika talk about ranveers 3 wishes

Author: IshveerForever   Replies: 2   Views: 1203

IshveerForever 2 1203 09 August 2015 at 11:15pm by roshnipillai
Ranveers love confession...

2 3 4 5

Author: damzel17   Replies: 32   Views: 3600

damzel17 32 3600 01 August 2015 at 5:48am by YD.AH

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index